What's new

Presidential system in Türkiye.

Do you support the presidential system in Türkiye?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The PM : "If we dont accept presidential system, Turkey may be divided."
İ am frightened by the PM.
baskanlik-gelmezse-ulke-bolunur-diyen-basbakan_1223616.png

If we accept presidential system we may be divided.

We need to look at the Presidential System past Erdogan and post-AKP. Let's look at the bigger picture and try not to see this as only an "AKP vs CHP" issue. It's pretty clear that the current parliamentarian system has failed Turkey many times, decade after decade, by leading to useless, incapable coalition governments that are both extremely prone to economic crises and can't get anything done.

Turkish prime minister Yildirim said that If our system won't change, Turkiye has risk to be diveded.

Well, in 14 years you have achieved that. Turkiye is 94 years old a state so far she didn't have that risk.

Yeah either he threatening my people or the situation has came to the point where we have been warning everyone since 2007 about those policies were wrong and dragging the country to the adge of cliff of the divition. If it so, we were correct one more time.

Last edited:
We need to look at the Presidential System past Erdogan and post-AKP. Let's look at the bigger picture and try not to see this as only an "AKP vs CHP" issue. It's pretty clear that the current parliamentarian system has failed Turkey many times, decade after decade, by leading to useless, incapable coalition governments that are both extremely prone to economic crises and can't get anything done.
There wont be a post-AKP,game over.
What has AKP done with its ''sole'' power for so many years?
The presidential system will only make it worse?
Have we ever been in a bigger mess?
''Zero problem'',''Acilim'',''Feto''(as if he wasnt with Feto before)

Another coup is comming. Erdogan is going to far

The survey alone shows how divided we are.

There wont be a post-AKP,game over.
What has AKP done with its ''sole'' power for so many years?
The presidential system will only make it worse?
Have we ever been in a bigger mess?
''Zero problem'',''Acilim'',''Feto''(as if he wasnt with Feto before)

Not really.
The GDP is 3,5 bigger, the elected govt are finaly the one which governt the country rather than military, the headscarf ban which was the bigger insult for the majority of this country is removed, and the country has much better healthcare systeme, defense industry, minority freedom.....

"Zero problem" was a awesome policy before 2011 (arab spring) we have managed to have good realtionship with Russia, Iran, Syria, other Arab country.....unfortunatly after the arab spring Turkey was forced to choose a side, and he choose the wrong side (which is the losing side)

"Acilim" this was AKP biggest mistake. Yes they should have given more right to the Kurds (langage right.....) but they should have never negociate with PKK which has given to this terror group some respectabilty which they done have.

"Feto" this was a necessay evil, thank to them AKP has managed to "supress" the kemalist army which has done 4 coup d'Etat and even dare to menace the govt in 2007.

And they will be a post AKP, the last election has show that AKP real popularity is 40% (with 10% which vote for stability after the first election), if one day Erdogan gone too far the 60% should be able to assemble (and a presidentil systeme would be good here) to win the election.

And if this the situation never come to this, that means AKP was not that bad to begin with.
Anyways with Erdogan canabilism (First Gul, then Davotoglu), AKP will be done after Erdogan quit the politic. In short the opposition should assemble if the situation become that bad otherwise they can simple wait than Erdogan quit the politic.

A coalition between AKP and CHP would be nice. CHP for foreign policy and AKP for domestic.. we have idiots doing our foreign policy that ahs to change

No man rules alone, you know... When we talk about Erdoğan we shouldn't forget that there is also hundreds of people bellow him who give him the power to control another thousands of people who on the other side control millions of people who vote for his party. That is called hierarchy. Considering the fact that millions of people support him, his political party and the way he is ruling the country we should consider that even if he leaves the politics (which won't happen until he dies because he like any other dictator is addicted to power) his ideas won't be forgotten. The most scary part for me are the ideas he represents and that the majority of people identify themselves with them. How many of them believe in science, education, culture, technology, real freedom? How many of them want Turkey to become a civilized and modern state that is respected around the world? Not too much...

Turkey can't go and won't go forward with a majority of people whose eyes are only towards Mecca, Medina and it's Muslim/Arab so called brothers or hidden behind veils... With minds only thinking about the glorious past and not about the future... With a majority of people who believe that everything a corrupt party and it's leaders do is righteous but Western powers/Jews/Americans/Kemalists are the ones who are responsible for all bad things happening to them. Turkey won't go forward with people who are so easily manipulated, who are so uneducated and can't even realize it.
pE2XbL.jpg

I will repeat my opinion.I am not against presidential system but only if it is like american system.Do you know that american president.The president should not have the authority to the Ministry of Justice and judges

I couldnt vote. Take out 5-6 yes, they are Zulkarneyns accounts. Anyone who votes yes in the real election is going to bang their heads on the wall a few years later and say how did I do this mistake, just like at the time they supported FETO, but they are too stupid to understand now.

I support it if it is based on the american system. History in politics have shown that coalitions don't work in Turkey and a presidential system will ensure that the executive power(the president) will run the country. The problem now is that the executive power and legaslative power is in hands of Erdogan. He can do as he pleases as long he doesn't change the constitution. In the presidential system the senate has to approve laws.
And what will you say if this system become like Azerbaijan ?!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom