What's new

Quite a revelation from the FM Abdul Momen.

Might at as well shut down this thread.

Nothing will happen.

I'm not sure what possessed Momen to make such a claim.

He specified a time this announcement will come? It could be part of BD "2030 plan" for all we know.
Momen was perhaps bluffing. But, do not please be sarcastic about our 2030 plan. It is happening step by step.

I am also against BD going into any camp.

Preference is for BD to "man-up" and arm the military properly(mainly BAF) and then sort out the savages. Savages need to be civilised once and for all.

China has totally lost my trust and BD should only deal with them as business partners and buy arms for cash in case it comes to war with India one day.

I doubt the savages will ever be civilized, they never were in their history. They are the Mog people. But that is fine as long as they continue their savagery in their land without trampling on the rights of other innocent people.

he US. It was Saudi.
I guess it is only me who is embarrassed by this comment. A nation of 165m should not have to rely on anyone to protect its interest.

The nation that the FM meant was not the US. It was Saudi.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Saudi, you must be joking right?

The FM said a "very powerful country" will help BD settle the Rohingya issue.

I interpret this as USA sending a couple of aircraft carriers near Myanmar to provide air-cover while the BA captures Northern Arakan.

LOL.

No.

Just no.

I doubt the savages will ever be civilized, they never were in their history. They are the Mog people. But that is fine as long as they continue their savagery in their land without trampling on the rights of other innocent people.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Saudi, you must be joking right?

I am not joking..... the offer was from saudi. I am not speculating, you are free to accept or reject the information.

I am not joking..... the offer was from saudi. I am not speculating, you are free to accept or reject the information.

I believe you.

Any idea what help the Saudis may have offered?

Last edited:
I believe you.

Any idea what help the Saudis may have offered?

They offered financial and diplomatic support alongside guaranteed Veto in the security council to nullify any resolution against BD.

They did not offer any troops on the ground or any specific military assistance.

It was pie in the sky nonsense. FM is an imbacile for mentioning it. BD has to fight its own battles, no one is going to do this for them.

Only good thing is that when the time comes BD has options to nullify the security council.

They offered financial and diplomatic support alongside guaranteed Veto in the security council to nullify any resolution against BD.

They did not offer any troops on the ground or any specific military assistance.

It was pie in the sky nonsense. FM is an imbacile for mentioning it. BD has to fight its own battles, no one is going to do this for them.

Only good thing is that when the time comes BD has options to nullify the security council.

Money?
Enough to equip BAF with 2-3 squadrons of Western fighters?
This is good as Saudi can persuade US to allow export of Gripen to BD.

Money?
Enough to equip BAF with 2-3 squadrons of Western fighters?
This is good as Saudi can persuade US to allow export of Gripen to BD.

Money to support an anti-ape operation and immediate assistance to the rohingya.

There were no talks of long term support nor acquisition of any assets.

Saudis wont interfere in BD buying decisions nor is this a sustainable option. BD needs to buy things on its own and guarantee war times logistics on its own.

Money to support an anti-ape operation and immediate assistance to the rohingya.

There were no talks of long term support nor acquisition of any assets.

Saudis wont interfere in BD buying decisions nor is this a sustainable option. BD needs to buy things on its own and guarantee war times logistics on its own.

OK as long as BD does not need to sell it's soul to Saudi, this is pretty good.
BAF needs to be strengthened and then in a few years can help BA and BN capture Northern Arakan. Saudi will provide the money for the operation which could run into billions of US dollars.

Donald Trump is coming to save Muslim refugees?

Does that sound out of character for him?

The USA wants more influence in Myanmar to counter Chinese influence there. Not to mention that Donald Trump's far-right Islamophobia shares more similarity with the Buddhist mobs of Myanmar than with the Rohingya refugees.
MM was a $hithole and west cared less about china influence there. They have India to do their dirty work in MM.
Su Kiy was actually an icon once and she had too many good friends in the west. That was the only thing west cared. After the Rohingya crisis, now its all her own.. rest assured

Back
Top Bottom