What's new

Pakistan's PM Imran Khan admit discrimination was the cause of Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a traitor about which the establishment was aware so it was a good decision and later it proved they were right. Otherwise, we might have lost more
East Pakistan was an unnatural union right from the get go and we should have in fact got other states adjacent to Pakistan like Kashmir and Jonagarh instead of Bengal. Genocide was done by Mukti Bahnini so you are looking in the wrong direction.

That's true.

Go away...i am sick of the same broken record.

Well next time, it would make more sense joke-wise if you actually let the target engage in what you are describing in the actual thread first. Starting the "jokes" out of the blue and tagging the fella too... means he will have to give the real punchline in the end.
Okay, sorry. It was immature from my part.

Mujib was not handed over power after winning and a genocide was committed, yeah we were taken for a ride by India
Maybe a genocide was committed but by whom?
Man keep this narrative about Pakistan Army committing a genocide of 3 million to yourself and your children. We are not the Germans and dare ask questions on the Victor’s History. We do not buy this narrative.

Man keep this narrative about Pakistan Army committing a genocide of 3 million to yourself and your children. We are not the Germans and dare ask questions on the Victor’s History. We do not buy this narrative.

Well the Germans were totally occupied and every army of theirs surrendered unconditionally...not to mention nuremberg trial process...and complete re-writing of German constitution to accept the victors clauses etc. (regarding war crimes, narratives etc)...all solidly continuing to this day.

Comparison with Pakistan case is flawed....you did not face what the German nation did...not even close...given the political state of West Pakistan etc and its military situation throughout the war.

3 million narrative is bogus though.

Reactions: TMA
Well the Germans were totally occupied and every army of theirs surrendered unconditionally...not to mention nuremberg trial process...and complete re-writing of German constitution to accept the victors clauses etc. (regarding war crimes, narratives etc)...all solidly continuing to this day.

Comparison with Pakistan case is flawed....you did not face what the German nation did...not even close...given the political state of West Pakistan etc and its military situation throughout the war.

3 million narrative is bogus though.
True, you are correct. 1945 was utter and complete surrender and the end of the German nation as an independent nation and no matter how bad 1971 was for Pakistan, it is negligible in comparison. Thank God!

You can choose to buy or not buy narratives.

But the facts are there on the table, by none other than, Maj Gen (retd) Khadim Hussain Raja, who was general officer, commanding, of the 14th Division in East Pakistan in 1971.

In his book, "A Stranger In My Own Country" - on page 98, it reads, “Commander East Pakistan General Niazi (was), wearing a pistol holster on his web belt. Niazi became abusive and started raving. Breaking into Urdu, he said: Main iss haramzadi qaum ki nasal badal doonga. Yeh mujhe kiya samajhtey hain. He threatened that he would let his soldiers loose on their womenfolk. There was pin drop silence at these remarks. The next morning, we were given the sad news. A Bengali officer Major Mushtaq went into a bathroom at the Command Headquarters and shot himself in the head.”

Genocide was "evidenced as planned" simply going by the events that unfolded in March 25th, 1971 - whereby the dormitories of the major universities in Dacca, Rajarbagh Police Line, were targeted and people were indiscriminately mowed down using truck mounted sub-machine guns as well as infantry action against an unarmed population. The river BuriGanga next to Dacca became a bloody scene of rotting corpses - these are firsthand personal accounts from my older family members. Those aren't political folks. This continued for nine months and culminated with the 2nd week of December, when planned genocide was targeted toward the intelligentsia who were foolish enough to still reside in Dhaka. Professors and litterateurs were picked up in planned fashion and executed all over Dacca after they dug their own graves (video footage has been posted on this thread I believe) - when the Pak Army command knew they had already lost the battles (and the war) at that point in time with the guerrilla war of attrition and wanted to 'finish things off' as planned prior.

I would not compare the Pak Army in 1971 to the Nazis in 1942. The Nazis (and the SS especially) were far more professional and discriminating with their military action in picking and execution of targets and objectives. They did not target and execute civilians deliberately. Please read and do some fact-checking....

Forty seven some odd years have passed, and we are still talking about this.

To my mind, most Bangladeshis have moved on, but not without taking important lessons. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost no one cares about this in Bangladesh anymore. Except political parties who want to use it as a crutch to win elections.

But the facts are there on the table, by none other than, Maj Gen (retd) Khadim Hussain Raja, who was general officer, commanding, of the 14th Division in East Pakistan in 1971.

In his book, "A Stranger In My Own Country" - on page 98, it reads, “Commander East Pakistan General Niazi (was), wearing a pistol holster on his web belt. Niazi became abusive and started raving. Breaking into Urdu, he said: Main iss haramzadi qaum ki nasal badal doonga. Yeh mujhe kiya samajhtey hain. He threatened that he would let his soldiers loose on their womenfolk. There was pin drop silence at these remarks. The next morning, we were given the sad news. A Bengali officer Major Mushtaq went into a bathroom at the Command Headquarters and shot himself in the head.”

Genocide was "evidenced as planned" simply going by the events that unfolded in March 25th, 1971 - whereby the dormitories of the major universities in Dacca, Rajarbagh Police Line, were targeted and people were indiscriminately mowed down using truck mounted sub-machine guns as well as infantry action against an unarmed population. The river BuriGanga next to Dacca became a bloody scene of rotting corpses - these are firsthand personal accounts from my older family members. Those aren't political folks. This continued for nine months and culminated with the 2nd week of December, when planned genocide was targeted toward the intelligentsia who were foolish enough to still reside in Dhaka. Professors and litterateurs were picked up in planned fashion and executed all over Dacca after they dug their own graves (video footage has been posted on this thread I believe) - when the Pak Army command knew they had already lost the battles (and the war) at that point in time with the guerrilla war of attrition and wanted to 'finish things off' as planned prior.

I would not compare the Pak Army in 1971 to the Nazis in 1942. The Nazis (and the SS especially) were far more professional and discriminating with their military action in picking and execution of targets and objectives. They did not target and execute civilians deliberately. Please read and do some fact-checking....

To my mind, most Bangladeshis have moved on, but not without taking important lessons. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost no one cares about this in Bangladesh anymore. Except political parties who want to use it as a crutch to win elections.

Look at the state of Pakistan now.
A country that relies on outsiders like IMF to survive and even their Chinese buddies are not able to stop per capita growth heading towards 1% by 2023.
BD run Pakistan would have been a peaceful and prosperous country now.
A shame as people that clearly needed BD administration skills were too proud to allow this.

why not?
What was stopping the British?
We had ocean access, were fairly central, had a river, etc etc.
We were actually closer to Brittian than you guys.

So why did the fight not come to us sooner?
We fought and resisted, that's why.
We also didn't have any Mir Jafars.
Yeah but British started their trade in bengal. Look up your history books, oh better don’t because most things aren’t not taught in your schools

You keep telling that to yourself...it is your right...

Also it is Bangladeshi members who keep bringing this false notion of genocide committed by the Pakistan Army up on PDF. It burns some of them that Pakistanis do not swallow their "facts" whole....this is what I meant by we are not Germans...

By the way, you might want to re-look at Germany during WWII....there are serious questions about the Holocaust committed by them....once you get past the "Victor's History" and really begin to ask questions....

Though I have immense respect for PM Imran Khan, I think he has got caught up in the erroneous "3 million" charade, the truth is it was a number plucked out of thin air, as if those 30,000 Pak Jawans had the time for such hideous activities which went entirely against their training and professionalism,,,,I guess Mujib and co took a leaf out of Dr Goebbels cook book, " If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it".Kudos bro

This is nothing new. Ik has previously mentioned this on numerous occassions.

Can you please tell me why Mr. Khan seem to have sympathies for every Indian Proxy?

He previously wanted TTP to Open an Office while the country was going through worse terrorism.

Mukti Bahani is probably some freedom fighting force for the alleged east Pakistanis and now PTM seem to be a popular choice.

Disclaimer: if you intend to answer this with kudos and giggidy. Please do Not bother. Thanks.

This is nothing new. Ik has previously mentioned this on numerous occassions.

Can you please tell me why Mr. Khan seem to have sympathies for every Indian Proxy?

He previously wanted TTP to Open an Office while the country was going through worse terrorism.

Mukti Bahani is probably some freedom fighting force for the alleged east Pakistanis and now PTM seem to be a popular choice.

Disclaimer: if you intend to answer this with kudos and giggidy. Please do Not bother. Thanks.
Go to Kol Lakhpot jail and beg for the release of NS and a resumption of his duties, comprende!!!!!!:angry:

Go to Kol Lakhpot jail and beg for the release of NS and a resumption of his duties, comprende!!!!!!:angry:

What has Mr. Sharif to do with the discussion at Hand?

You keep telling that to yourself...it is your right...

Also it is Bangladeshi members who keep bringing this false notion of genocide committed by the Pakistan Army up on PDF. It burns some of them that Pakistanis do not swallow their "facts" whole....this is what I meant by we are not Germans...

By the way, you might want to re-look at Germany during WWII....there are serious questions about the Holocaust committed by them....once you get past the "Victor's History" and really begin to ask questions....

No one gives a rats whether Pakistanis accept the narrative as rest of the world does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom