What's new

Pakistan to effectively respond to any Indian aggression: PM Imran after NSC meeting

Modi is elected again and he has nothing to offer his nation. Now the best card is religion card or anti Pakistan card. He will heat up Kashmir to divert public attention from real economic and social issues of India.

Government has started arming civilians in villages in ajk. Soon hopefully they will deliver weapons and training to muzaffarabad city and adjoining areas.

Looks like war is coming. Tribesmen from pakhtoonkhuwa are calling and asking us if we need help.

For now we said its alright wait for governemnt's call and annoucement of war.
Do you live in AJK?? Is this confirmed news?

Do you live in AJK?? Is this confirmed news?
I live in muzaffarbad ajk main city yes. And it is 100% true. We even recieved written orders from civil administration.

First buffer zone is 5km around LOC with light arms.
2nd zone is 25 km with medium heavy weapons training for civilians. Civilians volunteers have started training. Ajk governemnt is providing weapons free of cost to trainees. It started yesterday. Tomorrow civil defemce wakes up in cities too.

What exactly is going on in Kashmir?

India has cut off internet in there and there is massive troop deployment.

They are planning to remove 35A , special status of India. Which was given under international treaty sign by both countries. Indian is heading toward war. They want to arrest all freedom movement leaders and start grand operation where they will do extra judicial killing to oppress the freedom voices.They already have Draconian Law, where can kill any local on suspecision.

Government has started arming civilians in villages in ajk. Soon hopefully they will deliver weapons and training to muzaffarabad city and adjoining areas.

Looks like war is coming. Tribesmen from pakhtoonkhuwa are calling and asking us if we need help.

For now we said its alright wait for governemnt's call and annoucement of war.
Is this true @The Eagle @RIWWIR

I live in muzaffarbad ajk main city yes. And it is 100% true. We even recieved written orders from civil administration.

2nd zone is 25 km with medium heavy weapons training for civilians. Civilians volunteers have started training. Ajk governemnt is providing weapons free of cost to trainees. It started yesterday. Tomorrow civil defemce wakes up in cities too.

Count me in, I'm in Lahore. Where do I sign up?

11381966-3x2-700x467.jpg

The Indian Army said it had found caches of arms and ammunition along the Amarnath route.

That's how they buld the case to malign Pakistan............ lol

Anyone about this gun ?

@NA71 @Arsalan 345 any confirmation?

This is full scale war prep.

Northern war is truly upon us. West North is going to heat up simultaneously now.

But if this is true, as @Foxtrot Delta is telling, then, it implies that our army is thinking of a regular Indian attack on AJK. Today's NSC meeting statement is also indirectly indicating towards this thing.

Its not the army, its ajk government. We recieved notification about weapons and training from ajk administrative government. Army is busy elsewhere we are there to back them up in battle.

Back
Top Bottom