What's new

PTI boycotting Geo and Jang: Imran Khan

ECP must be made strong and independent. that is why PTI is going to protest to demand electoral reforms..

The time to ensure that the next elections are fair is NOW.

Instead of protests, move the ECP and Legislatures to investigate and secure how all ballots are printed and distributed. Assure that counting and transmission of results is above board. Strengthen the laws and procedures wherever needed. Practice the procedures for local body elections. Educate the people about why all of this is important.

Or, boycott now and then complain again after the next elections.

The time to ensure that the next elections are fair is NOW.

Instead of protests, move the ECP and Legislatures to investigate and secure how all ballots are printed and distributed. Assure that counting and transmission of results is above board. Strengthen the laws and procedures wherever needed. Practice the procedures for local body elections. Educate the people about why all of this is important.

Or, boycott now and then complain again after the next elections.

If Im not mistaken Shireen Mazari has already filled a Bill for electoral reforms, which is dumped by the govt and is yet to surface for debate in parliament.

protest is to highlight the issue and educate the people about how important electoral reforms are..

instead of supporting this cause of electoral reforms of PTI, media and other educated segments are accusing shamelessly on PTI for being on payroll of ISI.

Hell hath no fury like a journalist.....
You have been a captain all your life Imran Khan, and you should know a good captain stands by his team. Now that you have ruffled the feathers of senior journalists like Iftikhar Ahmed by accusing his team and his integrity during election transmission, you are in for it.

Iftikhar Ahmed will not allow the integrity of his team and organization to put up for scrutiny on based on lies.

Imran Khan you have no idea what you have done. Accuse a corrupt man and he will scream and shout but then let things settle down. But if you accuse an honest man, you will have to face the wrath that will follow. That is what you have done Imran you have to deal with Iftikhar Ahmed’s wrath.

I think we should forgive Imran Khan for all he is saying, he is still new in politics and his advisors given him wrong advice. After all Election 2013 was Imran’s first election and he does not how to handle it.
Imran thinks he is still on the cricket field where he dictated the terms. He has not realized he now playing on a foreign pitch, where he still needs to make a run – so far he is batting on zero.

Imran Khan has to learn how to handle the media, how to give press conferences, which campaigns to join and when – until he learns all these he will keep making a fool of himself (unless this is a cheap way to get recognition in the political field).

IK Is the only leader with wisdom .He know How to respect their agencies and army.our agencies are the doing their job well.We are proud of agencies.The secret soldiers.#bangeo.

Presentation1a.jpg

They have no legal right to restrict any PEMRA approved transmissions according to their own wishes. That will amount to illegal restraint of fair trade.

Oh Oh . . !! Okay then lets wait for someone to take legal action against them. :whistle:

BmtzuIWIUAAVGYJ.jpg

:lol: Geo getting desperate :omghaha:
desil pagaal nahi hai, khana khila kar, aur kuch ley kar bhi, geo ka sath nahi dey gaa, pataa hai na, farishtey danda dey deytey hien?lolzzz
maza tu abb shuru hoa hai, abhi tu sirf naak baad hoi hai, baqi holes bhi baand hongey tu pata chaey gaa, JEWO TV ko?

If Im not mistaken Shireen Mazari has already filled a Bill for electoral reforms, which is dumped by the govt and is yet to surface for debate in parliament.

protest is to highlight the issue and educate the people about how important electoral reforms are..

instead of supporting this cause of electoral reforms of PTI, media and other educated segments are accusing shamelessly on PTI for being on payroll of ISI.

There may be some truth to the ISI influence on PTI. ;)

There may be some truth to the ISI influence on PTI. ;)
yes, even I think the strings are being pulled from the establishment, otherwise after already ruling for one year in KP provincial gov't, & instead of focusing on governing KP better, PTI is once again raising this issue of rigging, Imran Khan & PTI is totally acting irresponsible & irrational not realizing that their , shenanigan's can jeopardise the whole democratic process ,really disappointed @ their erratic & irrational behaviour , trust me after seeing the events of the past month, I am losing all hope in Pakistan , no body can help our people, because they just don't wont to help themselves & neither do they want to learn anything from history
short sighted emotional & jingoistic approach are a recipe for disaster

pufff... you are mera shaitan ! :lol:

I only speak the truth, equally and fairly for all sides, without fear or favor. :D

trust me after seeing the events of the past month, I am losing all hope in Pakistan , no body can help our people, because they just don't wont to help themselves & neither do they want to learn anything from history
short sighted emotional & jingoistic approach are a recipe for disaster

Nobody can help those who do not wish to help themselves. Nobody can make those who remain blind by choice to see. But it is their right to choose what they will, for the rewards and the punishment for the choices made are theirs too.

I only speak the truth, equally and fairly for all sides, without fear or favor. :D

Nobody can help those who do not wish to help themselves. Nobody can make those who remain blind by choice to see. But it is their right to choose what they will, for the rewards and the punishment for the choices made are theirs too.

yawn... .so do I.

now lets have a duel :D

& that is what I am extremely worried about, we have all seen the horrible consequence's of the 1977 martial law, kargil, Musharraf coup , after so much damage, Pakistan had enough of it, & can not take anymore
what type of people do have ? do they not feel any remorse, responsibilities ?
but Alas! they just don't want to learn anything from history, & they have learnt nothing, nothing whatsoever ! :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom