What's new

POF signed a contract with FEDARMS USA for a Assembly line for the production of FEDARMS AR-15

You don’t know what you are talking about. Dragoon was never meant for the Army. It was a limited order for ASF for sole purpose of airport security and it was delivered and is in service. The vehicle is not designed for battlefield use.
You have a hard time comprehending things..
If u read slowly u will see that ur nothing but contradicting ur self n in the process validating wt I am saying....but then again because ur lack of comprehension i ll try to explain it to u slowly.
When I said in my post that the dragoon saga is being repeated, I ment exactly that!!
These guns are not ment for Pakistan military.

You have a hard time comprehending things..
If u read slowly u will see that ur nothing but contradicting ur self n in the process validating wt I am saying....but then again because ur lack of comprehension i ll try to explain it to u slowly.
When I said in my post that the dragoon saga is being repeated, I ment exactly that!!
These guns are not ment for Pakistan military.
When your ignorance is revealed for all to see you respond by still more stupid comments. Let’s talk about Dragoons first and then we can talk about the guns.

I told you Dragoons were never meant for the Army. They were an order from ASF and are in service with them. Who has the comprehension issues here you or me? Why do are insist on being proven wrong on the same topic.

Re the guns as I mentioned in my separate post the facility is most probably for spare parts for Pakistan’s existing inventory of M4s as they are OEM.

Last edited:
When your ignorance is revealed for all to see you respond by still more stupid comments. Let’s talk about Dragoons first and then we can talk about the guns.

I told you Dragoons were never meant for the Army. They were an order from ASF and are in service with them. Who has the comprehension issues here you or me? Why do are insist on being proven wrong on the same topic.

Re the guns as I mentioned in my separate post the facility is most probably for spare parts for Pakistan’s existing inventory of M4s as they are OEM.
U read things here n their n u think ur the mr. Know it all, the ultimate authority.
For starts we could have had this conversation in a civil manner had u not got ur panties in a knot.
Do u even know the person who was the brains of this whole dragoons drama. How deep he n his company are entrenched most matters HIT. N wt huge plans he had for the dragoon.
A total of 5 dragoons were dilevered to ASF as a face saving for all.
So I don't know wt the hell ur on about.

that is not how business is done,
anyone who thinks this is a legit deal, is either ignorant or corrupt themselves.
Try registering as a partner for any well established, self respecting organization,
and see the pain.
Here state owned and run POF is signing a contract with a nobody company,
for things that POF should have been very good at doing many many years ago.

Read the news carefully we are going to produce assault rifles of this company. You would find hardly any one praising these rifles including those who run you tube channels in USA who have long experience with guns. If you are hell bent on making excuses for this crap deal then go ahead but the deal is seriously questionable

Read the news carefully we are going to produce assault rifles of this company. You would find hardly any one praising these rifles including those who run you tube channels in USA who have long experience with guns. If you are hell bent on making excuses for this crap deal then go ahead but the deal is seriously questionable
We will discuss when the first order is delivered.

So for almost a decade P.A forces POF to deliver a rifle that shares part commonalities with G-3 and not pursue a clean slate design because it would cost more just to get an assembly line of a brand that's not very well known in U.S itself.
Why do u make us suffer eh ?
Why don't you just hack our hearts out and feast on them ?

What the hell is up with those shell ejections. That is VERY inconsistent.
It looks as if Oprah is giving Gift packs
111aa990eacc390fd0e34bd08223544c.jpg

U read things here n their n u think ur the mr. Know it all, the ultimate authority.
For starts we could have had this conversation in a civil manner had u not got ur panties in a knot.
Do u even know the person who was the brains of this whole dragoons drama. How deep he n his company are entrenched most matters HIT. N wt huge plans he had for the dragoon.
A total of 5 dragoons were dilevered to ASF as a face saving for all.
So I don't know wt the hell ur on about.
We will discuss when the first order is delivered.
are you privy to knowledge that we are not?
No, as there will be no deliveries.

I made not statement about the about the quality of the rifle but I don't pleasure myself looking at centerfold of the SCAR.

Can let me some one explain why the hell every one is allowed to make AR guns colt fedarms etc

This company in US itself is least known. I have serious questions on this plus what is AKM series. On their website https://fedarm.com/product-category/rifles/ AKM series is not mentioned

FedArm is a small time LLC.
a limited liability company.
This has corruption and shell company written all over it

if POF has to get their help making rifles,
Phuck POF, and start with the idiots in the picture.
Following is there contact page.
View attachment 883502

View attachment 883503

this is all too fishy and sounds like some corruption scheme

Pakistani military has not that luxury to commit blunders like your IAF which lost 400 Mig 21s and 200 pilots simply during training missions since 1960s. Grow up man. Have some better thinking pattern.

In all seriousness, this is probably the route the Pakistan Army will ultimately take once the funding is available, IMHO.

I smell Kick backs and bribes, maybe another General thinking of buying another chain of Pizza in America.

This company has a very poor reputation. Another greasy palm moment.

I can smell corruption and waste of funds.

Let's bet! we will never see any development in this MoU but the funds will be released. Pakka ksi Gernail k bety/beti ne investment ki hogi is firm men student visa ke dauran. Ya phir shares lelye honge in chutiyon ke. Imagine a state owned premier firearm factory signs MoU with a nobody who makes shitty guns that even dope filled rednecks won't buy.

Playboy Warlord's Arkansas Empire Comes Crashing Down (msn.com)

Many on this thread pointed out this deal seemed fishy; why go to a smaller unknown company in the market? Today you've been validated and proven correct. The owner is Neil Ravi Mehta, who used a fake white boy name Mark Bailey to hide his presence and was caught by U.S. Government. The dude was banned from entering Turkey, among other things.

POF, Military, and politicians should collectively commit suicide and remove yourselves from the f*cking gene pool. I know all of you were stupid, but genetically stupid is a shocker. The same goes for PMA Kakul current crop of students needs to be removed as morons have selected them, and you only select up to the point your intellect allows.

The worst part was that I asked a client to find out about the guy's origin; he knew someone living in the area and said he was of Indian origin.

Fita mu, that an ordinary rodent outdid you.

Last edited:

Many on this thread pointed out this deal seemed fishy; why go to a smaller unknown company in the market? Today you've been validated and proven correct. The owner is Neil Ravi Mehta, who used a fake white boy name Mark Bailey to hide his presence and was caught by U.S. Government. The dude was banned from entering Turkey, among other things.

POF, Military, and politicians should collectively commit suicide and remove yourselves from the f*cking gene pool. I know all of you were stupid, but genetically stupid is a shocker. The same goes for PMA Kakul current crop of students needs to be removed as morons have selected them, and you only select up to the point your intellect allows.

The worst part was that I asked a client to find out about the guy's origin; he knew someone living in the area and said he was of Indian origin. Fita ma, that a rodent outdid you.
The phrase “we told you so” doesn’t quite do this entire episode justice. 😂

The worst part was that I asked a client to find out about the guy's origin; he knew someone living in the area and said he was of Indian origin. Fita ma, that a rodent outdid you.
@Signalian I thaught Pak army generals were high IQ brahmins of Pakistan

The phrase “we told you so” doesn’t quite do this entire episode justice. 😂

Sadly, no individual in that country can do something right. I was reading that article while sipping my coffee after working on a few things, and the name FedArm kept making me feel uneasy, so I thought I check out PDF because I remembered reading about it here first. So I prayed to Allah to prove my suspicions wrong, but lo and behold.

Brother, I will say one thing, leave Pakistan behind and move out of that sh*thole as fast as you can.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom