What's new

NSC blames previous regime's 'Soft Corner' for TTP for rise in terrorism

The TTP / Taliban issue is a very complex one. Can’t blame a certain individual or institution or a political party.

The TTP conceived in 2002, as a result of Pakistan army incursions into tribal areas, got a boost in 2007 post Lal Masjid operation. As revenge they just went total retard and conducted suicide bombings across Pakistan. Their ranks included non Afghan and were an out and out terrorist outfit. The drone strikes which were allowed by the GHQ further exacerbated the situation.

Multiple **** ups took place and we are here. One is the GHQ’s obsession with $. Dollar for drones was a thing while the Generals were purchasing mansions in Texas and elsewhere. This was on top of CSF, with some going into the GHQ’s pockets.

Lesson to be learned: You fight your own war. You don’t become a mercenary and then exacerbate the situation further when it becomes too hot to handle.

Next step: You go in and conduct as many IBO as you want and if need be go inside Afghanistan and wipe out the terrorists.

What you don’t do is come up with the Minutes of meeting blaming the leadership in the past when your own seniors were involved in enacting the policy.

I have always maintained that TTP IS THE CREATION OF ISI AND THE ARMY GENERALS. And I stand by this claim. Remember, the Army High Command is the REAL ENEMY of Pakistan people - they have always been the real enemy since 1947.

And by the way, THE REAL TERRORISTS WERE SITTING IN THIS NSC MEETING.

I have always maintained that TTP IS THE CREATION OF ISI AND THE ARMY GENERALS. And I stand by this claim. Remember, the Army High Command is the REAL ENEMY of Pakistan people - they have always been the real enemy since 1947.

And by the way, THE REAL TERRORISTS WERE SITTING IN THIS NSC MEETING.

I think TTP could have easily been finished. Pakistan had many pro Pakistan Lashkars and pro Pakistan Ansar Islam militia but guess what? These people were first trained and supported and then abandoned. TTP and Lashkar Islami then slaughtered the tribal elders and defeated Ansar Islam whilst army watched on the sides. I can't explain that? Its like shooting yourself in the foot in your own house.

Another fact is our higher up still consider Taliban and co as mujahdeens, even the clean shaven retired generals believe the same. They simply have the same ideology since the 1980s brainwashing, with that in mind I am sure certain quarters must protect them or make excuses for them. Their main aim is to control and tame the militants rather than defeating them or supporting an counter ideology to completely eradicate this evil.

Back
Top Bottom