What's new

PM Imran Khan gives a blow to Zartaj Gul over her letter regarding her sister appointment in NACTA

i hope martial law is declared and 5000 selected beneficial owners killed executuon style. their kin sent to reeducation camps in Thar.
Those who deserves ... let them. Why we bother.
جناں کھادیاں گاجراں تے ڈھیڈ اناں دے پیڑ

Those who deserves ... let them. Why we bother.
جناں کھادیاں گاجراں تے ڈھیڈ اناں دے پیڑ

i wish i was so distant to human suffering. become normal and just give in to corporate capitalistic living. enjoy my travels east and west and find laughter in human suffering.

i wish i was a zinda laash. i am sadly not. bad for you

Only this can happen in pti. PM taking notice of any wrong doing by the ministers. Zardaris and Nawaz doesn't even know the meaning of nepotism. Very appreciatable move by IK. I was not liking this news when it first broke up but now respect to the PM.

Lol at withdraw a letter so neither her sister position is canceled nor any punishment for her..Nothing surprised they have every right since previous government were also used to do this type of gimmicks..

Lol at withdraw a letter so neither her sister position is canceled nor any punishment for her..Nothing surprised they have every right since previous government were also used to do this type of gimmicks..

so much winning

now people can sing the serenades of Kahn again while the poor protesting price hikes will be declared traitor and killed meanwhile PTM members get compensation.

very handsome

i wish i was so distant to human suffering. become normal and just give in to corporate capitalistic living. enjoy my travels east and west and find laughter in human suffering.

i wish i was a zinda laash. i am sadly not. bad for you
The world is like that, good and bad both aspects are there. You will never be able to avert everything. Though sad ... but on our level we could keep struggling to play our part rest is the hidayat from ALLAH SWT. Just try to lit but don't kill yourself.

so much winning

now people can sing the serenades of Kahn again while the poor protesting price hikes will be declared traitor and killed meanwhile PTM members get compensation.

very handsome
Poor not making noise its only corrupt people making noise...No subsidy for poor and 20 arab market fund to bail out rich and wealthy people..Ghaadar people are being rewarded and then they cry why PTM has following...Naeem ul haque a bhatija NADRA ma and Zartaj gul ki sister NACTA ma..Unka be haq banta ha PML-N or PPP na be to kitna log lagway thay,,,,
At least Khan is handsome and cute

The world is like that, good and bad both aspects are there. You will never be able to avert everything. Though sad ... but on our level we could keep struggling to play our part rest is the hidayat from ALLAH SWT. Just try to lit but don't kill yourself.

yeah i tried this therapy.

then i heard a corrupt Bastard repeat this to me and i said **** you therapy.

now i troll.

i cant escape it. i went to most Western Coast of Europe and there i was reminded by a businessmen who got embroiled in corruption scam in Lahore. its hard to understand that when a Basque person says i hope you dont want GULAAB JAMUN as bribe.

i dont come here to dick measure Religion, cast, ethnicity, color or race. trust me even i have that going for me any given day.

just stop being a Tool of Exploitation of pakistanis. its illegal by constitutuon.

where is the freaking rule of law.

where the **** is Unity, Faith and Discipline apart from corruption.

Poor not making noise its only corrupt people making noise...No subsidy for poor and 20 arab market fund to bail out rich and wealthy people..Ghaadar people are being rewarded and then they cry why PTM has following...Naeem ul haque a bhatija NADRA ma and Zartaj gul ki sister NACTA ma..Unka be haq banta ha PML-N or PPP na be to kitna log lagway thay,,,,
At least Khan is handsome and cute

log bahar niklenge unko maarenge ab yeh.

masail hain

2 Jun, 2019
[/paste:font]

pm-imran-khan-gives-a-blow-to-zartaj-gul-over-her-letter-regarding-her-sister-appointment-in-nacta-1559474946-9517.jpg

SHARES

ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan Sunday directed Minister of State for Climate Change Zartaj Gul to withdraw her letter to National Counter Terrorism Authority seeking the appointment of her sister.

“This was against the ethics of PTI which has always opposed nepotism,” Special Assistant to PM Naeem ul Haque said in a tweet.
https://timesofislamabad.com/02-Jun...lZHAXkN_d6fJw21e5EqWKyJB4QB_W3iG86hqkMNt4RB-g
73721899-u-turn-sign.jpg

Only this can happen in pti. PM taking notice of any wrong doing by the ministers. Zardaris and Nawaz doesn't even know the meaning of nepotism. Very appreciatable move by IK. I was not liking this news when it first broke up but now respect to the PM.

No this epsiode shouldn,t have happened to begin with. These chutya's do something embarrassing every other day, forcing the PM to intervene. And instead of apologising for their deed they start making songs and dance about the great leader cleaning their S****. Is this a F****** joke ?? This is not good governance. This is an omnishambles on repeat. The people of Pakistan did not vote for this. The people voted them into Government not a GOD damn soap opera.

No this epsiode shouldn,t have happened to begin with. These chutya's do something embarrassing every other day, forcing the PM to intervene. And instead of apologising for their deed they start making songs and dance about the great leader cleaning their S****. Is this a F****** joke ?? This is not good governance. This is an omnishambles on repeat. The people of Pakistan did not vote for this. The people voted them into Government not a GOD damn soap opera.

Dude this is Pakistan. Such things will continue to happen. Its not like pti are some bunch of angels to begin with. Important point is, what action higher ups are taking when any such situations arises. Swati case was earlier example where he was forced to resigned until investigation was over.

NACTA cant have this much utter confusion as an institution.

its counter terrorism.

you cant take a uturn on those matters or freakin politicize it.

guess i learned new thing yesterday on a thread. there is a chocolate spread being locally made.

the whole damn thing is a Propaganda of the biggest order.

Imran Khan is the NRO and thats why i oppose him. why do you oppose him?

NACTA cant have this much utter confusion as an institution.

its counter terrorism.

you cant take a uturn on those matters or freakin politicize it.

guess i learned new thing yesterday on a thread. there is a chocolate spread being locally made.

the whole damn thing is a Propaganda of the biggest order.

Imran Khan is the NRO and thats why i oppose him. why do you oppose him?
5cf33648eae3a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom