What's new

NSC blames previous regime's 'Soft Corner' for TTP for rise in terrorism

Dawn leaks is relevant

Am talking about during the time of operation, forget about dawnleak, it was on news 24 7, Pmln would not approve it as they had reservations but army started the operation without their permission. Ppp, Mqm, Anp, JUP, PAT were for the operation.

Yes, there is only one institute on the face of this planet that is always innocent and it is Pakistani Establishment. Whenever anything goes south, it's always someone else's fault. :hitwall:
Whenever it comes to giving relief to terrerists, there is one player who is always present. This player even pushed the current imported regime to dialog with banned outfts in July 2022.

FtMs5DyacAMsCyA

I will not name that player since I don't want them to urinate in my mouth as they did with this guy:

PTI cannot deny they opposed military operations against TTP till the very end. PmlN was also against the military operations aswell as JUI, JI and all the terrorist organisations. Only PPP, ANP, Mqm and many Sunni Jamaats were pro operations. The end game was Pakistan army started military operations without the approval of the PMLN government and defeated terrorists all the way till Waziristan and it decreased terrorism.
Military does what it needs to do eventually.

All the cucks of PDF can be found here, All these mfs should have cuck with there ID names.

This terrorists sympathizers pak military must be banned and discriminated by UN with the help of NATO , otherwise they will keep sucking the money and will keep mass murder of civilians in disguise of military operations again and again, we all saw how these terrorists sympathizer generals let the ehsan ullah ehsan escape from the military barrack of pak army , now these moron generals are trying to pitch banned terrorists against PTI, as we all saw them doing press conferences against PTI live on PTI yesterday

That's why the word 'Regime', since Bajwa was actually heading Imran Khan's government according to him. So yeah, NSC blames the previous army leadership too.
That would be "hybrid regime".
Try again.

@Signalian and you gave me a negative rating for what? Hurting your feelings? Well, then what's this? You like this?
Shukar karo its only a rating. Wouldnt put beyond fascist pajeets to track and murder every dissenting voice in the country.

Pakistan lost war of 71 and Bangladesh because of previous govt.
Introduction of Insaf Sehat card also resulted in failure of Quaid's ambulance before he could be taken to the hospital.

Rulers are only meant to get treated in London and not in some local hospital shared with other bloody civilians.

Taliban Khan should name PTI to TTI :(
And with majority vote bank and approval ratings as per surveys, it would validate Indian propaganda for decades to label Pakistan as a terror state - better think through what you do in political hate, as this is a perfect example of cutting your nose to spite your face.

On topic, this is nothing new. The success in terror ops is due to military, while the failures are due to bloody civilians. This goes all the way back to Kargil and even loss of east Pakistan.

And with majority vote bank and approval ratings as per surveys, it would validate Indian propaganda for decades to label Pakistan as a terror state - better think through what you do in political hate, as this is a perfect example of cutting your nose to spite your face.

On topic, this is nothing new. The success in terror ops is due to military, while the failures are due to bloody civilians. This goes all the way back to Kargil and even loss of east Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif and his retarded corrupt followers believe in "If we can't have then no one should", At least NS have all his ill gotten wealth in his home country of England but what I don't understand is what do his malishye get for blindly following that man with an IQ of rabid dog.

Back
Top Bottom