What's new

POF mades guns in US

Now all of you fatass AmPakis need to line up and buy these babies. Support POF!
it might cause immense butthurt to low esteemed chawals that even our drones are used by the USA

we already had a dedicated thread over it with Pakistani drone makers exporting our drones to America.

Power of the media brother...
I posted some comments where people made repeated concerns about buying form a company that might be supporting the terrorists and I got the response back

all the commentators are impressed by the gun, its quality and its features with only concern about its origin. I posted some replies there and in one case I had a response as well.

here is one

nathanatramp
8 hours ago

Is it reasonable in this case to have reservations about supporting a Pakistani arms maker? Desert Tech (DTA) had that one deal they decided not to participate in with SELLING to Pakistan, what about BUYING from them? Not to lump every Pakistani person into one category, but it seems very difficult to get a handle on the security situation over there. Were there (corrupt) members of the Pakistani military supporting Al Qaeda? Who owns this company, exactly?

my response
Irfan Baloch

1 hour ago

I am ex Pak-mil guy, sorry for the long post please bear with me.

the POF company is owned by the state of Pakistan
the company produces arms for military & very select customers (mostly other countries) & some private companies under strict guidance or international law or this company will be banned. if you are having second thoughts then check out what hardware US military & law enforcement is using from Pakistan
as for military corruption & support of Taliban & al Qaeda is concerned. that is the exclusive domain of wahabi politicians that are supported by Saudis
our military is fighting deadly war with AQ & Taliban, even youtube has enough evidence of what Talis have done to our dead..

we wont be supporting such people who behead our soldiers & play foot ball with their skulls

it is depressing to see such comments but then again its the power of misinformation & media where repeated lies become facts so I dont hold it against you. just think of this. we in the military think & feel the same way when we are accused of supporting AQ or Taliban, just like Americans feel when some idiots say 9/11 was inside job by American state. our relationship with AQ & taliban finished together when USA was done with them after Soviets. even before invasion both Saudi & Pakistani intel chiefs visited Afghanistan & told the Taliban leader to stop being an arse & hand over OBL but he didnt listen rest is history.

the real challenge for you guys is to decide what to believe & what not? on one hand you have accusations presented as facts against Pak-Mil on the other hand you have news of our soldiers & even generals fighting & dying in fight against terrorists. if you still think that we would be supporting our own butchers then we should have vanished decades ago, the individuals who sell their loyalties dont survive & are taken out just like any other country its not the way its suggested in media otherwise like I said earlier, Pak-military should have disintegrated & resulted in Americans coming over or Taliban /AQ taking over.
our main issue is lack of political will, we got democracy but the politicians dont give us a go ahead & actually have got votes over anti American sentiment & say that all this war is because of Army operations to support American War on terror.

nathanatramp

1 hour ago

+Irfan Baloch No, that's a very rational answer. Thank you for your input. That sort of response is exactly what I was looking for. I'll have nothing but respect for people fighting terrorism, regardless of country. And I understand that Pakistan is a modern, democratic country. It's just hard to separate the money from the politics, especially if the enterprise is state-owned. Where does my money go, if I buy one? I already know I don't trust a bunch of US politicians not to be corrupt, let alone Pakistani ones. On the other hand, this sort of commerce is vital for free people everywhere. And that's the side I'm on: the side of freedom.

my response

Irfan Baloch

2 seconds ago

+nathanatramp I agree with your concerns, & before allowing any imports or engaging in any business the US does close scrutiny of companies & more so if its Pakistani to ensure that its deals are legit & even its third party contacts are legit so rest assured POF was thoroughly vetted before American companies are allowed to do business with it, it might change in the future we dont know
re money proceeds, the POF is state owned, managed by the military & civilians & like you I cant give 100% assurance out of patriotism but the guys working there are very much mindful that they dont do business or help someone who might turn their guns on them & our allies.

I know that page can quickly degrade though when a class of typical chronic trolls will visit it.

The Americans I know prefer Hand guns over Ak's. Easier to carry.

Some of us have and like both rifles and pistols. Sometimes we carry both at once. :P

Would love to try this one!

Americans on the youtube video are liking this pistol but they think that their money to POF might fund the taliban which is hilarious

Youtube comments don't represent reality, thankfully.

The people posting on YouTube are generally 13 year old boys who think racist and rude comments are funny.

Back
Top Bottom