What's new

Punjab Party's federal minister threaten to cut Karachi's electricity

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1376443_592242937483448_1248908575_n.jpg

We all no how punjab was treated by the pee pee peeh . only fools dont no and i dont have tame to impart tleem.

So, You are here to protect thieves? :cheesy:

according to the latest FIA investigation, punjab is at the top in electricity theft in entire Pakistan

the punjabi federal minister's remarks also shows he is more like a representative of punjab

punjab can also not cut electricity of Karachi, infact sindh will cut gas supply to punjab and sindh produces 70% of natural gas in entire Pakistan

this is his previous statement

1380781_562325413835274_1728280392_n.jpg

So, You are here to protect thieves? :cheesy:

chor chori rokay gy ab kia .. :D bhai ji ya paindu league ka khulla tassub ha jo unhay kisi na kisi rang ma daikhana hi tha .. Paindu jaltay hain karachi say aur karchi walon say ap mano ya na mano .. :D ..

paindu league phir say wahi purani taassub wali siyasat karnay lagi .. Tassubi log hain ya .. :D .. Kuch bhi kar lo karachi jaisa koi shehar ni bana saktay punjab ma ..

Phir W-11 Bhonk raha hay, iss bar shahid hayat wali haddi andar tak jo ghussi hue hay. KESE's mandate is to take 650 MV from the national grid and produce rest of the electricity by themselves . And since the electricity from national grid is cheaper on average than one produced by oil driven facilities of KESC, it makes more profit by selling the cheaper electricity. When geo asked the KESC's corporate liasion about the working status of KESE's own generation capacity, he couldn't provide a satisfactory answer. And more interestingly, the loadshedding has picked up in Karachi from last couple of days as i assume as a result of implementation of providing no more than the 650 MV. More interestingly KESE in her official statement has said that they have been taking less than 650 MV from the national grid which defies logic. Why would KESC not take the allowed cheaper electricity from national grid than producing expensive one?
I suggest both KESC and NTDC should make the documents about the issue public so that we may know whos at fault here.

P.S. Teri sui abi tak uss urdu newspiece par phansi hue hay. "Latest FIA investigations" :D

chor chori rokay gy ab kia .. :D bhai ji ya paindu league ka khulla tassub ha jo unhay kisi na kisi rang ma daikhana hi tha .. Paindu jaltay hain karachi say aur karchi walon say ap mano ya na mano .. :D ..

paindu league phir say wahi purani taassub wali siyasat karnay lagi .. Tassubi log hain ya .. :D .. Kuch bhi kar lo karachi jaisa koi shehar ni bana saktay punjab ma ..

I have noticed one thing. Some of the Karachiets suffer from self created inferiority complex. You go to anyother city people would give much about Karachi or other cities. For example, Lahories would care only about lahore and would not compare themselves with the others. Likewise Izlos would be pretty content with their city. I don't know why some people in Karachi are always suffering from this complex. One my colleagues once said to me, "yaar woh wala banda lahori attitude dikhata hay apnay aapko pata nahi kaya samaghta hay".

Phir W-11 Bhonk raha hay, iss bar shahid hayat wali haddi andar tak jo ghussi hue hay. KESE's mandate is to take 650 MV from the national grid and produce rest of the electricity by themselves . And since the electricity from national grid is cheaper on average than one produced by oil driven facilities of KESC, it makes more profit by selling the cheaper electricity. When geo asked the KESC's corporate liasion about the working status of KESE's own generation capacity, he couldn't provide a satisfactory answer. And more interestingly, the loadshedding has picked up in Karachi from last couple of days as i assume as a result of implementation of providing no more than the 650 MV. More interestingly KESE in her official statement has said that they have been taking less than 650 MV from the national grid which defies logic. Why would KESC not take the allowed cheaper electricity from national grid than producing expensive one?
I suggest both KESC and NTDC should make the documents about the issue public so that we may know whos at fault here.

P.S. Teri sui abi tak uss urdu newspiece par phansi hue hay. "Latest FIA investigations" :D

abid sher ali should take all his punjabis to punjab and we can have electricity for 24 hours

about the load shedding, the whole world except ummat fanboy like you know that its because sui is not providing gas to KESC to manufacture its electricity

and the whole world know how punjab arty cut off karachi's 350 MV electricity

punjab actually wants to cut entire Karachi's electricity

but guess what

now sindh is also demanding its fair share of oil and gas according to 18th amendment :cheesy:

172.gif

punjab gardi has started and now all provinces who were contributing to punjab and asking for nothing like sindh, KPK will demand their fair share from the federal

muslim league n?

thats punjab party ? so MQM is utter pardesh bihar party ?

You are right but a federal minister should not have "us and them" kind of mentality as if he represent only a portion of Pakistan.

you expect these from jokers ?:azn: man they are running pakistan like they run their homes

according to the latest FIA investigation, punjab is at the top in electricity theft in entire Pakistan

the punjabi federal minister's remarks also shows he is more like a representative of punjab

punjab can also not cut electricity of Karachi, infact sindh will cut gas supply to punjab and sindh produces 70% of natural gas in entire Pakistan

this is his previous statement

1380781_562325413835274_1728280392_n.jpg
i know why you hate this guy lol.

thats punjab party ? so MQM is utter pardesh bihar party ?

you expect these from jokers ?:azn: man they are running pakistan like they run their homes

what do you expect from @W.11?
hes into sectarian bs lol.

We all no how punjab was treated by the pee pee peeh . only fools dont no and i dont have tame to impart tleem.
ma sadkay:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom