What's new

Presidential system in Türkiye.

Do you support the presidential system in Türkiye?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys give me two day and i will give you my opinion about coup and who was behind it.If this dau succeeded it will not be important if you are kemalist or akp or kurdish or ...look around you and think carefully about your country.LIVE IN PEACE

The dude is in power since 30 years, you think that's normal?

Yes, it is. He is Atatürk of Kazakhstan. He is a perfect leader, maybe leader of 21. Century. Dont be jeolous just because his people love him so much ;)

Oh brother if you think like that your deluded. Do you think erdoğan will ever want anything like that. He wants to get everything in his hand. I have come to the conclusion that everything these traitors do is a wrong decision. Ypg is the easiest example. They were bringing his leader to ankara like we are allies, what happened? We got a border with pkk. These traitors must be hanged one day.

That was a smart move to bring that ypg terrorist to ankara, its called diplomacy bro.

Says someone who supported the coup on 15 July. He will become president and all attempts to oust him from power will fail.

I never supported Feto coup. You are new and don't know much about me.

Actually I do not support any coup attempt at all but I do support that taking Erdogan to court house and judge him for his crimes.

Yes may be he will be the first president of Turkiye and we are able to see your end while you are living in fool's paradise...

So as I said you akpeans are the killer of those innocents. Your help and assist opened doors for pkk. That's the why you guard to die your criminal Erdogan.

Typical criminal behavior.

That was a smart move to bring that ypg terrorist to ankara, its called diplomacy bro.

Yes we saw what kind of diplomacy bro? You think these comars are capable of diplomacy or even know what that means? The result of their diplomacy is ypg in the border. What a diplomacy.

I will change my mind about presidential system because i read that the president should be elected no more than twice ..CHP should agree with this system if we count erdogan years and he can re-elect just one more time

I will change my mind about presidential system because i read that the president should be elected no more than twice ..CHP should agree with this system if we count erdogan years and he can re-elect just one more time

You are right. He must be elected countless times and rule our country. This is how the democracy works.

Wait a minute....

But it's not a democracy!

You are right. He must be elected countless times and rule our country. This is how the democracy works.

Wait a minute....

But it's not a democracy!
I mean like american system...just 8 year no more...that doesnt mean he will win if he nominated

I mean like american system...just 8 year no more...that doesnt mean he will win if he nominated
Even 8 years to much for him. He has been ruling for 15 years and ruined the country already. Isn't it enough? Or still wanna hear "we are fooled by ...." excuses over and over?

By the way. I just wanna tell you that be ready for a new "fooled" excuse by Erdogan/akp about Asad/Syrian issue. They are going to make a new excuse that they have been fooled by UsA and EU/allies over the Syria.

They are going to make a new excuse that they have been fooled by UsA and EU/allies over the Syria.
Which wouldn't be uncalled for in this case considering how the US and EU kept making promises in the beginning (on safe-zone, fsa, refugees etc), but later on everybody has seen what the US and EU's intentions truly are. Even now there is no US support against isis, US and EU conveniently tried to use us (like incirlik) and burden us with refugees. If anything i blame foremost the govt's naivity towards the US and EU.

By the way. I just wanna tell you that be ready for a new "fooled" excuse by Erdogan/akp about Asad/Syrian issue. They are going to make a new excuse that they have been fooled by UsA and EU/allies over the Syria.
I really think that they have been fooled by USA especially in syria.....two years ago i read an article that US promised turkey that they will topple asaad and give turkey aleppo and mossul ....you imagine that erdogan what he did in syria without cooperation with US ?
About Presidential system keep erdogan aside but its more better than the current system

Which wouldn't be uncalled for in this case considering how the US and EU kept making promises in the beginning (on safe-zone, fsa, refugees etc), but later on everybody has seen what the US and EU's intentions truly are. Even now there is no US support against isis, US and EU conveniently tried to use us (like incirlik) and burden us with refugees. If anything i blame foremost the govt's naivity towards the US and EU.

Unfortunately from the beginning of Syrian war till now most of people said that this war was about creating a Kurdish state under control of pkk which means pkk is going to have a state than invade northern Iraq and control it after took down the Barzani. Especially very reliable experts. But our gov. could see or didn't wanna see the truth.

Everyone knows that you can't trust EU and especially USA. Ask 5 years old a kid he will tell you to not believe 'em. Also it was crystal clear the war will end up like this. Many people experts, politicians etc. were warning the gov. but as we all know that gov. didn't listen.

I have never seen a gov. which is messed up this badly entire of my life. They have no a single policy which they were seeking turned into as a success. Every critical policies of akp/Erdogan turned into a disaster. Now people are suffering.

I won't criticize Turkish people. This gov. is their choice. But I still don't get it what's the behind of this insist?

Anyways. Finally akp and mhp work together and we started to fix some mistakes. I wish they will work together till fixed up every single mistakes which were done by akp in the past. I hope Erdogan will not spoil this opportunity due to his ego.

I really think that they have been fooled by USA especially in syria.....two years ago i read an article that US promised turkey that they will topple asaad and give turkey aleppo and mossul ....you imagine that erdogan what he did in syria without cooperation with US ?
About Presidential system keep erdogan aside but its more better than the current system

Bro if you wanna be fooled by, you will get what you wanted. Our gov. acts like a 3 years old kid. They believe, trust everyone. Everyone even terrorists...

Please for the sake of Allah. How naive are they? Ruling, governing a country isn't a child job. You must predict the end of your moves that you are about to do.

About system, I am against it for now coz I have no knowledge about the details. And I also don't get it what will be different after we changed the system? Isn't current system solving the problems that we have? We have 200+ countries around the world and almost all of 'em have been ruling by parliamentary system. Only half a dozens countries have been ruling by presidential system and only e few of 'em success.

Anyways 8 years more than enough for Erdogan. We need new, fresh faces who are willing to serve for my people.

Last edited:
Unfortunately from the beginning of Syrian war till now most of people said that this war was about creating a Kurdish state under control of pkk which means pkk is going to have a state than invade northern Iraq and control it after took down the Barzani. Especially very reliable experts. But our gov. could see or didn't wanna see the truth.

Everyone knows that you can't trust EU and especially USA. Ask 5 years old a kid he will tell you to not believe 'em. Also it was crystal clear the war will end up like this. Many people experts, politicians etc. were warning the gov. but as we all know that gov. didn't listen.

I have never seen a gov. which is messed up this badly entire of my life. They have no a single policy which they were seeking turned into as a success. Every critical policies of akp/Erdogan turned into a disaster. Now people are suffering.

I won't criticize Turkish people. This gov. is their choice. But I still don't get it what's the behind of this insist?

Anyways. Finally akp and mhp work together and we started to fix some mistakes. I wish they will work together till fixed up every single mistakes which were done by akp in the past. I hope Erdogan will not spoil this opportunity due to his ego.
All i can say is, let this be a lesson to any future govt and the public that the US and EU is simply not to be trusted anytime anywhere. I find our involvement in Syria to be not bad, because we must look for our interests as others do and take the fight to foreign soil instead of waiting for others to bring the fight to our soil, but the bad handling and the amount of naivity that was put into the US and EU is too despicable. Largely agreed with what you wrote.

Back
Top Bottom