What's new

ERDOGAN's new modern Turkiye 2002-2023

I have to admit that my first reaction to this thread was dramatic because of politics. However I have come to realize that this thread actually serves as a great example of Turkey's successful transformation. I appreciate the perspectives shared here

I have to admit that my first reaction to this thread was dramatic because of politics. However I have come to realize that this thread actually serves as a great example of Turkey's successful transformation. I appreciate the perspectives shared here
MMME has a tendency to exaggerate things a bit, and I think having to deal with some really low level trolls in the past has manipulated him in this way and led him to this kind of style. There are Chinese and US and even Indian members of a similar type on the forum. I especially remember BejingMaster (I hope I remember his name correctly) two years ago, he took the forum hostage. He responds to them in the language they understands. But the industrial and infrastructural developments he shares are overshadowed for this very reason. For example, when MMME writes something, Foinikas immediately pops up like a mushroom underneath it, and in the process, he attacks MMME, whom he thinks he has discredited, with a reputation-oriented attack.

Personally, I don't like the fact that various listings are constantly being made in different parts of the forum. The people who are interested in these topics are the people who will visit the relevant threads anyway. Of course this is his own decision, I am not in a position to say anything. However, I have the idea that if it is concentrated under a common heading without caring about personal attacks, it can create a valuable index about TR in the PDF forum. Less politicised and with fewer definitions of big or small.

Are you introducing your profession?

oh I understand. This is one of the few major industries in Greece.
You Chinese suck at comebacks. Somebody tells you something and you can't find a good comeback,you just repeat what he said. Lol. But it's good that you're ruining MMM-E's pro-Erdogan thread.

MMME has a tendency to exaggerate things a bit,
A bit.

Look at me,look at me in the eyes and try not to laugh.

For example, when MMME writes something, Foinikas immediately pops up like a mushroom underneath it, and in the process, he attacks MMME, whom he thinks he has discredited, with a reputation-oriented attack.
Nah,not always. Not always. But don't tell me this isn't a pre-election propaganda thread. It's ridiculous. It's as if he's getting paid by AKP to post all that,fanatically. Just like beijingwalker.

Besides,MMM-E has been posting the same stuff again and again,in threads with different titles. If you check his thread history,you'll see it's the same. And he's full of contradictions.

MMME has a tendency to exaggerate things a bit, and I think having to deal with some really low level trolls in the past has manipulated him in this way and led him to this kind of style. There are Chinese and US and even Indian members of a similar type on the forum. I especially remember BejingMaster (I hope I remember his name correctly) two years ago, he took the forum hostage. He responds to them in the language they understands. But the industrial and infrastructural developments he shares are overshadowed for this very reason. For example, when MMME writes something, Foinikas immediately pops up like a mushroom underneath it, and in the process, he attacks MMME, whom he thinks he has discredited, with a reputation-oriented attack.

Personally, I don't like the fact that various listings are constantly being made in different parts of the forum. The people who are interested in these topics are the people who will visit the relevant threads anyway. Of course this is his own decision, I am not in a position to say anything. However, I have the idea that if it is concentrated under a common heading without caring about personal attacks, it can create a valuable index about TR in the PDF forum. Less politicised and with fewer definitions of big or small.
I agree with your observations. Personal attacks can effect valuable informations shared by members like MMME

You Chinese suck at comebacks. Somebody tells you something and you can't find a good comeback,you just repeat what he said. Lol. But it's good that you're ruining MMM-E's pro-Erdogan thread.

A bit.

Look at me,look at me in the eyes and try not to laugh.

Nah,not always. Not always. But don't tell me this isn't a pre-election propaganda thread. It's ridiculous. It's as if he's getting paid by AKP to post all that,fanatically. Just like beijingwalker.

Besides,MMM-E has been posting the same stuff again and again,in threads with different titles. If you check his thread history,you'll see it's the same. And he's full of contradictions.
But Greece is still 100 years behind Turkey. This is a painful fact for you. Please do not deny.

Screenshot_20230503_235716.jpg

But it's not too bad. Now Greece has new industries. You know.........

@waz @LeGenD this wanker here has been flamebaiting me for weeks and you guys are doing nothing. How many reports do you need to get?
Renhai is just holding a mirror up to you. It's a contradiction to be offended by this and ask the mods for help. When he asks you a question, your mind persistently wanders to masturbation and men who masturbate.

@waz @LeGenD this wanker here has been flamebaiting me for weeks and you guys are doing nothing. How many reports do you need to get?
I still suggest that you leave PDF. I have told you many times that I will always play this game with you. do you like it?

You like this kind of game. You start this game. So at any time, anywhere. I will always play games with you.

We are all very happy. isn't it?

Renhai is just holding a mirror up to you. It's a contradiction to be offended by this and ask the mods for help. When he asks you a question, your mind persistently wanders to masturbation and men who masturbate.
Oh no, Please do not misunderstand.

1. I'm just discussing the facts.

2. The game is initiated by Greek members.

3. I don't know why Greek members suddenly don't want to play games.

Siktir git re malaka. When he came here trolling Turkey,did you notice it? Or is it just Yunan Yunan? Haide. Haide git.

That's what we say in Yunanistan when someone's full of bull,that he masturbates all day and his brain is full of nonsense. Don't know how you say it in Turkey or what the f they have in China.

First pages on,the wanker was arguing with MMM-E about China and Turkey. Then he starts the usual flamebaiting when he sees me and you take his side. Give me a break. Southeast Turkey collapsed in an unbelievable disaster and instead of talking about all the bad things this corrupt government has done to your country,you're letting this clown talk about achievements and present a picture of Turkey that's different from reality.

Siktir git re malaka. When he came here trolling Turkey,did you notice it? Or is it just Yunan Yunan? Haide. Haide git.

That's what we say in Yunanistan when someone's full of bull,that he masturbates all day and his brain is full of nonsense. Don't know how you say it in Turkey or what the f they have in China.

First pages on,the wanker was arguing with MMM-E about China and Turkey. Then he starts the usual flamebaiting when he sees me and you take his side. Give me a break. Southeast Turkey collapsed in an unbelievable disaster and instead of talking about all the bad things this corrupt government has done to your country,you're letting this clown talk about achievements and present a picture of Turkey that's different from reality.
ah

Screenshot_20230503_235716.jpg

So what does Greece have? Prostitutes and waiters?

We don't know why Greek friends disguised themselves as victims after provoking war. This is very funny.

Now Greek friends seem to want to prove how innocent they are... It seems that Greek friends cannot understand why we play games with Greece. But not with Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, etc. emmm.

Siktir git re malaka.
You're too aggressive. I didn't swear at you, but you swear at my family. You're a typical troll. You're obsessed with masturbating men, and seems the undercarriage isn't working, so you're trying to fill in what's missing with your mouth.

You're too aggressive. I didn't swear at you, but you swear at my family. You're a typical troll. You're obsessed with masturbating men, and seems the undercarriage isn't working, so you're trying to fill in what's missing with your mouth.
No. Because first of all I'm not trolling. SOMEONE ELSE is doing it and you're just not mentioning it. You happily ignore others and always blame me. In a way,you encourage MMM-E to do propaganda for AKP. Of course,for years,instead of going against him for giving an extremely bad named to Turks on this forum with his nonsense and spamming of the same long lists and phrases,you just didn't care.
Second,you're pathetic in the comeback sector as well. What's going on with you guys? Too much soy?

Expect some nasty words when you push me. I'm tired and sick for the second week and I don't have tolerance for your subtle bullshit and gentle insults.

Back
Top Bottom