What's new

Quaid’s monument to be demolished in Peshawar

You dint understand what i said so nevermind.

You dint understand what i said so nevermind.

Andro saibha, manay samaj liyah.

Apki baat to say hain.

Shukar hain Khoda ka ke aap jaise aqalmand aur hoshayar lokh hain.

Prai da maara @Andromache, wror. :)
Asim Aqil was not commenting about you.

Asim Aquil was just commenting on the divisive nature of people like Luffy. He wasn't talking about you. He was saying when we divide ourselves on the basis of race we obviously won't stop there, it becomes then on the basis of tribe, family, village and house and this is basically what is happening.

And Luffy has shown this numerous times. He is incapable of debate without labelling the other person a non-pashtun. Astanosh became a hindko speaker, Rescueranger was labelled a non-pashtun despite sharing a historical record even Luffy himself does not have, allegations were levelled at me and dozens of famous Pashtun personalities like Imran Khan and Abdul Qayyum Khan were discredited.

Its a mindset that is by nature divisive. Just looking at all the posts will prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

By the way @Andromache when I was initially angered by the urdu-speaking community and its downfall into a community of bigots I actually saw in Pashtuns exactly what I see in you. The same raw, gleaming patriotism that just made Pashtuns oblivious of abuse, mistreatment, to minor things like race, ethnicity and other issues that are racing like protazoa in water within the minds of our countrymen. There was a guy in our Karachi office... these brainless Muhajirs some of them even from our family abused him non-stop just for being Pashtun. Always told them with a smile... we are all Pakistanis. Was the most patriotic guy around. Turned out to be one of my reasons of attraction to pashtuns and the cause. Now I know more about Pashtun history and culture than most Pashtuns themselves do. :P

I found some brilliant people who have taught me much. Its a sucker that I found Afghan (nation) lovers too but I guess the way people behave in our country we exacerbate the ethnic conflict and there are fools everywhere. I hope all of us have the will to ensure we become a united nation. I salute you Andromache.

Pakistan Zindabad. Loy Pakhtunkhwa (with Afghanistan merged into Pakistan ;) )
Time to say goodbye to this thread though... :wave: and hopefully douches too. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this really that big of a deal? If they demolish a few nehru or gandhi statues in India, hardly anyone would give a f..

Back
Top Bottom