What's new

please guide me for MBA..

AR

BANNED
Reaction score
I am pursuing B.tech (final year) from IT branch... and now aspiring for MBA ... I am totally confused regarding selecting branches, colleges and Universities

I have heard that value of B.tech+MBA is greater than simply doing b.tech or MBA alone

Is that really matters if I do not opt for IT in MBA.. as some one told me my b.tech will only matter if I opt for IT in MBA too (graduation and post graduation should be in same branch)?

what would be my opportunities if I opt for IT.....

I want to opt for IB (International Bussiness) as now a days IB is on boom and will persist for comming future

Last edited:
secondly top Indian Institutes provide PGDM(post graduation diploma in management).....
but I am interested in MBA only.. I have gone through MAT and got 81.6%ile but missed CAT and XAT ....

please guide me...

I know this is not appropriate forum for discussing issues like these.... but as I can see lot of Indians here and most of them are professionals.... I want to take help from where ever I can get that

regards

Last edited:
Nothing like CAT in India.Got 99.15 this year.. hoping to get through one IIM
for International Trade fill the form of IIFT(Indian Inst of Foreign trade) good school

^^ congrats to you...
so what do you think what shoul I do..

Nothing like CAT in India.Got 99.15 this year.. hoping to get through one IIM
for International Trade fill the form of IIFT(Indian Inst of Foreign trade) good school

IIFT was held last year in nov... and I filled that form.... my unluck.. was not able to give exam

IIFT was held last year in nov... and I filled that form.... my unluck.. was not able to give exam

I would say wait for a few years , have job exp then apply for ISB. only thing is that you need atleast 740 in GMAT for Indian candidates.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom