What's new

Pakistan to effectively respond to any Indian aggression: PM Imran after NSC meeting

We sent the weak converted away long back. Anyway.. bhai dimag mat kha.... trust me hate you as much as you hate us.. I have even more adjectives to put out for you and your country.. the difference being you are a Pkistani in a Pakistani forum with certain freedom.

Converted, we were NEVER like you in the first place. The "weak" got taught a lesson on 1984 as well as did the golden temple in Armritsar........you deserved it too.......:devil:

PS Heard you mum says your papa has a one......:lol:

No sir this is called civil defence force. For the Civilians by the civilians. This is backup for each city and village besides the refular armed forces.

We are muslim after all we are not simple civilians we live for jihad as much as our armed forces do.

But this is purely civil defence excercise which was absent for many years. Volunteers will be given weapons and training to defend be a backup force by AJK government. No pak government or army. This is i understand our own kashmiri consensus by civilains.

It was on news may be u missed it. They used prphibited illegal kind of cluster bombs. Mainly women and children died in their own houses.

It is the right move. Civilians should be trained and armed for defence against any invading army.

indians on this forum thumping their boobies jerking their small veggies penises all excited about war and how their mighty army under command of their bhagwan modi will destroy Pakistan will be the first to shit their safroni dhooti and hide in a bunker!!

CHOTIYA TAREEN QOUM!

Pakistan should simply stay away from the matter... this has nothing to do with Pakistan. I find it funny to see Pakistanis getting so worked up on this forum...lol
tum itbay cute ho ya utnay chotua ho?

Provincial governments should start this too
They can't. Spread of lethal weapons is wrong. Our army and gocernments have tried their best to make us a non violent and non militant country for past few years.
But yes authorized civil defence forces should be resumed. I hope they give us anti aircraft weaponry training too cuz that was absent in last war.

Pakistan should simply stay away from the matter... this has nothing to do with Pakistan. I find it funny to see Pakistanis getting so worked up on this forum...lol
Kashmir is pakistan! So kindly stop posting bullshit.

First thing first, round-up all known Pakistani traitors and put them all to permanent sleep - just saying.

We sent the weak converted away long back. Anyway.. bhai dimag mat kha.... trust me hate you as much as you hate us.. I have even more adjectives to put out for you and your country.. the difference being you are a Pkistani in a Pakistani forum with certain freedom.

I have no hate for peasants or sheep be it white, black, pakistani, indian.... Sometimes I just play ball with them thats about it.

And the blabbering continues... those 50 muslim countries aare least bothered about Pakistan.. lol.. but more importantly you people don't have the guts to use nukes... I challenge you to use it...

We challenge 7× bigger india to war......:azn:.......come one then if you think you can win......:devil:.......or are you indians just all hot air and talk on the internet? We DO NOT need ANYONE'S help against you guys......bring it in, make our day..... :devil:

It's time we start supporting the separatist movements in India. This option is on the cards I was told by a very credible source and it was repeated by Dr SM today after 3 years of hearing it first time.

The problem is that they haven't dared to cross the line yet. What is happening is quite 'normal' hot LoC situation that has happened multiple times before...LoC fire, counter fire, artillery targetting of each other positions, and so on.

It is not 26th Feb like situation (yet) where indians dared to up the antee and tried to do an incursion into our air space and use air power to target points on our side. That was unusual and hence the airstrikes were launched on india by Pakistan, and we shot down their jets completely humiliating and beating them into accepting retreat.

Some sort of 'unusual' escalation has not happened (YET!) from india---although the signs are here. So lets see how next few days pan out.

For now, we are responding effectively on LoC and there have been multiple reports in india media of indian soldiers dying due to Pakistan firing and they also published the "BAT" myth yet again (as it always happens during such times).

So don't worry, if india dares to do anything escalatory on our side---We will humiliate them as always.

Btw, the use of cluster munitions via small artillery fire is not the first time, it has happened before as well and Pakistan gave the adaequate response.

Now, there is another issue of military build up in Kashmir and the coming tension if 35A is revoked. Most likely india will try to initiate a conflict with us----but let's see what happens when the time comes.

Aren't you North indian too? Lol

I share your sentiments about north india but sorry, in nuclear war----entire india will be turned into a red wasteland. North-South-East-West----it doesn't matter. Pakistani missiles will be falling all over!
If that happens Pakistan cannot take a chance and leave anything. Unfortunately it will be total annihilation.

[QUOTE="Foxtrot Delta, post: 11670477, member...

Kashmir is pakistan! So kindly stop posting bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Finally someone has the balls to pronounce without reserve “Kashmir IS Pakistan “

[QUOTE="Foxtrot Delta, post: 11670477, member...

Kashmir is pakistan! So kindly stop posting bullshit.

Finally someone has the balls to pronounce without reserve “Kashmir IS Pakistan “[/QUOTE]

I am a kashmiri, my father is a kashmiri , his father was a kashmiri 7 generations were kashmiri born muslims. We are pakistaniz and our homes and our land is pakistan.

Finally someone has the balls to pronounce without reserve “Kashmir IS Pakistan “

I am a kashmiri, my father is a kashmiri , his father was a kashmiri 7 generations were kashmiri born muslims. We are pakistaniz and our homes and our land is pakistan.[/QUOTE]
I wish someone could take your post and spread it out..let the true feelings of the kashmiri people be known to the world. May curse of Allah be on the usurpers and fascists that condone and are involved in muslim genocide.

Back
Top Bottom