What's new

POF mades guns in US

Some of us have and like both rifles and pistols. Sometimes we carry both at once. :P

Youtube comments don't represent reality, thankfully.

The people posting on YouTube are generally 13 year old boys who think racist and rude comments are funny.

In Orange County?

Some of us have and like both rifles and pistols. Sometimes we carry both at once. :P

Would love to try this one!

Youtube comments don't represent reality, thankfully.

The people posting on YouTube are generally 13 year old boys who think racist and rude comments are funny.
strangely none of the comments were condescending or rude
I acknowledged their concerns in my later post I have shared some conversation as well
POF mades guns in US | Page 3

pretty much out of stock.
Someone needs to talk to POF export guys. They need to do a better job at the finish as a loy of ppl are complaining about that. Eventually pof will lose out to others if they dont take this opportunity to make very big bucks. guys here are selling their present collection to buy these. Eventually, AFT may ban these in their current configuration.

Since I know a lot about gun finishes and configuration issues, I could 've gladly help out pof if only I knew someone there.
Guys, talk to PO if you have access to their staff.

Sir, what should POF have done to make the gun better?

By 'finish', you mean the looks of the gun and all? Right?

I am curious. Would love to have more insight! Lastly, why would AFT ban these babies in current configuration?

I am curious. Would love to have more insight! Lastly, why would AFT ban these babies in current configuration?

Our finishing MP5 PDW or the SMG PK1 as POF calls it has a top notch finish @Ghareeb_Da_Baal

These guys imported normal MP5s with shorter barrels.

Our finishing MP5 PDW or the SMG PK1 as POF calls it has a top notch finish @Ghareeb_Da_Baal

These guys imported normal MP5s with shorter barrels.
the American dude who is reviewing the pistol said that there are some finishing issues or slight marks maybe the way they were put on top of each other when they were made

but the best relief for me was that the designs were standardized and the optional local butt stick fitted in very easily without struggle. quality , standardization and finish are a must for any innovation and longevity of the brand there are no short cuts.

we couldnt have expected better reviews than those from those gun nuts. they have the option to use weapons from the top end Western manufacturers yet we managed to get their attention
there are other weapons we can export as well

the American dude who is reviewing the pistol said that there are some finishing issues or slight marks maybe the way they were put on top of each other when they were made

but the best relief for me was that the designs were standardized and the optional local butt stick fitted in very easily without struggle. quality , standardization and finish are a must for any innovation and longevity of the brand there are no short cuts.

we couldnt have expected better reviews than those from those gun nuts. they have the option to use weapons from the top end Western manufacturers yet we managed to get their attention

Yes seriously unKill. These Americans love their guns and are actually knowledgeable about them aswell. They are Amreeki Pathans pretty much, guns is their culture. And they LOVE H&K stuff. We have a gold mine of MP5, G3 ( They go retards over full auto G3) and the very rare (for them) MG3. POF would make a killing!

Yes seriously unKill. These Americans love their guns and are actually knowledgeable about them aswell. They are Amreeki Pathans pretty much, guns is their culture. And they LOVE H&K stuff. We have a gold mine of MP5, G3 ( They go retards over full auto G3) and the very rare (for them) MG3. POF would make a killing!
you might know better about AFT rules about full auto there must be some restrictions
specially that G3 is a battle rifle.
but anyways like you said we can make killing on some vintage German weapons. they do have their big gun totting outings.

a good marketing with top end quality will ensure a win.

you might know better about AFT rules about full auto there must be some restrictions
specially that G3 is a battle rifle.
but anyways like you said we can make killing on some vintage German weapons. they do have their big gun totting outings.

a good marketing with top end quality will ensure a win.

Yes seriously. There are plenty guys with ATF licenses and clearances who can and do spend MAJOR bucks. This guy i know about from our range, he has a minigun. One of only 10 or so in the civilian circle of gun owners in the US of A. He fired 2 thousand rounds within a minute. 7.62 Klashanikov and 2000 rounds computes to almost $2000 dollars. Bhai jaan 2 lakh ropay ki golian ik mint ich!

I do not have the POF contacts, but if someone does he can make a lot of friends in the military circle with POF success!

I saw a picture( closeup) elsewhere. The finish is to shiny & handling marks on the receivers are awful.
For a gun this expensive, POF needs to step up and and have extra QC steps & product enhancement.
This is about making money & there is a lot of it to be made in the US. a matte /semi flat finish would be bitter.
I ve finished an Ar and 2 Aks' with 2 different types of finishes so I know ho much value it adds the gun overall.
The gray area is it seems to have a full auto lower while receiver and retaining the push pin .
that makes it very easy to illegally convert the to full auto. The other one they have here do not have the
pushpin. so if the get banned by BATF, POF would just need to make the lower receiver semi-auto .

I appreciate your effort there, I read all the comments, but some are ignorant and influenced by Fox and CNN propaganda.

Americans on the youtube video are liking this pistol but they think that their money to POF might fund the taliban which is hilarious

POF-5 , 9mm Semi Auto pistol manufactured by Pakistan Ordnance Factories ( POF ) & imported by NATMIL . These pistols are a lightweight, air-cooled, semi auto delayed blowback operated 9 x 19 mm weapon with a roller-delayed bolt. This operating system has proven to be reliable in multiple applications including military , law enforcement & civilian shooting sports . The reliable & compact design make this firearm a favorite for most shooters needing a home defense weapon or just to have some plinking fun .A feature that’s likely to excite collectors is the POF-5’s pinned trigger group assembly. This adds to the authenticity of the pistol and assures a tight, wobble free fit of the trigger group to the receiver. These are a great platform for your NFA SBR Short barreled rifle project or possible host for a NFA Registered Full Auto Sear pack.

Pakistan Ordnance Factories ( POF ) is the largest defense industrial complex under the ministry of defense production, producing conventional arms & ammo to international standards. POF Board headquarter is at Wah Cantt. Presently POF comprises of 14 ordnance factories and three commercial subsidiaries. According to sources such asWikipedia several country's have produced the MP5 Family of weapons under license from HK including Pakistan Ordnance Factories ,Other country's that produce variants are China, France , Greece ,Iran , Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Sudan , Turkey & the United Kingdom. Please Note this gun is not built by Heckler & Koch aka ( HK).

Comes with Fitted POF marked box, original POF owners manual & 1-30 round POF Factory mag.

These quality firearms offer an affordable delayed blow back roller operating system and is packed full of nice features.
  • Factory built by POF
  • Fluted Barrel 6 grooves with constant right hand twist
  • Legally imported and Approved by ATF
  • Serial numbers on bolt and carrier match host gun
  • Three lug barrel for original style flash hiders or suppressors
  • Threaded barrel for suppressors 1/2 x 28
  • Will interchange with most standard & aftermarket parts
  • Great platform for your NFA projects
  • Poly rear butt cap with sling point , Optional Arm braces will be offered soon.
Warranty The pistol is covered by a one year warranty to the original owner . The warranty covers defects in materials & workmanship only. It does not cover shipping , finish , alteration, lack maintenance, neglect , abuse , excessive use, normal wear & tear, reloaded or defective ammunition or any other situation beyond control .

Please Note : This item has a basic black painted finish by the Pakistan Ordnance Factory ( POF) . The finish may easily show usage , wear or scuffs . It is suggested to only clean the exterior of the gun with oil & a rag use of solvents may cause damage. The pistols are new but may show signs of shipping & handling . Finish is a not covered by warranty .
Please Note : Does Not come with Optional Arm Brace in the 2 pictures those will be offered separately in the near future .

Please Note : This item is not made by Heckler & Koch also referred to as HK. Please do not confuse the origin or affiliation of this item . If you have any questions please feel free to ask prior to purchase .
Extra High Quality POF & other MP5 Type 9 mm Mags are offered on our site . Be sure to pick up a few for your new gun !!

HK Mag Lock option to your cart this is also listed at the bottom of this page.

Visit link for a ton of pics

POF-5 9mm Semi Auto Pistol , Pakistan Ordnance Factories ( POF )

Military production is not so much about looks and finish, on the other hand civilian enthusiasts who pay a hefty want fit and finish along with functional reliability, durability and accuracy to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom