What's new

Punjab Party's federal minister threaten to cut Karachi's electricity

Likewise there were also muslim majority areas in the India as well why wasn't this formula applied there? Punjab's division was unjustified no matter who much you rant about it. Only bengal was one region where this formula could be directly applied since the religious distribution was alongside geographical distribution and resultantly there was not much of a displacement. However, Punjab was a different stories altogather. In Punjab it was altogather different since
1-the major religious groups were Muslims and Sikhs, not Hindus. So since the accepted formula recognized muslim and hindu majority regions, technically Punjab didn't count as hindu majority region.
2-The geographical distribution was not in compliance with the ethnic distribution as the clusters were extremely mixed. So on overall Muslim majority, Punjab should have been included in Pakistan.

You should be firstly concerned about saving your community from next PM Mudi ram Mudi. I hope he doesn't repeat gujrats in India. (Well it doesn't bother me anyways even if he does)

Chalo stone wali motorway to dur ke baat tum log layari express way he puri karletay to Karachi walon ka kuch faida ho jata.

Better read the Radcliffe formula instead of futile arguments....

Of course the best thing Radcliffe did way to hand over Gurdaspur (Muslim majority) to us...India is grateful for that

As for Modi..we love and welcome him..

Nice, all we needed was for an outsider to poke his nose and voila! petty political differences forgotten:)

Precisely why India will not attack you....

Chanakyan methods are better.....

1. Arms race

2. "moral" support to struggles by exploited groups....

3. supporting friendly forces in Afghanistan

Time is on our side....
With losing growth, hostilities with all her neigbours, increasing defence budget and continued resurgence of China. We would love India to keep spending unless her military machine become too big to sustain. Time is running out for India.

Be nice to him - you know how difficult it is for them to prove that they are loyal to bharat maata ;)

They have to kiss their killer's feet to do that:)That is if he really is rafiqali, they have a nasty habit of impersonating...

Better read the Radcliffe formula instead of futile arguments....

Of course the best thing Radcliffe did way to hand over Gurdaspur (Muslim majority) to us...India is grateful for that

As for Modi..we love and welcome him..
This sort of arguments come as one runs out even rants to rely upon. Defy the facts I quoted and I ll be glad to respond.

This sort of arguments come as one runs out even rants to rely upon. Defy the facts I quoted and I ll be glad to respond.
Those are facts:

Radcliff formula - Division of provinces of Punjab and Bengal by districts, depending on majority by Muslim or Hindu-Sikh....Muslim majority Sindh and NWFP (after referendum) to go to Pak.....Hindu majority provinces to go to India..

Where is the confusion???

PPP didnt want to demolish the illegal encroachments because their supporters and criminals dwell there

they wanted to change the design of the project and thus costing more
Layari express way was completed when MQM ruled karachi with iron fist in Mushi Era. So don't give me lame excuses. Layari expressway work started in 2002. MQM was absolute incharge of Karachi til 2008 and also was in government with PPP since then. So don't blame MQM's incompetence on PPP as you are expert in.

Those are facts:

Radcliff formula - Division of provinces of Punjab and Bengal by districts, depending on majority by Muslim or Hindu-Sikh....Muslim majority Sindh and NWFP (after referendum) to go to Pak.....Hindu majority provinces to go to India..

Where is the confusion???
1-Were hindus in majority in Punjab?
2- was there a clear geographical division possible as with bengal?

With losing growth, hostilities with all her neigbours, increasing defence budget and continued resurgence of China. We would love India to keep spending unless her military machine become too big to sustain. Time is running out for India.

Growth is falling for China too....their optimism not withstanding....

And we spend just about 2% of GDP on defence, unlike 15% by Pak !!

Layari express way was completed when MQM ruled karachi with iron fist in Mushi Era. So don't give me lame excuses. Layari expressway work started in 2002. MQM was absolute incharge of Karachi til 2008 and also was in government with PPP since then. So don't blame MQM's incompetence on PPP as you are expert in.

1-Were hindus in majority in Punjab?
2- was there a clear geographical division possible as with bengal?

Division of Punjab and Bengal was the Radcliff formula...

If you want to contest the formula, you will have to confront Jinnah as to why he agreed.....100% transfer of Punjab was not agreeable to Congress.

Growth is falling for China too....their optimism not withstanding....

And we spend just about 2% of GDP on defence, unlike 15% by Pak !!

We spend 2.5% of GDP on defence, you need to cut feeding on propaganda filled sources. And the "fallen" growth rate of China is 7-8% thats like your best days.

you should be thankful that MQM made lyari expressway otherwise your multiple generations hadn't since it become reality

what did nooras do when they were in power for four years in the 90s?

don't give me this bullshitt that nooras didn't win from karachi so they didn't do anything

ever bothered to read this?

Vital project: Lyari Expressway stalled by politics – The Express Tribune

MQM completed a lot of other projects after musharraf idiot

iron fist of musharraf? what did musharraf achieved with iron fists in Lahore, how much development happened in Lahore with mush's iron fists?

the fist you are talking about is the one he gave to nawaz when he ran with 100 suitcases to jeddah :lol:

We spend 2.5% of GDP on defence, you need to cut feeding on propaganda filled sources. And the "fallen" growth rate of China is 7-8% thats like your best days.

Even that has bankrupted you and now you are beseeching IMF with a begging bowl.....

You spend less becoz Uncle Sam gives you a lot....what will happen when he goes away in 2014.....

you should be thankful that MQM made lyari expressway otherwise your multiple generations hadn't since it become reality

what did nooras do when they were in power for four years in the 90s?

don't give me this bullshitt that nooras didn't win from karachi so they didn't do anything

ever bothered to read this?

Vital project: Lyari Expressway stalled by politics – The Express Tribune

MQM completed a lot of other projects after musharraf idiot

iron fist of musharraf? what did musharraf achieved with iron fists in Lahore, how much development happened in Lahore with mush's iron fists?

the fist you are talking about is the one he gave to nawaz when he ran with 100 suitcases to jeddah :lol:
The Jinnah Airport was developed under whose regime?
N-League provided the country with Motorways which even its bitterest rival aka Mushi had to pursue. MQM doesn't even have any vision or mission? its just a hu-haw party sucking the blood of very group it claims to represent.

Even that has bankrupted you and now you are beseeching IMF with a begging bowl.....

You spend less becoz Uncle Sam gives you a lot....what will happen when he goes away in 2014.....

getting finance from IMF doesn't mean we are bankrupt, in fact, if you knew it means that our economy is still viable to get international financing unlike say Zimbabwe. The rest is just rants of a propaganda fed impersonator:)

i promise that when you leave Karachi you will be a MQM's supporter

but wait :woot:

didn't mean the other way around :cheesy:

ok well when i go to pakistan next year then I'm going to message you and your going to give a tour of karachi after picking kasam not to target kill me lol.

getting finance from IMF doesn't mean we are bankrupt, in fact, if you knew it means that our economy is still viable to get international financin unlike say Zimbabwe. The rest is just rants of a propaganda fed impersonator:)

Going to IMF precisely means that you are bankrupt...only that it is couched in soothing terms like Balance of Payment problems etc....

The fact that you are selling off family silver (31 PSUs) is again proof that you are hopelessly broke........

In fact you have been broke for long but uncle Sam was giving you the dough.....Now with Pak's utility gone, Sam couldn't be bothered less....

Back
Top Bottom