What's new

Presidential system in Türkiye.

Do you support the presidential system in Türkiye?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is why CHP shoudl be little smart rather to be a little child crying about Erdogan

That is the main problem about Turkish poltics, dont cry about it which you dont want, offer a better solutions.

It won't work like that. Erdoğan wants this presidential system so he can have even more power, absolute power. Trust me he calculated all these stuff.

Then CHP should show to the Turkish people what Erdogan is.

They should say, Ok Erdogan we will go to a presidentiel sytem but in return we will lower the threshold. What Erdogan will do then ? Say no I want the presidentiel power and still keep my majority in the parlement ?

Erdogan pretend that the presidentiel system is for a better democratie, then either he will agree to this or the whole Turkey will knew that is false, because 10% threshold is certainly not made for a better democracy.

Edit : I really believe that Erdogan is not the problem, but the opposition party which are too dump to oppose him correctly are the problem.

This is not only about bad memories, but about the reality today too. Fact is the political party in Turkey are not mature enought to speak without insulting each other.

I dare say their relationship are worst today than 15 years ago!

To lower the threshold will be mistake without a presidentiel system, if they cannot manage to speak between 4 party, they will have less chance to do it with 10 party. But that will be good thing with a presidentiel system, then the AKP would have lose some of his legislature power with a new threshold, but the executive would not be paralyzed.

We are not a europeen country, Turkey's neigbourd are not Germany or Switzerland...we cannot have a weak executive.

This is why CHP shoudl be little smart rather to be a little child crying about Erdogan.....they should agree to a presidentiel system without wasting time with referedum, in return AKP should agree to lower the threshold. I think Erdogan would agree to it because he is a man power rather than ideology, he would prefer the executive than the legislature.

But if CHP continue to refuse a presidentiel system, AKP will have it with a referundum, and then AKP will be the only one to set the rules.
Let's agree to disagree, since you are not neutral.

Then CHP should show to the Turkish people what Erdogan is.

They should say, Ok Erdogan we will go to a presidentiel sytem but in return we will lower the threshold. What Erdogan will do then ? Say no I want the presidentiel power and still keep my majority in the parlement ?

Erdogan pretend that the presidentiel system is for a better democratie, then either he will agree to this or the whole Turkey will knew that is false, because 10% threshold is certainly not made for a better democracy.

Edit : I really believe that Erdogan is not the problem, but the opposition party which are too dump to oppose him correctly are the problem.

When 80% of the media is in akp hands, what shall the dumb person in a village who can't read and right think? Erdoğan says our economy grew 200% they will believe him.

Remember feto and Samanyolu and their channels. I knew people who used to watch that channel all the time. What would they think? Fethullah Gülen is an angel he's teaching Turkish worldwide helping poor people.

We have no problem with this system now. Maybe we can create a new house that will oversee called the aksaclilar or something which is composed of people that are vatansever and with great knowledge.

I don't really see how Erdoğan can abuse the Presidential system. I mean, if you put better candidate than Erdoğan in Presidential Elections, he will lose power.

If he won the Presidential Elections, but AKP would lose majority in Parliamentary elections, then he will lose power again.

I supported Presidential System even years before AKP could imagine that system as a possiblity, i suprised when i see that AKP want to put that system up. Presidential System will be in the few things AKP did good. Some pros of the system;

1) People will directly elect the Cabinet list, instead of waiting one Cabinet list from one political party leader 1 month after elections finished
2) "Legislature Power" and "Executive Power" will be separated.
3) There will be one government for guarantee, no more political destability. Elected President's Cabinet list will be the Government.
4) Elected President cannot make laws if his ideology lost majority in Parliament, but State affairs will keep working since there will be government.

Even Parliament will be more civilised institution since Government will be separated from Political Parties, most of childish discussions will be ended :D

When 80% of the media is in akp hands, what shall the dumb person in a village who can't read and right think?

This is only a excuse. In 2002, the majority of the media was against AKP, and yet they win.
Today in 2016 with the social media revolution, censur is not really possible, and even "dumb person" in the village has son, brother, neighbour which has internet connection (if he was not himself connected).

And froget about the village, think about Istambul which has 1/5 Turkish population.....village don't permit you to win a election, city like Istambul, Ankara, Izmir....that will permit you to win.

So yes, I really think if Turkey has good opposition, Erdogan and AKP should not be nearly like popular.
But unfortunatlry the only political leader which can match Erdogan speech and charisma is Demirtas......a terrorist ( or brother of terrorist).

But unfortunatlry the only political leader which can match Erdogan speech and charisma is Demirtas......a terrorist ( or brother of terrorist).
Why doesnt Erdogan do something about this terrorist and his party,what more proof do we need to label him as one?

Why doesnt Erdogan do something about this terrorist and his party,what more proof do we need to label him as one?

We cannot close their party, they will only create a new one, but now that HDP's deputy have lost their imunity they will be jailed....we must only wait prosecuteur and process to do their job.

We cannot close their party, they will only create a new one, but now that HDP's deputy have lost their imunity they will be jailed....we must only wait prosecuteur and process to do their job.
Which deputies,why is Demirtas on PKK meetings everywhere in Europe but nothing happens to him?
There is a trust issue,i dont trust Erdogan,he says one thing does the other.

Which deputies,why is Demirtas on PKK meetings everywhere in Europe but nothing happens to him?
There is a trust issue,i dont trust Erdogan,he says one thing does the other.

This is legal framework issu.
Funny some people accuse Erdogan to don't respect separation of power but some accuse him that he hasn't done enought ? Don't forget Erdogan is responsable to removing their imunity, they go to jail soon.

Funny some people accuse Erdogan to don't respect separation of power but some accuse him that he hasn't done enought ? Don't forget Erdogan is responsable to removing their imunity, they go to jail soon.
I dont believe that but lets see what happens.

Immunity should be removed from everyone, not just HDP. CHP supported this and because of this they are labelled as PKK supporters.

But Immunity has already been removed for everyone who has lawsuits. I mean, it didnt removed only for HDP.

I didn't followed the events. Appearently yes, its removed everyone, the goddamn thing that CHP repeated for months and got labelled as PKK supporters for it. And label still stays. Thanks to the social media morons.

Back
Top Bottom