What's new

Pakistani Bully Kutha

Just visiting to see if anyone have picked up on that @friendly_troll96 post. It is such a shame that everyone just missed it. It was such a master stroke. :lol:
:omghaha:
@friendly_troll96 it do not changes my point of view on other issues we had but this was classic. :tup:

I ignored deliberatly because such a sissy dog reference nah nah at least mujhe itnay khassreef log achay nahi lagtay bilkul bhi. ek teenda numa shareef admi thapar k kabil bhi nahi hota. banda awain hee sharminda hota ha k shareef admi bhi koi thapar laganay wali cheez ha

if you wash the dog make sure its a long hot suuny day and bathe him in the early morning when sun is shining
also never bathe him in damp wet cool weather as dog can get pneumonia (sp?) also some dogs are known to die of fright from cold water .

or you can get dry powder which you rub into his coat and will clean him good

Never bathe dog unless its hot weatherr

you spoiling him :lol:
cook him some biryani :rofl:

:D sach main he is spoiled indeed. BUT wo masalay wali cheez nahi khata. saada pola kha leta ha. wait I would post some pics

now neither you can leave him as he is grown up and wont live with another owner easily, so best is to tame him with compassion n love. hurricane efforts and big heart needed on your part to tame such a big ferocious dog though

I want to give him away now because he is about OVER 3 years old almost 4 and he is alone. He gets hyper and now I feel sorry for him. It is interestingly

I owned one for a while .. The dog was over 5 tall and literally used to drag me with it.. I had to give it away coz my mother hated it and the neighbours were shyt scared when i took it out for walk..
This was in Quetta? Just asking.

Can anyone please suggest how should I give bath to my dog? He is now About 4 years old. When he was small I used to give him a bath almost every other day but now he does not allow and mock attack when I try to pour water on him. It is a German sheperd Mix breed not pure I think

Tie him from two sides of collar so he cant go left or right :P

seriously, should have trained him not to be afraid of water from puppy hood.

Tie him from two sides of collar so he cant go left or right :P

seriously, should have trained him not to be afraid of water from puppy hood.

Old thread digging again bhai?

Actually its a good thing, lets hear an update from ms. spring onion :P

Bullying is wrong.

The word bully in bully kutta has nothing to do with the bullying as in oppressing another. The bully in bully kutta means the loose skin around the dog face and neck. Just fyi.

That mother trucker is huge i have never seen a bully without a big chain

I grew up through a Rottweiler, a chocolate Doberman, a massive Great Dane, a German Shepherd and a Neapolitan Mastiffs pair but I am afraid of keeping a Bully Kutta. Still one of my three favourite breeds along with the Kangal and the Alabai. Thinking about getting a Samoyed now, pure sled pedigree, just afraid of its susceptibility to heat.

I grew up through a Rottweiler, a chocolate Doberman, a massive Great Dane, a German Shepherd and a Neapolitan Mastiffs pair but I am afraid of keeping a Bully Kutta. Still one of my three favourite breeds along with the Kangal and the Alabai. Thinking about getting a Samoyed now, pure sled pedigree, just afraid of its susceptibility to heat.

Got any pics of your doggies? They sound awesome.

Back
Top Bottom