What's new

PM Imran Khan gives a blow to Zartaj Gul over her letter regarding her sister appointment in NACTA

Pti government is not all powerful. After all it is democracy and not a fascist state

If the government feels it cannot Funktion efficiently. it can resign

why beat the dead horse?

ghar jao DJ Butt Lagao chill maro

try explaining that to people getting poorer day by day. i am sure you will do fine.

i refuse to indulge in Practice of Cursing previous rulers in the court of the New one.
Yeah lets all forget what happened in last 30 years and start blaming for all problems as this is the easiest thing to do.
You would surely refuse to do anything against previous rulers. We all know that. No need to remind us.

By the way do you have any other plan to stop people from getting poorer? Can you teach me the trick to make money out of thin air to solve all of the problems?

Yeah lets all forget what happened in last 30 years and start blaming for all problems as this is the easiest thing to do.
You would surely refuse to do anything against previous rulers. We all know that. No need to remind us.

By the way do you have any other plan to stop people from getting poorer? Can you teach me the trick to make money out of thin air to solve all of the problems?

declare bankruptcy
refuse dealing in interest
there is nothing to restructure. the current System must go in entirety.

constitutuon should be suspended under judicial martial law citing economic terrorism and national security and human rights.

i hope PTI workers lie in front of incoming Tanks to stop that.

hum bhi dekhenge

To ap bhi metoo ka banner ley kar aurat march mein chalay jao

you made those threads not me here Cosplay boy

Thats exactly the point here. The people voted to get past that attitude. This government is voted in to power on a promise of change. These people ought to realise the gravity of the situation and the serious consequences of their actions. But I am afraid they are just clowns, nothing more nothing less & IK must share the blame as well. After all he is the one who brought these clowns to prominence.

Things will get improved if not changed at all. Good that IK has taken notice of the issue. Don't expect miracle all at once.

declare bankruptcy
refuse dealing in interest
there is nothing to restructure. the current System must go in entirety.

constitutuon should be suspended under judicial martial law citing economic terrorism and national security and human rights.

Is there any chance of this happening

try karlen haha roka kisne hai
For this you would have to wait for 4 years

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom