What's new

PTI boycotting Geo and Jang: Imran Khan

On the night of May 11, 2013 while I was watching Kamran Khan program on Geo news ... I was thinking during watching the program that this is pre-planned tactic and deliberately to convincing to people that PML-N is getting 2/3rd majority ... And said to my siblings that Geo is now involving in rigging ... I am a common man and has no such a vast vision ... But this is surprising that a national leader couldn't get it on time and after a year he realized that Geo is involving in rigging ... During the year he & his party members have been continuously appearing on Geo in different talk shows ... And after an episode of HM while Geo has exposed to maligning ISI and its chief he eventually realized that there should be boycotted of Geo ... This is nothing more than political scoring because he has seen that whole nation has united against Geo now regardless their political affiliation ...........

On the night of May 11, 2013 while I was watching Kamran Khan program on Geo news ... I was thinking during watching the program that this is pre-planned tactic and deliberately to convincing to people that PML-N is getting 2/3rd majority ... And said to my siblings that Geo is now involving in rigging ... I am a common man and has no such a vast vision ... But this is surprising that a national leader couldn't get it on time and after a year he realized that Geo is involving in rigging ... During the year he & his party members have been continuously appearing on Geo in different talk shows ... And after an episode of HM while Geo has exposed to maligning ISI and its chief he eventually realized that there should be boycotted of Geo ... This is nothing more than political scoring because he has seen that whole nation has united against Geo now regardless their political affiliation ...........

Absolutely.......at best its a cowardly act by Imran Khan

1.GIF

The puppet is again rising to the strings pulled by his masters to try to discredit Geo on command. He will fail.

Why doesn't he go to the correct institution - the ECP - rather than create a circus this late and particularly now?

:P ECP is NS .
anyway a party can announce such actions we cant stop it but personally i feel his party members atleast in KPK do and will watch Geo

:P ECP is NS .
anyway a party can announce such actions we cant stop it but personally i feel his party members atleast in KPK do and will watch Geo

ECP is independent of government as specified in the Constitution.

I agree that a party can indeed announce anything it wants, and you are also correct in saying that it is the individuals who decide to watch or not that will make or break Geo as a media outlet, not this circus.

They have no legal right to restrict any PEMRA approved transmissions according to their own wishes. That will amount to illegal restraint of fair trade.
Where did you get this info from ?

It is up to the people to decide how the Constitution should be used, as supreme law or toilet paper. The results will follow accordingly.

No this is not up to the people ... This is up to our politicians who use it as toilet paper not as supreme law .........

All nation has already boycotted GEO/Jang from the next day... There was nothing left in it for Imran Khan.
How can he demand apology for a criminal act, where article 6 applies?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom