What's new

Quite a revelation from the FM Abdul Momen.

He cant help it. He is a Bangladeshi after all. Its imbecile btw, idiot.

BTW @Aung Zaya enjoy the tears here lol.

What tears dude?

You think BD is just going to forget this and carry on as normal?

BD is keeping this in the public eye in the international arena. Myanmar will be made to pay one way or another.

He cant help it. He is a Bangladeshi after all. Its imbecile btw, idiot.

BTW @Aung Zaya enjoy the tears here lol.
speechless for jumping bongs. :P US and allies even pull off their troops from middle east's costly wars. BD is thinking of US will start a new war behalf of them. :rofl: i'm waiting the day they can capture northern arakan since i joined this forum. but it seem it's not more than a bluff. :P

speechless for jumping bongs. :P US and allies even pull off their troops from middle east's costly wars. BD is thinking of US will start a new war behalf of them. :rofl: i'm waiting the day they can capture northern arakan since i joined this forum. but it seem it's not more than a bluff. :P
War is a lucrative business for USA.. They will be more than happy to throw few bombs or come for a joint exercise in the st. martin if BD oblige...
BD will never annex northern Arakan.. it is not geographically contiguous for us. In the last 1000 year we never went there.. But we will install a friendly proxy there for sure.. like always in the past.. History repeats itself.

War is a lucrative business for USA.. They will be more than happy to throw few bombs or come for a joint exercise in the st. martin if BD oblige...
BD will never annex northern Arakan.. it is not geographically contiguous for us. In the last 1000 year we never went there.. But we will install a friendly proxy there for sure.. like always in the past.. History repeats itself.

War is lucrative business for US. That's true, but only for countries what they can gain something good for their interest. in northern arakan , there is no interest for them by intervening militarily. so forget ur dream.

War is lucrative business for US. That's true, but only for countries what they can gain something good for their interest. in northern arakan , there is no interest for them by intervening militarily. so forget ur dream.
Myanmar is China's neighbour and destabilizing it will be nuisance for China , Americans will be happy to do thism

They have huge advantage in N. Arakan... they can use it as bargaining chips against China as well as Burma...let alone having a permanent presence in BD... ;)
Its just the perfect place for USA

I am not joking..... the offer was from saudi. I am not speculating, you are free to accept or reject the information.

I freely reject the information, I don't believe this. Thanks

Dude, you heard that USN wants a base in BD?

Also BD is the fastest growing large economy in the world.

What would it cost USN to use their carriers to bomb you back to stone age? - not that you have much to bomb anyway lol

Dude, you heard that USN wants a base in BD?

Also BD is the fastest growing large economy in the world.

What would it cost USN to use their carriers to bomb you back to stone age? - not that you have much to bomb anyway lol

Ok I can understand why some may think this sub forum is a joke.

In no way would I ever imagine the USN bombing Myanmar.

Certainly not over the Rohingyas.

Posting nonsense like this gives fuel to the trolls.

Think before you post.

Back
Top Bottom