What's new

Punjab Party's federal minister threaten to cut Karachi's electricity

I always support idea of giving divisions provincial status and establish strong local bodies and replace parliamentary system with Presidential system.

million % with you on that, till literacy rate grow up, 50%, we dont need dam damcrazy, just LOCAL BODIES are enough!

dont try me, it would the wrost ever thing happening to you, my dear friend, jhampoo parsaad jee?
in pakistan its every ones are same, it our stupid rulling elites, who want create & divide us?
dont think, in karachi peoples, pray india? its the same as in KPK, they all hate, when they thier relatives, killed by hindu extermists?

HMM.....Is that a threat? So, dont tell me that the picture of a Punjabi as thin skinned bully is true?....

Civil war raging throughout Pak is evidence enough how united the country is........

As for Mohajirs, they of course rue coming to Pak....lost their property, their influence, their language...and bullied by the majority group

Whats there to like for them??

Ironically, Mohajirs were the intelligentsia of Indian Muslims - Civil servants, businessmen, land owners. And they were in the forefront for Pakistan. The Punjabis just got it on a platter.

With migration, not only are the mohajirs reduced to irrelevant marginalization, the common Indian Muslim, bereft of leaders, is further plunging into poverty and fanaticism.

Lesson enough that an organic nation should not be broken for short term whims...When man wants to play god, gods have the last laugh.

Lay off!!! Non of your business. We are doing quite well in our beloved Pakistan.

P.S.: I am a so called muhajir/Urdu speaker.

Mohajirs key jhuti siyasat kartay ho aur phir unhi mohajiron par strikes aur girao jalao bhee kartay ho? You guys aren't even sincere with the people who you "claim" to represent

MQM had done to Karachi in 4 years what ganjas and daakus couldn't do for 65 years

come to kharian and ill give you a tour.

:rofl: i didn't mean it as a thug way, i will take to the nicest place and show the true mandate of Karachi

Lay off!!! Non of your business. We are doing quite well in our beloved Pakistan.

P.S.: I am a so called muhajir/Urdu speaker.

Pakistan is always India's business, like it or not...

It is business in more ways than one..:devil:

Some of your chaps have been asking India's help for a state called Jinnahpur, wonder what that is..??

.India, of course, will extend all "moral" support to legitimate movements for self expression.....

But at least they dont get their own people killed and then do politics on their deadbodies.Btw why do you guys are jelous of Punjabis. You tend to continue suffering with inferiority complex when most of people like you spend their whole life on the route of buss in which they are the conductors.

motorway made of stone

stone age mentality :rofl:

what about economy, which incompetent low IQed illeterate nihari khor people are failing at?

HMM.....Is that a threat? So, dont tell me that the picture of a Punjabi as thin skinned bully is true?....

Civil war raging throughout Pak is evidence enough how united the country is........

As for Mohajirs, they of course rue coming to Pak....lost their property, their influence, their language...and bullied by the majority group

Whats there to like for them??

come attack us, then see our unity?
i think you hanging over internet over then your brains?
thier no dam civil war in pakistan, its a terrorism ? was mumbai attack was the part of civil war? in india?
jham-poo- parsaad jee, dekhien app kaa bhagwaan tree par nangaa uchaal raha hai?:lol::lol::lol:

Some of your chaps have been asking India's help for a state called Jinnahpur, wonder what that is..??

.India, of course, will extend all "moral" support to legitimate movements for self expression.....

And India is ours. More for our military and intelligence actually...

There is a reason why MQM is denying Jinnahpur, because they know they won't get a single vote if such a conspiracy is proved true. Extend moral support and please expose your people, I beg you:)

Becoz there were a lot of Hindus in Muslim majority districts, and vice versa...so difficult to understand? DUH....:hitwall:
Likewise there were also muslim majority areas in the India as well why wasn't this formula applied there? Punjab's division was unjustified no matter who much you rant about it. Only bengal was one region where this formula could be directly applied since the religious distribution was alongside geographical distribution and resultantly there was not much of a displacement. However, Punjab was a different stories altogather. In Punjab it was altogather different since
1-the major religious groups were Muslims and Sikhs, not Hindus. So since the accepted formula recognized muslim and hindu majority regions, technically Punjab didn't count as hindu majority region.
2-The geographical distribution was not in compliance with the ethnic distribution as the clusters were extremely mixed. So on overall Muslim majority, Punjab should have been included in Pakistan.

You should be firstly concerned about saving your community from next PM Mudi ram Mudi. I hope he doesn't repeat gujrats in India. (Well it doesn't bother me anyways even if he does)

motorway made of stone

stone age mentality :rofl:

what about economy, which incompetent low IQed illeterate nihari khor people are failing at?

Chalo stone wali motorway to dur ke baat tum log layari express way he puri karletay to Karachi walon ka kuch faida ho jata.

thier no dam civil war in pakistan, its a terrorism ? was mumbai attack was the part of civil war? in india?
jham-poo- parsaad jee, dekhien app kaa bhagwaan tree par nangaa uchaal raha hai?:lol::lol::lol:

Precisely why India will not attack you....

Chanakyan methods are better.....

1. Arms race

2. "moral" support to struggles by exploited groups....

3. supporting friendly forces in Afghanistan

Time is on our side....

Be nice to him - you know how difficult it is for them to prove that they are loyal to bharat maata ;)

Chalo stone wali motorway to dur ke baat tum log layari express way he puri karletay to Karachi walon ka kuch faida ho jata.

PPP didnt want to demolish the illegal encroachments because their supporters and criminals dwell there

they wanted to change the design of the project and thus costing more

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom