What's new

Rangers raid MQM workers' convention in Karachi, dozens of activists detained.

Cry as much you can, now it won't stop. What about the Women who were turned widows by your goons, kids turned orphans.

This is not 90's ... This can't going on anymore ... PPP has to come on its knee ...........

Another terrorist group exposed like shahzain bughti's group
These are people who is sold their country
Traitor of Pakistan Our Army should kill them all instead of Arresting

Then tell me what did they cook up ... Something fishy is not enough evidence ... They were making strategy to boosting political activities in Gulshan-e-Maymar and every political party has such rights ... You believe on "something fishy" because they were MQM workers ... And your bigotry doesn't allow to you to believing on their innocence .........
Mr few of my family members are on the run because MQM wanted to kill them so cut the crap we know of this terrorists MQM all all other parties are in other cities they don't have militant wings there why it gets different in Karachi because it was terrorist MQM which started it and other parties to protect themselves in Karachi started doing too

This is not 90's ... This can't going on anymore ... PPP has to come on its knee ...........
And how is MQM going to do that? They don't have the power like they did in Mushi and then PPP/MQM/ANP alliance era. Now all MQM has is a governor to bank on and that governor has been very dysfunctional from the start of this fiasco. Like I said before, if MQM is true to her object, they can do so. It will cost a lot of blood, for sure, but will yield results. However, you will never see MQM crossing limits because all they care for are their political objectives.

Mr few of my family members are on the run because MQM wanted to kill them so cut the crap we know of this terrorists MQM all all other parties are in other cities they don't have militant wings there why it gets different in Karachi because it was terrorist MQM which started it and other parties to protect themselves in Karachi started doing too

Oh

And how is MQM going to do that? They don't have the power like they did in Mushi and then PPP/MQM/ANP alliance era. Now all MQM has is a governor to bank on and that governor has been very dysfunctional from the start of this fiasco. Like I said before, if MQM is true to her object, they can do so. It will cost a lot of blood, for sure, but will yield results. However, you will never see MQM crossing limits because all they care for are their political objectives.

Somehow you are right ........

That's really weird - Attending meeting of political party is not a crime... Anyone knows details?

They were discussing to start political activities in Gulshan-e-Maymar and reorganizing the party over there ...........

Karachi Rangers unfortunately same like Karachi police some time more worst, living for a long time in city they know how to earn. Few days back there was a news that they make people bark like dog during murgha sitting, they burn the mouth of few by hot car silencer to object them eating Gutka. Here is some of their karname!
Report- Bad behaviour of Karachi Rangers with People | Tune.pk

A woman giving ranger bangles
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1411643547.821959.jpg

mqm is a terrorist organization. i hope the new dg rangers sindh pursues cleansing of karachi more vehemently. it's about time we had peace in this city.

mqm is a terrorist organization. i hope the new dg rangers sindh pursues cleansing of karachi more vehemently. it's about time we had peace in this city.

They are trying from 1992 but couldn't be succeed yet :lol:

Keep in mind ... PPP's aggression against IK's speech showed that they played this game to distant MQM and PTI once again ... PTI and MQM unity can easily wipe out feudal system from Sindh ... So eventually police found out three suspects ... But they have been sleeping for 14 months :lol:

Last edited:
And all it's 80% voters also terrorists:p:
BALOUCHI also terrorists, Bengali was also terrorists and traitors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom