What's new

POF signed a contract with FEDARMS USA for a Assembly line for the production of FEDARMS AR-15

Well, you said ask any Vet.

I am just telling you my aspect as a vet. You want me to ask some of my friend who served in Iraq and Afghanistan as well?
Hey man you leave my Gujjar brothers of Afghania alone alright..

Again, you said in your post ask any vet, I am telling you my perspective as a vet, if you don't believe I was a vet or you don't believe what I said, I am more than happy to send you my 201 or 214 or 215 your way, but as I said, I quite honestly don't understand what you were talking about.

And that's what I said.
If I am not wrong you were Intel or something. So it’s hard for me digest your Ma deuce war stories. Also, My grammar isn’t that bad. Reread #87.

If I am not wrong you were Intel or something. So it’s hard for me digest your Ma deuce war stories. Also, My grammar isn’t that bad. Reread #87.
Lol, Intel does not mean you don't travel, and you don't get shot at. Do you even know what Intel do? And then let me know what a S2 do in the Army with the Ranger and 5SF group. And yes, I am Ranger Tabbed.

Again, if you think I made that story up about Ma Deuce, you can just right up say so. I will response to your own story in kind tho.

They are claiming that the American company will be investing to the tune of 50 mil $ to retool POF.
My reading is that this is an other case of kick backs at the highest level....an other episode like the dragoon apc which no one acquired

They are claiming that the American company will be investing to the tune of 50 mil $ to retool POF.
My reading is that this is an other case of kick backs at the highest level....an other episode like the dragoon apc which no one acquired
I wouldnt trust a company like fedarms for retooling. Its like asking someone who got a 60% in chemistry to explain inorganic chemistry or something

You don’t know what you are talking about. Dragoon was never meant for the Army. It was a limited order for ASF for sole purpose of airport security and it was delivered and is in service. The vehicle is not designed for battlefield use.

Pakistan is an extensive user of M4s, especially in SF and LCB. Recently it officially ordered 10K more M4s and many more were acquired from the “secondary” market for which we don’t have spare parts support. In my opinion this plant might initially be to provide parts for the existing inventory of M4s. Cloned 7.62x51 and 7.62x39 based on M4 might also be a possibility in the future. Sig Sauers being directly imported by India is such a clone. Based on PA’s extensive positive experience with M4 types, I will not be surprised if it becomes the basis for the future standard rifle.

wah bey wah meri tweet par Thread shuru kar diya aur mujhey bataya bhi nahi , FEDARMS is likely either pakistani owned or has Pakistanis at high level positions in the company , secondly the company already has past experience with POF as they are a licensed seller of POF weapons in the US.

wah bey wah meri tweet par Thread shuru kar diya aur mujhey bataya bhi nahi , FEDARMS is likely either pakistani owned or has Pakistanis at high level positions in the company , secondly the company already has past experience with POF as they are a licensed seller of POF weapons in the US.

No Pakistanis are on board; it's a white-owned company that was incorporated around 2012-2014.

It is. Only fat blokes living in Midwest or California street thugs buy this crap

kahni muk gai jeh hun sarkaran, goli maro uss mao FN SCAR nu. aglay hun viceroy di thaan tu eeh leandi weh.

hun iss uppar guzara karo.
Hazrat will miss FNsacr

So it's replacement of G3 & type 56??it looks good reliable

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom