What's new

Quite a revelation from the FM Abdul Momen.

Wow @Homo Sapiens, that's great news . I was actually losing hope in this case, but now I am expecting a new independent country for the Rohingyas! Finally I wish justice will be served for the poor Rohingyas.

India... though ally is an understatement.
This video is in Bengali and it clearly said about a very powerful ally, and probably it's USA. Who else can be considered very powerful other than USA , UK, Russia, China and France ? Probably China and Russia will not go against miyanmer and that's why surely it's USA . However it can be UK too . But most probably it should be USA.

Last edited:
Ahem... should I give you the name... :D

Without safe zone there is no permanent solution in Arakan. Sheikh Hasina should show the ultimate courage and green light the military option.

It won't need much arrangements either. Only thing our ally has to do is provide air cover. Land and Naval warfare can ne taken care of by our own armed forces. Once the area is captured we can invite UN peacekeeping force.

LOL remember to come back same time next year and say same thing lol. Parrots that do nothing are funny.

Last edited:
I met a few of these Rakhines refugee in the last few years. I was very eager and willing to help these folks to find them employment, unfortunately each and everyone I met reminded me the word weasel.

Help should be limited to political pressure, shelter, food, and some financials. My two cents would be to help find a way to send them back into their homeland.

A poor developing country like Bangladesh has no business fighting someone else's war.

Yes definitely. This is on par with the Yugoslavia type atrocities now and time to do something.

I am sure there is a coalition for that - BD, US, Turkey, EU will be happy to implement the safe zone and China will not likely intervene.
Under UN peace keeping force even PA will love to participate because PA has participated in
No, FM actually reveled that some powerful allies of Bangladesh suggested to demonstrate show of military force against Myanmar if Bangladesh agree.
Does Bd has the balls to take up this offer? because I see no reason for Bd not accepting this help.

This video is in Bengali and it clearly said about a very powerful ally, and probably it's USA. Who else can be considered very powerful other than USA , UK, Russia, China and France ? Probably China and Russia will not go against miyanmer and that's why surely it's USA . However it can be UK too . But most probably it should be USA.
Non-USA western countries may not be interested to use military power to solve an issue that affects only a poor country BD. The USA may use forces, but then it or BD will have to create conductive premises that require its intervention. The premises are absent now.

However, the US (read Christian) involvement will only strengthen the fanatic elements among Muslims and the USA knows it very well.

LOL remember to come back same time next year and say same thing lol. Parrots that do nothing are funny.

You really think that savages will be allowed to get away with ethnic cleansing in 2017?

BD is just waiting for the time and place and it will come very soon.

Would love to see Barmans used as a real life testing environment for all the weapons that BD is procuring now.:partay:

However, the US (read Christian) involvement will only strengthen the fanatic elements among Muslims and the USA knows it very well.
Well yes that's a matter to be worried too. But in order to solve this problem, do we really have any other way now? Savage people only understand one language and that is the language of power practice. Sometimes reality is too hard and we can't run away from this reality.

Last edited:
Well yes that's a matter to be worried too. But in order to solve this problem, do we really have any other way now? Savage people only understand one language and that is the language of raw power practice. Sometimes reality is too hard and we can't run away from this reality.
It is not Bangladesh who talks on behalf of the USA. Why the USA should talk to us of fighting except to lure BD to purchase its expensive weapons? It is like SA that makes time to time statements of possible investment in BD, but, in reality, it is to get BD military presence in its war.

It probably is Turkey. Why would USA fight the Burmese?

And the FM said he got offers from powerful ally. What was his answer, did he take the offer?

It probably is Turkey. Why would USA fight the Burmese?

And the FM said he got offers from powerful ally. What was his answer, did he take the offer?

No Turkey cannot be called "very powerful". I would not even call it "powerful" just yet.
It can only be USA which just wants to buddy up with BD due to confrontation with China.

If there is any substance to the FM's claim, that "very powerful country" would have to be the US.

Of course it is USA.

The price more than likely would be BD jumping into the USA camp against China.

I used to be against this but after China behaviour over Rohingya I am not sure that it would be such a bad thing now.

Of course it is USA.

The price more than likely would be BD jumping into the USA camp against China.

I used to be against this but after China behaviour over Rohingya I am not sure that it would be such a bad thing now.
Can you explain the information in video?

Can you explain the information in video?

The FM said a "very powerful country" will help BD settle the Rohingya issue.

I interpret this as USA sending a couple of aircraft carriers near Myanmar to provide air-cover while the BA captures Northern Arakan.

Back
Top Bottom