What's new

Poverty rate declines to 32 per cent: Plan panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are a large number of people getting out of poverty every year? You still have 645 million Indians living below the poverty line as per 2010 data.

Chachaji which data you referring ??

Your source shows that 42% earn 1.25$ per day
and 76% 2$ per day

How are a large number of people getting out of poverty every year? You still have 645 million Indians living below the poverty line as per 2010 data.

cant you read what the article says. 32 % of 1.21 billion, that is 384 million..
Now dont be a retard by repeating the figure of 645 million

Chachaji which data you referring ??

Your source shows that 42% earn 1.25$ per day
and 76% 2$ per day
Lagta hai itni garmi main fir se power cut shuru hogaye pakistan main isliye bechara pareshan hai..ab bahut zor se gaali to de nahi sakta..kisi ne sun liya to wajibe katal keh dega.. that is why bechara yaha par garibi ke figures parrot ki tarah repeat kar raha hai

DArling...aankhon se aankhen chaar karne do....

this data is fake...indian poverty is more than 80%...u can believe on it..
dont worry about him he is a gay

What ever the number may be 645 million or 6450 million but strong GDP growth and higher per capita income are leading to lower poverty every year. Now we have higher per capita income than many countries.

South Asia is developing man. Forget India or Srilanka or Bangladesh even small country like Bhutan had growth of 7.4% previous year. Its good, we are moving ahead.
:partay:

Afghanistan had a GDP growth rate of 8.9% in 2010!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I told you everyone is moving ahead such large growth is leading us towards less or no poverty. :tup:

What ever the number may be 645 million or 6450 million but strong GDP growth and higher per capita income are leading to lower poverty every year. Now we have higher per capita income than many countries.

South Asia is developing man. Forget India or Srilanka or Bangladesh even small country like Bhutan had growth of 7.4% previous year. Its good, we are moving ahead.
:partay:

Afghanistan had a GDP growth rate of 8.9% in 2010!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I told you everyone is moving ahead such large growth is leading us towards less or no poverty. :tup:

ek din aisa aayega jab saare asian countries kahenge ki yaar ..Pakistan ne image kharab kar di hai region ki ..saare countries grow kar gaye and they would still be happy over their nukes

cant you read what the article says. 32 % of 1.21 billion, that is 384 million..

India: Number of Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) poor people (million): 645 million (55.38%)

2010 data.

Why are you bringing Pakistan into this? The World Bank has asserted that only 17.4% of Pakistanis live below the poverty line.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

dont worry about him he is a gay

Post reported.

I'm talking about the latest 2010 used by the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI), who based their study on the the UNDP’s 2010 Human Development Report. I've posted the link.

India: Number of Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) poor people (million): 645 million (55.38%)

2010 data.

Why are you bringing Pakistan into this? The World Bank has asserted that only 17.4% of Pakistanis live below the poverty line.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Post reported.

17.4 Check your facts again

2010 data.

Post reported.

But according to your own MPI logic Pakistan have 51% poor

Multidimensional Poverty Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ek din aisa aayega jab saare asian countries kahenge ki yaar ..Pakistan ne image kharab kar di hai region ki ..saare countries grow kar gaye and they would still be happy over their nukes

I am waiting for that day. All Asian countries are moving ahead.

Japan, Taiwan and South Korea did it first
Malaysia, Thailand followed them
China did extremely
India Srilanka Bangladesh Afghanistan moving on fast

But according to your own MPI logic Pakistan have 51% poor

Multidimensional Poverty Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, why are you bringing Pakistan into this? Is this thread about Pakistan? You have 645 million (55.38%) Indians living below the poverty line, & this contradicts your national figures. Furthermore, this study is based on the UNDP’s 2010 Human Development Report. Everyone knows India uses a national poverty line that is much lower than the international standard.

I think we need to use the latest technology in farming making the maximum use of the soil...we can learn from China..they have less arable land but still grow more crops than us.

I think thats Israel you're thinking of.....The Israelis have mastered the science of Drip irrigation.

I dont understand why we dont JV with the Jews in Health and agriculture when their people are doing miracles in those fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom