What's new

Pakistan's PM Imran Khan admit discrimination was the cause of Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look here, I focus on, empathise and to some level respect a clear defined adversary ...not frenemy hypocrite (and even ingrate) ppl with ever growing list of disturbing "weird" complexes that I do not need to go on about again.

That's just how your lot have built yourselves up to be on this forum....it was your collective choice, not mine. If you want to be more like the BD people I have made friends with in real life, that is your choice to make too. I only go by what I see here....nothing else to judge upon...I don't cross-correlate such things to online forums...sorry....not without you lot making any tiny effort yourselves first.

After all its Pakistan-owned, run + named forum in the end right?...I am simply a guest here. If you BD ppl want to make an equivalent, go right on ahead. For all your particular hate towards Pakistan, that you want everyone from Dada to also follow lock step (otherwise they are just "weird")...these hateful evil ppl have given you a defence subforum even, that even the US does not have here represented....that you spew BAL propaganda non stop in. Yep and you call others "weird"...*pat* *pat*...calm down, breathe...its gonna be OK!
You are getting way too serious over a joke.

not really, we actually put up a fight to the point where we were the last to be conqured. we also don't have a repeating history of Mir Jafars.

The East didn't become traitors in my eyes. I am actually very sympathetic to them (minus the language nonsense). They became traitors to the idea of Pakistan.
The only reason you guys were conquered last is because the fight didn’t come to you until the much later

How 400 yrs? Afaik it was 100 yrs.
The total rule of British empire in this region....

The only reason you guys were conquered last is because the fight didn’t come to you until the much later

The total rule of British empire in this region....

why not?
What was stopping the British?
We had ocean access, were fairly central, had a river, etc etc.
We were actually closer to Brittian than you guys.

So why did the fight not come to us sooner?
We fought and resisted, that's why.
We also didn't have any Mir Jafars.

why not?
What was stopping the British?
We had ocean access, were fairly central, had a river, etc etc.
We were actually closer to Brittian than you guys.

So why did the fight not come to us sooner?
We fought and resisted, that's why.
We also didn't have any Mir Jafars.

You guys were poorer. In terms of money it would not help much. Bengal was fourth richest region of the world and used to represent 50% of GDP of Mughal Empire and around 10-12% of worlds GDP and 4th largest exporter of the world. For example some of the elites of Bengal who used to live within 1 km square of Murshidabad had more money than entire British elites. After Battle of Palashey the money that was stole from Nawab Sirajudawla's treasury is equivalent to 40 billion usd now. Just few example why British did not conquer you earlier.

You guys were poorer. In terms of money it would not help much. Bengal was fourth richest region of the world and used to represent 50% of GDP of Mughal Empire and around 10-12% of worlds GDP and 4th largest exporter of the world. For example some of the elites of Bengal who used to live within 1 km square of Murshidabad had more money than entire British elites. After Battle of Palashey the money that was stole from Nawab Sirajudawla's treasury is equivalent to 40 billion usd now. Just few example why British did not conquer you earlier.
yeah... sounds like BS to me.
Pubjab has been and continues to be one of the richest regions in South Asia

Go read history!!! Just having lots of farmers in the Punjab does not make it rich. Majority people were poor and illiterate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_Subah#Economy_and_trade

Economy and trade[edit]

A Dutch trading post in Mughal Bengal, 1665

The Bengal Subah had the largest regional economy in the Mughal Empire. It was described as the paradise of nations. 50% of the gross domestic product (GDP) of the empire was generated in Bengal. The region exported grains, fine cotton muslin and silk, liquors and wines, salt, ornaments, fruits, metals and pearls. European companies set up numerous trading posts in Mughal Bengal during the 17th and 18th centuries. Dhaka was the largest city in Mughal Bengal and the commercial capital of the empire. Chittagong was the largest seaport, with maritime trade routes connecting the port city to Arakan, Ayuthya, Balasore, Aceh, Melaka, Johore, Bantam, Makassar, Ceylon, Bandar Abbas, Mecca, Jeddah, Basra, Aden, Masqat, Mocha and the Maldives.[38][4][39]

Real wages and living standards in 18th-century Bengal were higher than in Britain, which in turn had the highest living standards in Europe.[40]

Local Sufi leaders combined Islamic and Bengali cultural practices which developed Bengali Muslim society.[41]

Dude, did you not know that in the late 18th Century Bengal was probably the richest area on the planet?
It's ship building technology was so advanced that warships built in Chittagong that were used in the Napoleanic wars were better than the ones built in UK!

You need massive amounts of Burnol at these facts since it destroys the fantasy that you built.

Dude, did you not know that in the late 18th Century Bengal was probably the richest area on the planet?
It's ship building technology was so advanced that warships built in Chittagong that were used in the Napoleanic wars were better than the ones built in UK!

You need massive amounts of Burnol at these facts since it destroys the fantasy that you built.
The main reason Bengal is so densely populated. Huge waves of migration took place in many times in history

2011 is 40 years after 1971.
Dudes make up your mind....first you all want an apology...then when one was issued you all like it 40 yrs after 1971?!

If apology is issued today...how old will it be? Why want an older one when you can't accept one at all?

Why should India have a problem if we are friendly with Pakistan?
India has zero say in who BD has ties with.

BD can gain with deeper economic and military ties with Pakistan while still maintaining
relations with India.
Were you living under a rock?

Ok those wanting an apology read this:

Those here to troll, please leave :enjoy:

@Bengal71 and @PAKISTANFOREVER keep is civilized or you both will be thread banned!

Thread closed for clean up!
And we are back!

Last edited:
It is justified actually. In a republic, the constitution is a covenant between the state and the people. When the people elected their representative and their wish is not upheld the covenant is broken. Secession becomes legitimate. We even tried to solve the crisis through dialogue, even did not secede until mass atrocities were committed on 25th March, that was the last straw.
Mate you were taken for a ride by India and Mukti Bahni but the problem is that you guys have been brainwashed by Indian false propaganda so you can't see beyond that. When you will be able to see the truth, you will hate some of your elders who fed you disinformation. Anyways, we have no grudges against you but you guys keep bringing it up again and again.

Reactions: TMA
Dudes make up your mind....first you all want an apology...then when one was issued you all like it 40 yrs after 1971?!

If apology is issued today...how old will it be? Why want an older one when you can accept one at all?

Were you living under a rock?

Ok those wanting an apology read this:

Those here to troll, please leave :enjoy:

@Bengal71 and @PAKISTANFOREVER keep is civilized or you both will be thread banned!

And we are back!

Okay, will do.

You are getting way too serious over a joke.

Well next time, it would make more sense joke-wise if you actually let the target engage in what you are describing in the actual thread first. Starting the "jokes" out of the blue and tagging the fella too... means he will have to give the real punchline in the end.

Mate you were taken for a ride by India and Mukti Bahni but the problem is that you guys have been brainwashed by Indian false propaganda so you can't see beyond that. When you will be able to see the truth, you will hate some of your elders who fed you disinformation. Anyways, we have no grudges against you but you guys keep bringing it up again and again.

Mujib was not handed over power after winning and a genocide was committed, yeah we were taken for a ride by India

Mujib was not handed over power after winning and a genocide was committed, yeah we were taken for a ride by India
He was a traitor about which the establishment was aware so it was a good decision and later it proved they were right. Otherwise, we might have lost more
East Pakistan was an unnatural union right from the get go and we should have in fact got other states adjacent to Pakistan like Kashmir and Jonagarh instead of Bengal. Genocide was done by Mukti Bahnini so you are looking in the wrong direction.

yeah we were taken for a ride by India
That's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom