What's new

Rangers raid MQM workers' convention in Karachi, dozens of activists detained.

They are trying from 1992 but couldn't be succeed yet :lol:

Keep in mind ... PPP's aggression against IK's speech showed that they played this game to distant MQM and PTI once again ... PTI and MQM unity can easily wipe out feudal system from Sindh ... So eventually police found out three suspects ... But they have been sleeping for 14 months :lol:
MNA Tahira Asif' killers were also found after IK threat to reveled their names, pata nahi kis ko pakda:shame shame:

Keep in mind ... PPP's aggression against IK's speech showed that they played this game to distant MQM and PTI once again ... PTI and MQM unity can easily wipe out feudal system from Sindh ... So eventually police found out three suspects ... But they have been sleeping for 14 months :lol:
Does this conspiracy sufficient enough to absolve killers from their crime.

When did I say that killers have to be absolve ... But timing matters although police didn't accuse to MQM yet .......

When did I say that killers have to be absolve ... But timing matters although police didn't accuse to MQM yet .......
I fail to understand their approach at one place AH demands ruthless accountability. He praises army, demands army to takeover and at the same time condemns army. He appreciates rangers for doing a crack down on gangs, which of course are supported by a political party. MQM appreciates when raids at other political party offices are conducted but when their turn comes they start chanting that Muhajirs are being cornered. What impression does it give. If their demand is ruthless accountability let it be on MQM as well. If the killers are from MQM then let them be taken to justice, by alleging that all political parties have militant wing does not justify their militant wing. If they are true supporters of Pakistan they should allow full accountability. People of Karachi are fed up of these forcible strikes but are scared of their fate if they resist.

I believe MQM has the infrastructure to be a true democratic party, but deity worship and unlawful activities are the main hindrance. They have to shed both these thing and no one can stop them from becoming largest political party in the country.

And all it's 80% voters also terrorists:p:
BALOUCHI also terrorists, Bengali was also terrorists and traitors.
You cannot term everyone as traitor. It is act of few which turns a particular community into negative talks and that too by political parties to satisfy their vested interest. Bugti was involved in anti state activity. He had no interest with Baloch but was using the term to achieve his objectives. Royalty from Sui was not being spent on the people of the area but was going in his pocket. Bengalis were termed traitors by a political party, because that was the only way to seize power. In Karachi also Muhajir term is being used to enjoy benefits of being in power. Look at last 15 years history, they have never sat in opposition. If they are so straight forward and guardians of their principles, why did they take a U Turn on GST. It was categorically said by them that if GST is imposed they will leave treasury benches, but they kept sitting. This is all eye wash. Unless a grass root level devolution of power takes place, these goons are going to continue making fool of people.

Last edited:
I fail to understand their approach at one place AH demands ruthless accountability. He praises army, demands army to takeover and at the same time condemns army. He appreciates rangers for doing a crack down on gangs, which of course are supported by a political party. MQM appreciates when raids at other political party offices are conducted but when their turn comes they start chanting that Muhajirs are being cornered. What impression does it give. If their demand is ruthless accountability let it be on MQM as well. If the killers are from MQM then let them be taken to justice, by alleging that all political parties have militant wing does not justify their militant wing. If they are true supporters of Pakistan they should allow full accountability. People of Karachi are fed up of these forcible strikes but are scared of their fate if they resist.

I believe MQM has the infrastructure to be a true democratic party, but deity worship and unlawful activities are the main hindrance. They have to shed both these thing and no one can stop them from becoming largest political party in the country.

Although I don't believe Muhajir rhetoric ... This is the fact that rangers and police didn't face retaliation with rocket launchers & else while raided at their offices or housed by LEAs ... But at the same time they faced retaliation while they even try to enter in Lyari or Sohrab Goth ............

very good, dont let any criminal in Karachi ... no matter which party or sect they belong ... time to bring the peace in Karachi

Well, in that case, you would be throwing out all your LEA's, all of the Afghans, most of the Sindhi and Pathan and many Urdu Speaking too.

I would say roughly 60% of the population of Karachi.....in the strictest sense of the word criminal, unless you want to change that to 'terrorist'.

Were they busy in any terrorist activity :what:

I guess the 500 odd workers, that included women workers too, were gathered to plot terrorist activities ............... oh hold on, nobody gathers that many people for terrorism planning so I wonder what really caused the raid.

That sentence of yours made no sense, you think rangers are daft that they'd put on their hands on such a thug party without any evidence, it's very evident they were cooking something wicked and fishy and sense got knocked into Rangers and they took the action and which is being appreciated by everyone :D

I am led to believe, by your nonsense, that you do not actually live in Karachi, right? Because anyone who actually lives here knows that the Rangers and other LEAs are involved in everything other then maintenance of public order and peace, be it then water tanker Mafia, sand grabbing Mafia, land grabbing Mafia, hired assassins, businesses with monopolies etc.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
بھائی نے تڑپ لیا جتنا تڑپنا تھا ؟؟؟؟
عید کے سیزن میں یہ پھڈا بھائی کو کھالوں اور بھتے کی آمدنی میں کمی کا سامنا ہو گا اس سال۔ :rofl:

The whole world knows about the innocence of this party, In-fact Scotland yard can vouch about their innocence. As a matter of fact we all know the truth. Despite getting into fruitless debates, I'd simply say this should be have done long back, but better late than never. The should put down their knee on MQM's throat unless they decide to abandon their wicked rituals.

You are correct, Scotland yard would be in a position to vouch for MQM activities in 'England'; It is no surprise then that they have not been able to put a single case, despite many many attempts by many many Pakistanis, to register cases against MQM & AH.

But you may continue to wish it, it is your right. If only such ignorant wishes could come true......

Mr few of my family members are on the run because MQM wanted to kill them so cut the crap we know of this terrorists MQM all all other parties are in other cities they don't have militant wings there why it gets different in Karachi because it was terrorist MQM which started it and other parties to protect themselves in Karachi started doing too

I am sure not only your family but you are on the run too because all of Pakistan wants to kill you and other terrorist sympathisers like you!

Be scared, be very scared of MQM because MQM will not tolerate terrorists and terrorism in Karachi.

Here is the prove rangers taking bribe and humalting targeting specific peoples.

That's really weird - Attending meeting of political party is not a crime... Anyone knows details?

The official word from the Rangers is that their patrol party came under fire from the building where MQM was holding the meeting which was their official Party office......if you or anyone else without bias can believe that ****.

You are correct, Scotland yard would be in a position to vouch for MQM activities in 'England'; It is no surprise then that they have not been able to put a single case, despite many many attempts by many many Pakistanis, to register cases against MQM & AH.

But you may continue to wish it, it is your right. If only such ignorant wishes could come true......

I am sure not only your family but you are on the run too because all of Pakistan wants to kill you and other terrorist sympathisers like you!

Be scared, be very scared of MQM because MQM will not tolerate terrorists and terrorism in Karachi.
Yes because MQM is the biggest terrorist in Karachi they are the ones who are most involved in target killings and extortion money and kidnappings and soon they and there traitor supporters will be wiped out from face of the earth by Rangers and Army

mqm is a terrorist organization. i hope the new dg rangers sindh pursues cleansing of karachi more vehemently. it's about time we had peace in this city.

Right, and peace can only be achieved by silencing the natural residents of Karachi. Lets see how the hatred of your kind get a response from my city.

Yes because MQM is the biggest terrorist in Karachi they are the ones who are most involved in target killings and extortion money and kidnappings and soon they and there traitor supporters will be wiped out from face of the earth by Rangers and Army

Bhai, first worry about your family and friends in Waziristan who are being shelled and bombed with impunity by PakMil.

Yup we have been seeing this for 20 years :sarcastic:

Rangers should stop doing comedy. Either they go for it and complete the job or just don't do it in the first place. I am tired of MQM's blackmailing by shutting down Karachi and Rangers/Police reciprocation by releasing the activists.

Although I don't believe Muhajir rhetoric ... This is the fact that rangers and police didn't face retaliation with rocket launchers & else while raided at their offices or housed by LEAs ... But at the same time they faced retaliation while they even try to enter in Lyari or Sohrab Goth ............
Again non retaliation does not condone crime, if committed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom