What's new

PM Imran Khan gives a blow to Zartaj Gul over her letter regarding her sister appointment in NACTA

Topi drama and a PR exercise, first create an "issue" based on nepotism out of no where and then show that our great pm has vehemently "opposed" any such action and try to make him once again hero in the eyes of his supporters. Yeh script dekhtay huway sari umar guzar gayi hai.

5cf33648eae3a.jpg

i cant engage in this. they are already dozens of Hardcore pti people constantly harrassing me.

moun ki firing karwalo inse

i cant engage in this. they are already dozens of Hardcore pti people constantly harrassing me.

moun ki firing karwalo inse
There is one thing is very common between Pityans and munafeyqeen, A part of Hadith is "Jab lardey to galiyaan bakay".

so now government is taking revenge by killing them with price hikes and taxation.

fair enough
These price hikes and taxation can be directly traced back to the actions taken by your beloved patwaris and jiyalas.

The fact that you are blaming all this on pti assures that you are either still love pmln and pppp or you are so dumb that this simple fact can not register in your raisin sized brain

There is one thing is very common between Pityans and munafeyqeen, A part of Hadith is "Jab lardey to galiyaan bakay".

they keep asking if i am muslim or pakistani just because i criticize some actions of the government.

its a fascist mob. no wonder Kahn finds comfort in dealing with fascist Modi.

its very troubling. thank god i chose to Remain Anonymous.

Dude this is Pakistan. Such things will continue to happen. Its not like pti are some bunch of angels to begin with. Important point is, what action higher ups are taking when any such situations arises. Swati case was earlier example where he was forced to resigned until investigation was over.

Thats exactly the point here. The people voted to get past that attitude. This government is voted in to power on a promise of change. These people ought to realise the gravity of the situation and the serious consequences of their actions. But I am afraid they are just clowns, nothing more nothing less & IK must share the blame as well. After all he is the one who brought these clowns to prominence.

These price hikes and taxation can be directly traced back to the actions taken by your beloved patwaris and jiyalas.

The fact that you are blaming all this on pti assures that you are either still love pmln and pppp or you are so dumb that this simple fact can not register in your raisin sized brain

try explaining that to people getting poorer day by day. i am sure you will do fine.

i refuse to indulge in Practice of Cursing previous rulers in the court of the New one.

Brainless patwaris have no shame

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom