What's new

Punjab Party's federal minister threaten to cut Karachi's electricity

Ironically, Mohajirs were the intelligentsia of Indian Muslims - Civil servants, businessmen, land owners. And they were in the forefront for Pakistan. The Punjabis just got it on a platter.

With migration, not only are the mohajirs reduced to irrelevant marginalization, the common Indian Muslim, bereft of leaders, is further plunging into poverty and fanaticism.

Lesson enough that an organic nation should not be broken for short term whims...When man wants to play god, gods have the last laugh.

like allways putting feul on the fire?:lol:
jhampoo parsaad bhaiyaa?:rofl:

because Karachi has less mohajirs and more non mohajirs, but MQM still holds 85% mandate of Karachi

because of its terror thats all nothing else.
why are you so brainwashed bro? take it easy on the drugs!
you seem to be the only person who loves mqm

its not racist, PMLN is playing the punjab card, its clear visible, its not like im blaming entire punjab, but its the reality, why are you so butt hurt on calling spade a spade?
Mohajiron ke sayasat is only being done by M
1235294_616855588336239_1542504553_n.jpg

224942_153071318161239_2085061308_n.jpg

because of its terror thats all nothing else.
why are you so brainwashed bro? take it easy on the drugs!
you seem to be the only person who loves mqm

hey bro, you know nothing, come to Karachi and we will give you a nice little tour

its not racist, PMLN is playing the punjab card, its clear visible, its not like im blaming entire punjab, but its the reality, why are you so butt hurt on calling spade a spade?

Apparently it you who looks butt hurt with just one comment while you generalize Punjabis in every other post.

The Radcliffe formula went for division by districts....India got the Hindu majority ones..
Punjab's division was made up division. Had redcliffe formula been effective then why the biggest migration happened inside Punjab?

Mohajiron ke sayasat is only being done by M

MQM actually does the syasat of minorities whether they are saraikis, Bhawalpuris, hazaras, Balochs etc

the majority is trying to make Pakistan majority centric, not replace the majority with some specific name :azn:

Why does truth hurt you so much.......artificial happiness does not last...

dont try me, it would the wrost ever thing happening to you, my dear friend, jhampoo parsaad jee?
in pakistan its every ones are same, it our stupid rulling elites, who want create admistrative problem & then divide us?
for thier dirty politics?
dont think, in karachi peoples, pray india? its the same as in KPK, they all hate, when they thier relatives, killed by hindu extermists?

Punjab's division was made up division. Had redcliffe formula been effective then why the biggest migration happened inside Punjab?

Becoz there were a lot of Hindus in Muslim majority districts, and vice versa...so difficult to understand? DUH....:hitwall:

agaar yeh, damocrazy naa hoti tu, har district ko aik , province bana deytey, phir dekhtey kon kiya naam rakhtaa?:lol::lol::lol:
aysi kam taysi, punjabi ki aur , muhajir ki?kiyon chacha saab dramey hien?;)

I always support idea of giving divisions provincial status and establish strong local bodies and replace parliamentary system with Presidential system.

Apparently it you who looks butt hurt with just one comment while you generalize Punjabis in every other post.

where ?

i accuse paindu PMLN of doing ethnic politics doesn't mean i accuse all punjabis to be sectarian and biased

but its also true that all punjabis voted this stone age incompetent and illiterate low level intellect feudal landlord nihari scum

MQM actually does the syasat of minorities whether they are saraikis, Bhawalpuris, hazaras, Balochs etc

the majority is trying to make Pakistan majority centric, not replace the majority with some specific name :azn:

Mohajirs key jhuti siyasat kartay ho aur phir unhi mohajiron par strikes aur girao jalao bhee kartay ho? You guys aren't even sincere with the people who you "claim" to represent

where ?

i accuse paindu PMLN of doing ethnic politics doesn't mean i accuse all punjabis to be sectarian and biased

but its also true that all punjabis voted this stone age incompetent and illiterate low level intellect feudal landlord nihari scum

But at least they dont get their own people killed and then do politics on their deadbodies.Btw why do you guys are jelous of Punjabis. You tend to continue suffering with inferiority complex when most of people like you spend their whole life on the route of buss in which they are the conductors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom