What's new

NSC blames previous regime's 'Soft Corner' for TTP for rise in terrorism

The GHQ (Asim) and ISI (Anjum) are the biggest hypocrites here.

These folks presided over the TTP policy along with Imran Khan. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist whose brain child was the Afghan policy.

The NSC was exactly that forum created during PTI’s reign to take both the political and military leadership in confidence and go forward with a certain direction.

Now the scum Asim and Anjum in collusion with the crooks come up with a narrative that the past leadership was too soft on TTP.

BC and remember Ehsanullah Ehsan? Was it IK who ordered his release or it was a backchannel deal by establishment to let him go?

The establishment and intelligence are lumber 1. They are the most organized institution in Pakistan? Ya right, organized in furthering their corruption, political engineering and mafia business. When it comes to doing their job, its a big fat 0.

You American bootlicking army scum are worse off than I actually thought. Sits in Australia and lectures us about Pakistan. If it’s so great now, come live here.

B**d kyun marwana pye Australia vich?
@Signalian and you gave me a negative rating for what? Hurting your feelings? Well, then what's this? You like this?

Coming from him, you should wear it like a badge of honor.
badge of honor is the exact term I had in mind.
I always knew any time I got a negative rating. It would be be from him. But, what surprised me is that when he did blow his gasket, it was on a very innocuous post. Guess australian police fined him for speeding or something and he couldn't do anything about those bloody civilians so he decided it was my turn :D

Taliban Khan should name PTI to TTI :(

PTI cannot deny they opposed military operations against TTP till the very end. PmlN was also against the military operations aswell as JUI, JI and all the terrorist organisations. Only PPP, ANP, Mqm and many Sunni Jamaats were pro operations. The end game was Pakistan army started military operations without the approval of the PMLN government and defeated terrorists all the way till Waziristan and it decreased terrorism.

I don't know if IK supporters are blind or acting blind.

Rather than promote a counter narrative/policy PTI is giving in to the terrorists.

Just putting this out there

FtMs5DyacAMsCyA

PTI cannot deny they opposed military operations against TTP till the very end. PmlN was also against the military operations aswell as JUI, JI and all the terrorist organisations. Only PPP, ANP, Mqm and many Sunni Jamaats were pro operations. The end game was Pakistan army started military operations without the approval of the PMLN government and defeated terrorists all the way till Waziristan and it decreased terrorism.

Actually PML-N has always conducted operations. Operation clean up against Indian backed MQM between 1992 - 1994 , Zarb e Azb against TTP, BLA, and MQM between 2014-2018, and now again against TTP in 2023 and this probably wouldn't be needed if both PTI and the military leadership didn't let militants loose in the last 4 years.

Just putting this out there

FtMs5DyacAMsCyA
That was until Bajra mofo was there as the Army chief. As soon as he left it didn't take long to get the new chief on board. History tells us operations were always conducted whenever PML-N was in power.

Actually PML-N has always conducted operations. Operation clean up against Indian backed MQM between 1992 - 1994 , Zarb e Azb against TTP, BLA, and MQM between 2014-2018, and now again against TTP in 2023 and this probably wouldn't be needed if both PTI and the military leadership didn't let militants loose in the last 4 years.

But I remember clearly PmlN was against the operations and wouldn't pass a resolution in the NA, but Pakistan army without their permission launched the offensive and then Pmln had to own it. PPP and ANP openly wanted operations and they suffered alot of attacks during the election campaigns.

But I remember clearly PmlN was against the operations and wouldn't pass a resolution in the NA, but Pakistan army without their permission launched the offensive and then Pmln had to own it. PPP and ANP openly wanted operations and they suffered alot of attacks during the election campaigns.
Dawn leaks is relevant

Back
Top Bottom