What's new

PTI boycotting Geo and Jang: Imran Khan

He also blamed MI for rigging, what about that?

All politicians have realized, how hot it is in the army.
The boiling is from bottom up!
Hence the opportunist Imran Khan, is going by the side, which his masters advised him, after careful study of ground reality.

..haha what the hell you say i dont undertsand half of it.....

real buddy
smileys-confused-821384.gif
....i think we had more arguments than anything peaceful.......but i ignored most of the times because everyone knows your an eldery member around 40/50 so i didnt want to be rude in replying back...you are always furious and angry and hence use harsh words.....you can explain your view point in a more respectful way.....it doesnt cost much or does it?

and i know about the expelled part from the Army,cuz i read it you narrating the incident with members here many times:enjoy: since i have a very sharp brain so cant forget things so easily:p:...sorry didnt mean any disrecpect!

nah not gonna report but please dont be very rude with members here!

PS Mushy is Loser!:p: sorry had to say!:lol: (lemme see if you are furious again or not!):whistle:
He also blamed MI for rigging, what about that?
itz just he dntt knoa how to win

BTW - your GEO itself has bent over in front of same masters these days, What you will say about them?

@ Topic - IK as usual doing populaces politics.

Bent over? Has the MoD successfully banned them yet?

:rofl: Very funny!! Ok let's be serious.

If we believe that we r both right:coffee: (imran khan's master is army:police: and geo news master is Uncle Sam:taz:)
Then I will definitely support imran khan because his master is army, which is protecting us from terrorists, USA,india and other enemies. And I will surely oppose geo news as it is uncle SAMs agent :ph34r:who has used us and then after using us threw us like tissue paper.:smart:

Sure you can support whoever you want. I have no problem with that at all.

Honestly, this @VCheng guy is becoming kinda annoying now.

He is in every Pakistani thread with his pretentious talking-points.

@VCheng sahab, we other Pakistanis also have sense, whether you believe it or not.

Geo HAS BEEN playing a negative role in society for too long. Sensationalism, false information, and outright supporting PML(N) by misguiding the public etc (I noticed that during pre-election season..Can give you *specific* examples of how Geo manipulated international surveys to increase PML(N)'s positive perception in their audience.)....

All of that earned our contempt for Geo..but nobody called for its boycott etc.

But Geo crossed the line by infringing upon the national interests of the nation. Blaming ISI's chief and running his picture as if he is a criminal without any investigation is something Pakistan can't allow, nor will any other nation.

Hence, we, the Pakistanis with more sense and less pretentious hot air, are of the opinion that now PEMRA should investigate the issue and if Geo is found guilty, it must be banned according to stated and accepted PEMRA laws in the country.

So calm down and stop jumping on everyone who believes that Geo should be banned.

No, ISI doesn't pay us to think so.

On the night of May 11, 2013 while I was watching Kamran Khan program on Geo news ... I was thinking during watching the program that this is pre-planned tactic and deliberately to convincing to people that PML-N is getting 2/3rd majority ... And said to my siblings that Geo is now involving in rigging ... I am a common man and has no such a vast vision ... But this is surprising that a national leader couldn't get it on time and after a year he realized that Geo is involving in rigging ... During the year he & his party members have been continuously appearing on Geo in different talk shows ... And after an episode of HM while Geo has exposed to maligning ISI and its chief he eventually realized that there should be boycotted of Geo ... This is nothing more than political scoring because he has seen that whole nation has united against Geo now regardless their political affiliation ...........

media hypes up everything, doesn't mean much, any rigging will be proved in the court of law not by the playboy

geo and all media needs to follow media ethics of playing neutral

media has played very biased in favour of PTI in pre election period

The puppet is again rising to the strings pulled by his masters to try to discredit Geo on command. He will fail.

Why doesn't he go to the correct institution - the ECP - rather than create a circus this late and particularly now?

what do you think PTI has been doing for the last one year? use your brain before leveling baseless allegations..

@Tameem

Saleem Safi himself got 'famous' due to 'connections'.

We have/had journalists here on THIS forum giving their first hand testimonies...

So stop posting such bullshit.

But then again, you are from a nasal of khota ghulams. You can't forget to serve your masters.

The puppet is again rising to the strings pulled by his masters to try to discredit Geo on command. He will fail.

Why doesn't he go to the correct institution - the ECP - rather than create a circus this late and particularly now?

PTI is the only democratic party in the country and it does everything based on public demand and in National interests...This is nothing but public demand that lead PTI boycott this channel...

PTI is the only democratic party in the country and it does everything based on public demand and in National interests...This is nothing but public demand that lead PTI boycott this channel...
yes it is a popular demand!
& some 1 has to stand up, so the system can be cleaned up, or bye bye damocrazy!

@Tameem

Saleem Safi himself got 'famous' due to 'connections'.

We have/had journalists here on THIS forum giving their first hand testimonies...

So stop posting such bullshit.

But then again, you are from a nasal of khota ghulams. You can't forget to serve your masters.

oh Its burn your arsssssssss.........:rofl:

Now takes it with salt.....:p:

Back
Top Bottom