What's new

Pakistani Bully Kutha

Ah ok ok. My fault. I thought you were talking about your uncle's dog's breed against retrievers and some other type of bully but you were talking about your uncle's dog in particular against other bully kutas and retrievers.

This unpredictability in the breed is exactly what keeps me away from them.

That sucks. Pets are amazing.

Either that or you selected the wrong picture from the internet, willy nilly. They're both quite different. Btw did you know that "Pit Bull" isn't a breed?

All Pit Bull breeds (American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bully and Staffordshire Bull Terrier) have a squarer face with a shorter muzzle and relatively taut skin, especially around the face and neck. The neapolitan mastiffs, or pretty much all mastiffs for that matter, have loose hanging skin with elongated muzzles and a more narrower face. The Bully Kutta is also a mastiff and the loose skin puts the 'Bully' in the Bully Kutta. It also is the first thing which let's you distinguish between a Bully and a Gull Dong which are often erroneously claimed to be Bully Kuttas. You can clearly see what I'm talking about.

American Pit Bull Terrier,

cafcc873fb3c2bf50263d542ddf0dee4.jpg

American Bully,

Pitbull-dog-pitbull-wallpapers-pictures-new-fresh-images-of-pitbull-dog-free-download_1423632703414_13228541_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Neapolitan Mastiff,

NeapolitanMastiffGusPuppy6MonthsOld.jpg

Neapolitan-Mastiff-5-1030x866.jpg

Bully Kutta,

Bully-Kutta-Pictures.jpg
bullykutta_dark.jpg
c3987fdb17ad2fd61c4e18c49c028516.jpg

Which does the guy in your pic belong to?

ATTACH]

View attachment 365239

After 30 years one would think that it'd be easy to differentiate between terriers and mastiffs.
I have heard Pitbulls were actually bred to be friendly dogs

View attachment 312942

View attachment 312943

bully-kutta-213147.jpg

Dog+Big+Bully+32.20+Inch+For+Sale1.JPG

8479395_orig.jpg

Bully Kutta is a descendant of the extinct breed Alaunt that originated in Sindh (desert area of Kutch), Rajasthan and South Punjab (Bhawalpur) regions of modern-day Pakistan.

The earliest glimpse of this breed comes from an old painting of Mughal Era where Mughal Emperor Akbar is hunting with Bully Kutta type dog (Sindhi Mastiff) along with cheetahs on a hunting expeditions.

There are accounts of Bully Kutta dog fighting in Punjab during the reign of Maha Rajah Ranjit Singh, the first Maharaja of the Sikh Empire.]] However the appearance of modern day bully Kutta may happen been achieved by cross breeding with other breeds as theories suggest that, during the British invasion, the British soldiers brought English mastiff dogs and English Bull terriors and staffordshire bull terrier with them to India. These dogs later bred with the regional Sindhi mastiff breeds [1].

Bully Kuttas are now enjoying a healthy increase in popularity, either as a working/protector dog or as a family pet. All over the world, they are used variously as "hog dogs" (catching escaped pigs or hunting razorbacks)

6c0dce346a1a606d3faa739791155b45.jpg
beautiful strong dogs . i love dogs and have 3 dalmatian too .

The internet http://s3.amazonaws.com/dogscute/rottweiler-guard-dog-training.html
http://open.az/poleznoe/print:page,1,90949-sobaki-dejjstvitelno-druzja-cheloveka.html
1310185520_nemeck-ovc.jpg

So this ferrari wala now just posted random pics of dogs from internet and now he is claiming them as his own :D
@Joe Shearer @nair @The Sandman @Moonlight @WAJsal @django
All it takes is reverse image search to find source of a picture :D

He is a liar and a pretty bad one

Ah figures. I thought he posted those pictures to say that his actual dogs looked like these.

I have heard Pitbulls were actually bred to be friendly dogs

Na lala. Those are just recent attempts at bettering the Pit Bull's image. The "Bull" in the Pit Bull comes from the original "Bull Dog" (not the breed) genetic mixture in the breed. All Pit Bull breeds are a mix of terriers and "Bull Dogs". The Bull Dogs themselves got their name because they were bred for bull baiting. So essentially, you can say that every "Bull" breed, pretty much, is descended from baiting dogs. I know this isn't very scientific but it gives you a rough idea of the breeds' histories.

Wiki,

Pit bulls were created by breeding bulldogs and terriers together to produce a dog that combined the gameness and agility of the terrier with the strength of the bulldog.[3] In the United Kingdom, these dogs were used in blood sports such as bull-baiting and bear-baiting. These blood sports were officially eliminated in 1835 as Britain began to introduce animal welfare laws. Since dogfights were cheaper to organize and far easier to conceal from the law than bull or bear baits, blood sport proponents turned to pitting their dogs against each other instead. Dog fighting was used as both a blood sport (often involving gambling) and a way to continue to test the quality of their stock. For decades afterwards, dog fighting clandestinely took place in small areas of Britain and America. In the early 20th century pit bulls were used as catch dogs in America for semi-wild cattle and hogs, to hunt, and drive livestock, and as family companions.[3] Some have been selectively bred for their fighting prowess.[5][6]

jagga%20sheff.jpg
first import in uk
meet jaaga he dead now he got to old but this was back in the day.

d8c9be86117c95a4236e6b3eeed8d3a6.jpg

Ah figures. I thought he posted those pictures to say that his actual dogs looked like these.

Na lala. Those are just recent attempts at bettering the Pit Bull's image. The "Bull" in the Pit Bull comes from the original "Bull Dog" (not the breed) genetic mixture in the breed. All Pit Bull breeds are a mix of terriers and "Bull Dogs". The Bull Dogs themselves got their name because they were bred for bull baiting. So essentially, you can say that every "Bull" breed, pretty much, is descended from baiting dogs. I know this isn't very scientific but it gives you a rough idea of the breeds' histories.

Wiki,
Thats exactly what he did and few months back he posted poc of a ferrari and claimed it as his own he is a baboon leagi media cell goon

:P actually I bought him when he was 23 days old. and yes he is spoiled. though he is a very good dog and can be trained for security purpose

I had a rottweiler a few years ago, he hated baths and so I used to chain him with very little room to maneuver and then I would hose him, put shampoo on him, scrub him, made attempts to stop him from eating shampoo off himself and finally hosed him and patted him. I would then leave him for 15-20 minutes in the sun to dry before letting him lose again.

You need to introduce a choker chain to the dog and let him know who the alpha is. Tie him up and hose him good.

Back
Top Bottom