What's new

Pakistani Bully Kutha

Thank You for sharing this , i didnt know about Asiatic Cheetah , i really really hope as the article suggests there have been sightings and they are not extinct yet in our Magnificent Balochistan

https://pakistanswildlife.wordpress.com/2012/12/09/where-did-cheetah-go/

George_Stubbs_Cheetah_with_Two_Indian_Attendants_and_a_Stag.JPG

Asiatic cheetah with two imperial attendants, during the reign of Shah Alam II (AD. 1764).

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mulk se bahr hai

Have you tried hosing the sucker :D. You need to assert who's boss otherwise it will be too late and the dog will permanently be this way (bad habits and picky attitude). You need to call for that dog whisperer guy :D

Am serious. He is too big now.

Am serious. He is too big now.

now neither you can leave him as he is grown up and wont live with another owner easily, so best is to tame him with compassion n love. hurricane efforts and big heart needed on your part to tame such a big ferocious dog though

Can anyone please suggest how should I give bath to my dog? He is now About 4 years old. When he was small I used to give him a bath almost every other day but now he does not allow and mock attack when I try to pour water on him. It is a German sheperd Mix breed not pure I think

if you wash the dog make sure its a long hot suuny day and bathe him in the early morning when sun is shining
also never bathe him in damp wet cool weather as dog can get pneumonia (sp?) also some dogs are known to die of fright from cold water .

or you can get dry powder which you rub into his coat and will clean him good

Never bathe dog unless its hot weatherr

lolz he can't be chained now. He is not chained and does not allow anyone So i have to take care of him against guests whenever they arrive. That is the problem. So can I make him unconscious somehow and give a bath? Plus his eating habits are bad. He only eat boiled or roasted chicken, pizza, noodles, macronies, likes milk. ect ect and it is all my fault

you spoiling him :lol:
cook him some biryani :rofl:

This legendary Pakistani/Indian fighting dog is thought by some of its fanciers to have remained pure and unchanged since ancient times, while others question its true origin and background

pbwnm.jpg

Ancient Bully .

1) "Animals grow biggest in india ,from india comes the dog that are larger than all others."( Naturalis Historia by Pliny the elder 77CE)

2) "The Indian dogs are very large and even attack lions"( Ctesias,400BC)

3) Aristotle writes in his Book History of animalia 350 BC "They say that the Indian dog is a cross between the tiger and the bitch, not the first cross, but a cross in the third generation; for they say that the first cross is a savage creature. They take the bitch to a lonely spot and tie her up: if the tiger be in an amorous mood he will pair with her; if not he will eat her up, and this casualty is of frequent occurrence"
[Please note here that Aristotle is stressing on They say meaning that a famous fable of his time, please don't misinterpret this to think he confirmed this]

4) We can find mention in Religious Scriptures like Ramayana approximately 900 years BC

rama1.jpg

Dogs of the Ancient Indus Valley

55.jpg

Terra cotta figurine of a dog with a projecting collar. This type of collar is today often used on fighting dogs to protect their throats (H2000-4968/2165-52, Mound E, Trench 54).

Sir is this just a fighting dog or can it be a guard dog also?

fantastic guard dog very loyal and very intelligent .

Not to troll but is'nt keeping a dog haram in Islam unless the dog is used for hunting, guarding livestock or guarding crops.

Not to troll but is'nt keeping a dog haram in Islam unless the dog is used for hunting, guarding livestock or guarding crops.
Keeping one inside house is forbidden.

This legendary Pakistani/Indian fighting dog is thought by some of its fanciers to have remained pure and unchanged since ancient times, while others question its true origin and background

pbwnm.jpg

Ancient Bully .

1) "Animals grow biggest in india ,from india comes the dog that are larger than all others."( Naturalis Historia by Pliny the elder 77CE)

2) "The Indian dogs are very large and even attack lions"( Ctesias,400BC)

3) Aristotle writes in his Book History of animalia 350 BC "They say that the Indian dog is a cross between the tiger and the bitch, not the first cross, but a cross in the third generation; for they say that the first cross is a savage creature. They take the bitch to a lonely spot and tie her up: if the tiger be in an amorous mood he will pair with her; if not he will eat her up, and this casualty is of frequent occurrence"
[Please note here that Aristotle is stressing on They say meaning that a famous fable of his time, please don't misinterpret this to think he confirmed this]

4) We can find mention in Religious Scriptures like Ramayana approximately 900 years BC

rama1.jpg

Dogs of the Ancient Indus Valley

55.jpg

Terra cotta figurine of a dog with a projecting collar. This type of collar is today often used on fighting dogs to protect their throats (H2000-4968/2165-52, Mound E, Trench 54).

fantastic guard dog very loyal and very intelligent .

Thanks for the thread bro, really interesting to read.

Just visiting to see if anyone have picked up on that @friendly_troll96 post. It is such a shame that everyone just missed it. It was such a master stroke. :lol:
:omghaha:
@friendly_troll96 it do not changes my point of view on other issues we had but this was classic. :tup:
i don't post such classic stuff out of fear of getting banned. though i get banned anyway. :D

Edit: I'm sorry for whatever happened that day. Maybe I was at fault. :(
@Arsalan

Were these Cheetahs or Leopards ...i doubt that cheetahs were used to hunt . As to my knowledge there are no cheetahs in sub-continent or for that matter anywhere in the world except Africa
cheetah got extinct around 1900s

i don't post such classic stuff out of fear of getting banned. though i get banned anyway. :D

Edit: I'm sorry for whatever happened that day. Maybe I was at fault. :(
@Arsalan
Lolz, this dont ofetn gets you banned...
THAT does :P

anyway, i look forward for better understanding and a nice time together on the forum. If you may allow be to give a little advise, try and spend some time on military threads. If that to not interests you there are always those political threads or at least the Social events section. Those are the actual serious sections and i will like you to be contributing there as well and assure that there will be a lot for you to learn over there as well. These fun threads in members section, these are great and all of us use them but at that end of the day these are not what this forum is about. I hope you will understand and will think about it.

Have a nice day! :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom