What's new

ERDOGAN's new modern Turkiye 2002-2023

No. Because first of all I'm not trolling. SOMEONE ELSE is doing it and you're just not mentioning it. You happily ignore others and always blame me. In a way,you encourage MMM-E to do propaganda for AKP. Of course,for years,instead of going against him for giving an extremely bad named to Turks on this forum with his nonsense and spamming of the same long lists and phrases,you just didn't care.
Second,you're pathetic in the comeback sector as well. What's going on with you guys? Too much soy?

Expect some nasty words when you push me. I'm tired and sick for the second week and I don't have tolerance for your subtle bullshit and gentle insults.
I'm not encouraging anyone to do anything. I have no authority to prevent anyone from doing anything. We used to have around 20 members here and there were people from every ideological segment, now there are 5-6 of us and there is still a member representing almost every view. While one of us curses Erdoğan in another thread, another one writes positive things about him. These are things that are part of democratic culture. If MMME is disrupting the order of the forum, it is the forum authorities who should deal with it, not you. Also It's not possible for me to keep track of the insults you've received, that's something for the mods to deal with. I am only responsible for my own comments, and these are my responses to what catches my eye when I browse the forum at my leisure.

I also pay my respects to your honourable mother and wife, I did not use any abusive words against you and your family. If you spend your time on more valuable things instead of spamming every thread with the word Turkish in it, making fun of people, making masturbation talk at the level of adolescent children, and swearing people on it, at least you will make a more valuable investment in yourself.

Guys, @Foinikas & @dBSPL please cool it down. This is a great thread and should not be derailed.

@renhai you always bait people to start flame wars with you. You need to chill before you get yourself banned.

Guys, @Foinikas & @dBSPL please cool it down. This is a great thread and should not be derailed.

@renhai you always bait people to start flame wars with you. You need to chill before you get yourself banned.
Screenshot_20230504_101706.jpg

Foinikas has very big butthurt feelings towards ERDOGAN and Turkiye
I ignore him , He is nothing for me

I just show the reality .. no any fake project or info ... full of reality

Reality ( reality hurts Foinikas )

Economy led by ERDOGAN between 2002 and 2023

Turkiye and Austria had almost same GDP in 2002 ..
but in 2023 Turkiye has 2x bigger GDP than Austria

GDP NOMINAL

Turkiye : $240 billion
Austria : $214 billion
Greece : $154 billion
Iran : $128 billion
Israel : $125 billion
Egypt : $85 billion
Pakistan : $79 billion

Turkiye : $1.029 trillion
Israel : $539 billion
Austria : $515 billion
Egypt : $378 billion
Pakistan : $376 billion
Iran : $367 billion
Greece : $239 billion

2002 ... 9x Turkiye = 1x Germany .... ( Turkiye $240 billion and Germany $2.078 trillion )
2023 ... 4x Turkiye = 1x Germany .... ( Turkiye $1.029 and Germany $4.308 trillion )

Greeks should cry to their useless leaders .... what a shame on Greek politicians

Greece+Iran+Egypt = $367 billion of GDP
Turkiye : $240 billion of GDP

Turkiye has bigger GDP than Greece+Iran+Egypt combined

Turkiye : $1.029 trillion
Greece+Iran+Egypt = $984 billion

even Turkish currency dropped by 1.000% between 2013 and 2023
1 USD has risen to 19,4 TL from 1.8 TL between 2002 and 2023

Last edited:

Newly-discovered oil reserve to add $2.9 billion to Türkiye’s economy annually .... ( total of $70 billion )​

Türrkiye’s new oil discovery in the country’s southeastern region of Gabar is estimated to increase the country’s overall hydrocarbon production from 100,000 barrels per day, with an estimated yearly financial contribution of around $2.9 billion

Türkiye’s total proved oil reserves are set to double to almost 1.2 billion barrels

The new oil reserve will be able to cover the damage of Turkiye 2 big earthquakes
1683177118583.jpeg

1683177132228.jpeg

1683177139767.jpeg

ERDOGAN : Türkiye's gas discoveries now worth $1 trillion​

Last edited:
I also pay my respects to your honourable mother and wife, I did not use any abusive words against you and your family
From what I know,siktir git means "get the f out of here". I haven't used any insults towards your family.

Exactly that. He appears out of nowhere and tries to start fights. First he did it with MMM-E,then as soon as he saw me,he started flaming me. Then he tried to have us fight.

ERDOGAN open Zigana Tunnel to contribute to regional development

President ERDOGAN said Wednesday.
speaking to supporters at the inauguration ceremony of the tunnel

Mount Zigana Tunnel, connecting the Black Sea cities of Gümüşhane and Trabzon, will become a symbol of development in the region and contribute in all aspects
1683177439398.jpeg

The 14.5-kilometer twin-tube tunnel lies on a section of the ancient Silk Road that connects the eastern Black Sea region to Iran and Asia

The tunnel consists of two tubes with a combined length of 29 km
( the longest of its kind in Europe and 3rd in the world )
1683176912900.jpeg

1683176949526.jpeg

1683176895972.jpeg

1683177076910.jpeg

https://www.dailysabah.com/business...-tunnel-to-contribute-to-regional-development

Last edited:
From what I know,siktir git means "get the f out of here". I haven't used any insults towards your family.

Exactly that. He appears out of nowhere and tries to start fights. First he did it with MMM-E,then as soon as he saw me,he started flaming me. Then he tried to have us fight.
Please do not pretend that you are the victim. thank you. You make people who know you feel nauseous.

You should first explain to other friends what you have done?

8x8 Wheeled Rescue Vehicle Project first delivery ceremony was held

the Machinery Production Group ( MPG ) to meet an urgent requirement by the Turkish Land Forces for an armoured wheeled recovery vehicle

It is in the inventory of very few countries

Made in Turkiye
1683179019334.jpeg

1683179036260.jpeg

1683179047142.jpeg

1683179574126.jpeg

1683179538412.jpeg

1683179347220.jpeg

16--Turkish Fighter Jet made the taxi test in the 100th anniversary of the Turkish republic
ERDOGAN made ATATURK's dream come true
Suddenly it's ready just before the elections. Who would have thought of that?! 😂

17-- Thanks to ERDOGAN who supported Turkish Defense Industry to increase military projects from 60 to 750+ in the last 20 years
Thanks to ERDOGAN who spent billions for arms when millions of Turks couldn't afford enough meat.

Turkiye has one of the best Drilling Ship fleet in the World
Most modern 4 drilling Ships
Thanks to ERDOGAN Turkey has 4 super-expensive drilling ships of which not even half are needed.

12 -- Türkiye's gas reserves in Black Sea now totalled $1 Trillion
Türkiye's natural gas reserve in the Black Sea totals 710 billion cubic metres with a market value of $1 trillion
All of a sudden,just before the elections they are announced at 1 trillion dollars. Lol?

10-- Turkiye's first Space Systems Integration and Test Center (2015)
only 6 countries in the World
Why even? You're not USA,you're not Russia,you're not China. Why?

$1 trillion of GDP Nominal
$250+ billion of export
And yet,para yok.

As always jealous Greek with butthurt feelings

1 --
Turkiye has started developing the TFX in 2010-2012
in 2020 , Turkiye declared the roll out of the TFX as 2023
not about elections , but about the 100th anniversary of the Turkish republic

btw not only TF-23 KAAN Fighter Jet
but also KIZILELMA , HURJET , ANKA-3 , T-625 , T-925 and T-929 ATAK-II

2 -- Turkiye found natural gas in the Black Sea in 2021
2 years before elections

3 -- Thanks to 4 Drilling ships which found $1 trillion of natural gas in the Black Sea
also sooner or later , natural gas in the Eastern Mediterranean

4 -- Turkiye is not useless Greece which was our ex vassal like 44 countries
Turkiye is a regional power to become global power again in a few decades

5 -- Turkiye has enough money to build 1,5 million new houses in Istanbul in 5 years
Turkiye has enough money to build 200.000 of 600.000 new houses in 11 cities in a year

Turkiye has bigger GDP than Greece+Egypt+İran combined

Last edited:
This is ANOTHER Classical tale of TURKISH SUPERIORITY...

Bow down to your Superior Master...

It is YOUR Turkish Superiority Master..

As always jealous Greek with butthurt feelings

1 --
Turkiye has started developing the TFX in 2010-2012
in 2020 , Turkiye declared the roll out of the TFX as 2023
not about elections , but about the 100th anniversary of the Turkish republic

btw not only TF-23 KAAN Fighter Jet
but also KIZILELMA , HURJET , ANKA-3 , T-625 , T-925 and T-929 ATAK-II

2 -- Turkiye found natural gas in the Black Sea in 2021
2 years before elections

3 -- Thanks to 4 Drilling ships which found $1 trillion of natural gas in the Black Sea
also sooner or later , natural gas in the Eastern Mediterranean

4 -- Turkiye is not useless Greece which was our ex vassal like 44 countries
Turkiye is a regional power to become global power again in a few decades

5 -- Turkiye has enough money to build 1,5 million new houses in Istanbul in 5 years
Turkiye has enough money to build 200.000 of 600.000 new houses in 11 cities in a year

Turkiye has bigger GDP than Greece+Egypt+İran combined
The same nonsense 2 years now. You c/p the same stuff again and again.

Back
Top Bottom