What's new

Pakistan to effectively respond to any Indian aggression: PM Imran after NSC meeting

Honestly, I'm a very optimistic and patriotic person but do not see many options for Pakistan at present, all thanks to our failing economy.
I feel sorry for imran...became the PM at the wrong time...I saw a discussion on geo news and some of the panelists were saying imran should do something instead of taking it to intl community..even some pdf posters and opposition leaders are criticising him ...but what can he do?india has made an amendment to its constitution...its not as if indians passed a bill to kill kashmiris.
I feel many People in pak are getting over emotional.

Honestly, I'm a very optimistic and patriotic person but do not see many options for Pakistan at present, all thanks to our failing economy.

Taliban of Afghanistan also did'nt have an economy. If APkistan does'ntr respond it'll forever not onlylose its KAshmir cause but millions of Kashmiris lives are in danger right now.

Taliban of Afghanistan also did'nt have an economy. If APkistan does'ntr respond it'll forever not onlylose its KAshmir cause but millions of Kashmiris lives are in danger right now.
Bring back Nawaz or Zardari, they will surely do something.

Back
Top Bottom