What's new

POF mades guns in US

Now all of you fatass AmPakis need to line up and buy these babies. Support POF!
pretty much out of stock.
Someone needs to talk to POF export guys. They need to do a better job at the finish as a loy of ppl are complaining about that. Eventually pof will lose out to others if they dont take this opportunity to make very big bucks. guys here are selling their present collection to buy these. Eventually, AFT may ban these in their current configuration.

Since I know a lot about gun finishes and configuration issues, I could 've gladly help out pof if only I knew someone there.
Guys, talk to PO if you have access to their staff.

The Americans I know prefer Hand guns over Ak's. Easier to carry.
cup cake, what are yo doing in gun thread?

MP-5A is cool but it's the -5K I like to get my hands on.

lg_mp5k.jpg

I don't know how to fire a gun ! :(

Nor do I like guns that much ! :unsure:
nothing wrong with that!
In addition, I tend to be more on the technical side of the ballistics and ammo performance etc at various temperatures,elevations etc for my 5.56 rifles.

nothing wrong with that!
In addition, I tend to be more on the technical side of the ballistics and ammo performance etc at various temperatures,elevations etc for my 5.56 rifles.

I'd very much like to learn Archery instead ! :)

But alas there isn't any archery teaching establishment here in Lahore ! :(

I'd very much like to learn Archery instead ! :)

But alas there isn't any archery teaching establishment here in Lahore ! :(
dude, seriously................... utube/daily motion will teach you everything.

main thins are:
point of aim( where , what you are aiming at) &point of impact( where it actually hits).
with due regards to speed/direction and angle of target, you can hit the target.

Back
Top Bottom