What's new

Black Scorpion Bit Me :'(

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was sitting and enjoying on beach , during pack up i think a black scorpion was packed with carpet . while i was sitting in car something was moving on my leg . i try to remove it in darkness and its bite me . i have on the light and it was black scorpion . i stopped the car throw it down . take its pics . never kill it . cleaned my hand with alcoholic pad then washed it with soap and water . drive to a major hospital's poison control center emergency .after few tests and watching pics of scorpion . they give me two injections .

i asked doc its serious he said no its not . its been 5 hours now i am feeling little pain only . its normal ?

Untitled.jpg

I was sitting and enjoying on beach , during pack up i think a black scorpion was packed with carpet . while i was sitting in car something was moving on my leg . i try to remove it in darkness and its bite me . i have on the light and it was black scorpion . i stopped the car throw it down . take its pics . never kill it . cleaned me hand with alcoholic pad then washed it with soap and water . drive to a major hospital's poison control center emergency .after few tests and watching pics of scorpion . they give me two injections .

i asked doc its serious he said no its not . its been 5 hours now i am feeling little pain only . its normal ?

View attachment 925423

Damn that’s a big scorpion, get well soon khan sahib. I’m not a doctor so I can’t give you any medical opinion sorry.

I was sitting and enjoying on beach , during pack up i think a black scorpion was packed with carpet . while i was sitting in car something was moving on my leg . i try to remove it in darkness and its bite me . i have on the light and it was black scorpion . i stopped the car throw it down . take its pics . never kill it . cleaned my hand with alcoholic pad then washed it with soap and water . drive to a major hospital's poison control center emergency .after few tests and watching pics of scorpion . they give me two injections .

View attachment 925423

Bech Dy Bhai Karachi walo ko. Zinda Ka rate murda se ziada Hy.

Bech Dy Bhai Karachi walo ko. Zinda Ka rate murda se ziada Hy.
mujhy us wakt tak pata nhi tha . main sirf doctor ke liye jaldi nikal gya ke pata nhi kesa hai . pain ka mujhy pata tha bhut hota hai is liye jaldi gya ke pain killer mil jay . i think unhoon ne mujhy koi heavy pain killer de diya hai

mujhy us wakt tak pata nhi tha . main sirf doctor ke liye jaldi nikal gya ke pata nhi kesa hai . pain ka mujhy pata tha bhut hota hai is liye jaldi gya ke pain killer mil jay . i think unhoon ne mujhy koi heavy pain killer de diya hai

Get well soon.

It hurt for exactly 24 hours. I had to go through the pain with no meds when I was younger.. :lol:

View attachment 925423

May Allah give you shifaa. Give Sadaqa as said @Asimzranger

Back
Top Bottom