What's new

Politicians Daughter wears Bikini in Burqa to show freedom to Muslim Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is is purpose is to hide a woman's beauty from gazers and is not attractive enough. It is a modest way to dress

what has it to do with Islam?..it is an Arab practice. Are all Arab practices even preceding the Islamic era Muslim practices now?

Thəorətic Muslim;2563290 said:
^ What you want to cherry pick some new articles? Seriously?
what is your point??..........These are real incidents...........whether I "cherry picked" or not, doesn't matter.........

what has it to do with Islam?..it is an Arab practice. Are all Arab practices even preceding the Islamic era Muslim practices now?

Oh really ???

Islam put an effective many pre Islamic practices as selling woman and burying one's daughters alive

Even in the west woman dressed modestly till the 1910s.... If you have a problem with the face veil fine dont wear at least don't ridicule woman who chose to do so

what is your point??..........These are real incidents...........whether I "cherry picked" or not, doesn't matter.........

What you think the action of some sick Pakistani reserves you or anyone else the right to say "Islam is evil?"
Pdf_shurtah had some new articles I guess all Indians are misogynistic?

what is your point??..........These are real incidents

My point is simple .... like you try to prove Burka does not save woman from violence then neither does not wearing it.

At least a burka gives woman respect that she does not need her looks alone to be accpeted

Oh really ???

Islam put an effective many pre Islamic practices as selling woman and burying one's daughters alive

Even in the west woman dressed modestly till the 1910s.... If you have a problem with the face veil fine dont wear at least don't ridicule woman who chose to do so

Again tell me the connection between Islam and the Burqa.

Islam tells woman too dress modestly in a manner that they don't attract to much attention in public

I summed it up nicely in post#120 ... read it again

For my Indian friends since you are the champions of Women here is some thing for you.

economic growth rate is increasing. But its population of girls in relation to boys is declining. In that contradiction lies a truth that many in India choose to ignore: that economic growth does not automatically mean gender justice.

Yes, in the India of 2011 – where the pride of having won the ICC Cricket World Cup after 28 years has yet to wear off – girls are either eliminated before they are born or die before they reach the age of six.

So where have these girls gone? They disappear principally through sex-selection techniques. If the tests confirm a girl, the decision is quick and sure. Why bother to bring them into the world? Resort to sex-selective abortion.

would you the freedom fighters of women like more info on it and oh yes and lets not forget about part of your religion

Sati is described as a Hindu custom in India in which the widow was burnt to ashes on her dead husband's pyre. Basically the custom of Sati was believed to be a voluntary Hindu act in which the woman voluntary decides to end her life with her husband after his death. But there were many incidences in which the women were forced to commit Sati, sometimes even dragged against her wish to the lighted pyre.

And please don't even give this crap that its not being practiced in India as far as one can tell Dead women cant speak but at least Women wearing Burqa can so i suggest stfu oh you mighty freedom for all loving people cut the crap.

So you think the west is crime against woman free ???
My point is simple .... like you try to prove Burka does not save woman from violence then neither does not wearing it.

At least a burka gives woman respect that she does not need her looks alone to be accpeted

This is what i was trying to say........

If crime against women doesn't depend on Burqa....then why do you guys pretend as if Burqa is the answer to everything......as if wearing burqa would stop all crimes against women......

AND regarding women's respect.........I think allowing a woman to do what she wants is more more respectful than forcing her to do something

The only connection of Burqa and Islam is that when the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said women should dress "Modestly" the Burqa was a article of clothing already available to the Arab Muslims.

Women in Pakistan, Afghan, Indonesia, Malaysia etc don't wear burqas (most of them) they just tend to cover their hair with 'dupatas" and wear loose clothing.

Answer your question?

Thəorətic Muslim;2563330 said:
The only connection of Burqa and Islam is that when the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said women should dress "Modestly" the Burqa was a article of clothing already available to the Arab Muslims.

Women in Pakistan, Afghan, Indonesia, Malaysia etc don't wear burqas (most of them) they just tend to cover their hair with 'dupatas" and wear loose clothing.

Answer your question?

So no connection as I said in my post..which an esteemed member contested as wrong. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom