What's new

International Mod for BD forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro You are the one who spent most time in PDF and have friendly relation with all. But I understand your dilemma... Please Give your opinion Whether A mod is necessary or Not.
well the section does need a mod, if pdf administrators can spend more time to keep an eye in this section, then no need.
if can't, then A mod is needed. I would like to see mods from you, @Bilal9 and @Loki (he used to be mod before)
you all 3 are old members and generally accepted.

well the section does need a mod, if pdf administrators can spend more time to keep an eye in this section, then no need.
if can't, then A mod is needed. I would like to see mods from you, @Bilal9 and @Loki (he used to be mod before)
you all 3 are old members and generally accepted.

Yes. Thank you. But people insult and delete those posts after few minutes before the Moderators come.

Yes. Thank you. But people insult and delete those posts after few minutes before the Moderators come.
well if it deleted then no issue, if it stays then action needed.
now our honorable @Adios Amigo is here, need opinion :D

well if it deleted then no issue, if it stays then action needed.
now our honorable @Adios Amigo is here, need opinion :D
hahahaha......Thanks dear but am retired now....... trust me dear its a very demanding job......not easy at all..... and my regards to the team carrying it out so proficiently and professionally .....

PS: I recon webby should make you moderator for BD forum and related affairs:enjoy:

Adios!

@Anubis is better candidate. We want someone who keeps lurking in the BD forum.
Thank you bhai but I don't think I can handle it...moreover I am not particularly fair and just...I will always have my biases...its better to find someone absolutely neutral.

Thank you. :D

Any Bangladeshi as a mod in BD forum would be a disaster....so I would also recommend @Anubis

@Anubis we will negotiate about it later as fellow countrymen...over a cup of RAW coffee...
I accept payment in Canadian Dollars only #Trumpeffect

Used to be a lot worse before.

You know what? Dealing with certain members can make a huge difference. And I mean HUGE.
it was better when it had a mod...
and yeah ban nilgiri ... arp and imran khan.... and may be even aung zaya from bd section altogether.. i got nothing against these people but they contribute to a lot of flame...
there are similar members on bd side who too write racist things... but i believe its more of a response to flame bait posts... (except a few bd members who will write sh*t no matter what)

Unless you are busy(I think you did a very good job as intl mod.. actually you are the model other intl mods should follow, currently they all treat sub forums like their patch where they are the gang leader)... in which case we got bdforever, bilal, kobiraz and anubis to choose from...

my vote is for @BDforever... he does not engage in much debate(no strong opinion either way.. may be coz too dumb :) ) .. plus he is well liked by others... which means its not easy to accuse him of favour/partiality.

Last edited:
it was better when it had a mod...
and yeah ban nilgiri ... arp and imran khan.... and may be even aung zaya from bd section altogether.. i got nothing against these people but they contribute to a lot of flame...
there are similar members on bd side who too write racist things... but i believe its more of a response to flame bait posts... (except a few bd members who will write sh*t no matter what)

Unless you are busy(I think you did a very good job as intl mod.. actually you are the model other intl mods should follow, currently they all treat sub forums like their patch where they are the gang leader)... in which case we got bdforever, bilal, kobiraz and anubis to choose from...

my vote is for @BDforever... he does not engage in much debate(no strong opinion either way.. may be coz too dumb :) ) .. plus he is well liked by others... which means its not easy to accuse him of favour/partiality.

@BDforever gets my vote too....:-)

I am a Billi lover as well....heh heh....trying to get a Toy Tea-Cup Persian....man they're expensive!

b966698a36.jpg
0af3dfe46891d2da3565380c3a55ebe3.jpg
4461076.jpg

Last edited:
Just ban the few Indians and Myanmarese from posting in BD section, that come specifically to troll and then job done.

No need for a BD mod as they will be accused of being biased against non-BD posters no matter what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom