What's new

PTI boycotting Geo and Jang: Imran Khan

Choose the correct answer:
(Q) Who is master of Imran Khan.
(a) Army
(b) Army
(c) Army
(d) Army

:rofl: Very funny!! Ok let's be serious.

If we believe that we r both right:coffee: (imran khan's master is army:police: and geo news master is Uncle Sam:taz:)
Then I will definitely support imran khan because his master is army, which is protecting us from terrorists, USA,india and other enemies. And I will surely oppose geo news as it is uncle SAMs agent :ph34r:who has used us and then after using us threw us like tissue paper.:smart:

It is Imran Khan’s privilege whether to boycott a particular TV channel or the media group. Imran Khan’s long wilderness years appears to have honed his political skills. Imran of old was a straight forwards person who spoke his mind. Now he is a consummate politician who likes to go with the flow of the public opinion and his actions as well as words are always based on an agenda. Besides, it is always easy to hit the person who is already down.

I am not therefore surprized at this volte-face about CJ & Geo TV which were heretofore considered pro PTI. I am however surprised that instead of ISI, our Taliban Khan puts the blame on a Brigadier of the Military Intelligence. Let us wait & see what comes next.

It is Imran Khan’s privilege whether to boycott a particular TV channel or the media group. Imran Khan’s long wilderness years appears to have honed his political skills. Imran of old was a straight forwards person who spoke his mind. Now he is a consummate politician who likes to go with the flow of the public opinion and his actions as well as words are always based on an agenda. Besides, it is always easy to hit the person who is already down.

I am not therefore surprized at this volte-face about CJ & Geo TV which were heretofore considered pro PTI. I am however surprised that instead of ISI, our Taliban Khan puts the blame on a Brigadier of the Military Intelligence. Let us wait & see what comes next.
and its funny to expect only from IMran Khan to act as a complete Angel....which logically is impossible!

1-Imran Khan should never ever lie
2-Imran Khan should stand straight
3-Imran Khan should only wear Peshawari chappal
4-Imran khan should only be a Vegetarian
5-Imran Khan should never sleep....
6-Imran Khan should do this and that ...and blah blah:argh:

cuz he is not a Human being but some sorta Alien from another planet!:tongue:

Khush kitae oyee ...most elite class is PTI fan ... it will for sure damage geo ... geo is a menace to society but everyone is so scared of them .. they can make and destroy leader ...only a leader like imran khan stand against him... i remember his speach when i was at lahore jalsa , it started with "You alone we worship and You alone we ask for help" .. proud of him ..making geo an enemy can distroy him too .. he should be really careful from now on
mundiii jaa bao sooneri gadi ayllaya? lolzzz

Good Imran Khan. But can you just shut that Iftikhar ahmed up please. He was fervently defending the dodgy role Geo played in Nawaz I-don't-know-anything shariff's bogus electoral victory.
nah...that is ok if people reveal the known nexus between PMLN nad GEO in last elections...till today....that aint a crime!

ECP is independent of government as specified in the Constitution.

I agree that a party can indeed announce anything it wants, and you are also correct in saying that it is the individuals who decide to watch or not that will make or break Geo as a media outlet, not this circus.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

and its funny to expect only from IMran Khan to act as a complete Angel....which logically is impossible!

1-Imran Khan should never ever lie
2-Imran Khan should stand straight
3-Imran Khan should only wear Peshawari chappal
4-Imran khan should only be a Vegetarian
5-Imran Khan should never sleep....
6-Imran Khan should do this and that ...and blah blah:argh:

cuz he is not a Human being but some sorta Alien from another planet!:tongue:
whatever the dam he was, i really dont care, till last he spoken the truth about croupted monte carlo former CJ, this dam govt, & all this comming chess mates?
BTW he is hitting the right nails, dam matrix he is gone be?

whatever the dam he was, i really dont care, till last he spoken the trutg about CJ, this dam gov5, & all this comming chess mates?
BTW he is hitting the right nails, dam matrix he is gone be?
what? didnt get you...come again!

Some inside info by najam sethi

Bottom line KPK govt is fcked PTI knows that it will be doomed in the next elections and thats why all this drama

a must watch

when the dam whole world is, trying the dam drama,s why should be just KPK?

what? didnt get you...come again!
hummmm!
i mean , he is not perfect, but still outa no where, he is getting in to real pace & fire, which is really astonishing right?
aunty jee abb itnii bhi bachi tu nahin hein?

when the dam whole world is, trying the dam drama,s why should be just KPK?

hummmm!
i mean , he is not perfect, but still outa no where, he is getting in to real pace & fire, which is really astonishing right?
aunty jee abb itnii bhi bachi tu nahin hein?
hey listen....you dont have manners to talk so dont quote me again....i have ignored your rude words in the past many times just because you are an eldery member here.....doesnt give you a right to behave like that with members here....

no wonder you were expelled from the Army for same batamizi reason i guess!

hey listen....you dont have manners to talk so dont quote me again....i have ignored your rude words in the past many times just because you are an eldery member here.....doesnt give you a right to behave like that with members here....

no wonder you were expelled from the Army for same batamizi reason i guess!
i m really sorry for that?
if i have hurt you any way!
i was really thinking of you as my real budy, so was frank my lord?
i thought we are so near , on the mind wave?
but im sorry , you hve felt in a typical femmine way?
but i was , happly discharged from pakarmy, for denying the direct orders, of the high commmand durring a battle on highest of grounds,of the world in 99 ?
just because i wanted to kill more, yes i was an animal trained to to kill enemies of my nation i did that job, im proud of it?
with that said, im not begging you any thing, plz report me, & kill me off!
im nvever was a begger, im a fighter?
thanks for reply!
im hounred!

The puppet is again rising to the strings pulled by his masters to try to discredit Geo on command. He will fail.

Why doesn't he go to the correct institution - the ECP - rather than create a circus this late and particularly now?

BTW - your GEO itself has bent over in front of same masters these days, What you will say about them?

@ Topic - IK as usual doing populaces politics.

BTW - your GEO itself has bent over in front of same masters these days, What you will say about them?

@ Topic - IK as usual doing populaces politics.
chachaa jee, zara aynu danda tey vikhaa?
yes , but there is no harm in doing popular politics , but in favour of national intersts, whivh imran just did?

i m really sorry for that?
if i have hurt you any way!
i was really thinking of you as my real budy, so was frank my lord?
i thought we are so near , on the mind wave?
but i was , happly discharged from pakarmy, for denying the direct orders, ofbthe high commmand durring a battle on highest of grounds, in 99 just because i wanted to kill more, yes i was an animal trained to to kill enemies of my nation i did that job, im proud of it?
with that said, im not begging you any thing, plz report me, & kill me off!
im nvever was a begger, im a fighter?
thanks for reply!
im hounred!

..haha what the hell you say i dont undertsand half of it.....

real buddy
smileys-confused-821384.gif
....i think we had more arguments than anything peaceful.......but i ignored most of the times because everyone knows your an eldery member around 40/50 so i didnt want to be rude in replying back...you are always furious and angry and hence use harsh words.....you can explain your view point in a more respectful way.....it doesnt cost much or does it?

and i know about the expelled part from the Army,cuz i read it you narrating the incident with members here many times:enjoy: since i have a very sharp brain so cant forget things so easily:p:...sorry didnt mean any disrecpect!

nah not gonna report but please dont be very rude with members here!

PS Mushy is Loser!:p: sorry had to say!:lol: (lemme see if you are furious again or not!):whistle:

Back
Top Bottom