What's new

Pakistan to effectively respond to any Indian aggression: PM Imran after NSC meeting

Its not the army, its ajk government. We recieved notification about weapons and training from ajk administrative government. Army is busy elsewhere we are there to back them up in battle.

Of course. What I meant is that the assessment would be by army.

Its not the army, its ajk government. We recieved notification about weapons and training from ajk administrative government. Army is busy elsewhere we are there to back them up in battle.
Stay safe brother and keep us updated In Sha Allah

We sent the weak converted away long back. Anyway.. bhai dimag mat kha.... trust me hate you as much as you hate us.. I have even more adjectives to put out for you and your country.. the difference being you are a Pkistani in a Pakistani forum with certain freedom.
See got the feel straight away from a peasant. When your half population is converted, country divided, slaved, robbed, abused, and raped for a 1000+ years. This is the kinda feeling you have to express, and this is the only feeling that the ruling elite of india and nearly the most poor people in the world share, the Indian majority.

LoC Villagers Issued Free Arm Licences In AJK

Mohammad Ali (@ChaudhryMAli88) 1 day ago Sat 03rd August 2019 | 07:13 PM

Azad Jammu and Kashmir government has directed all the deputy commissioners and Assistant commissioners to issue free arm licences and renew earlier ones without fee to the members of village defense committees in the 5 kilometer radius of Line of control (LoC)
MUZAFFARABAD, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 3rd Aug, 2019 ) :Azad Jammu and Kashmirgovernment has directed all the deputy commissioners and Assistant commissioners to issue free arm licences and renew earlier ones without fee to the members of village defense committees in the 5 kilometer radius of Line of control (LoC).

According to a notification, the directives have been issue in the wake of prevailing situation at LoC, so that the people could defend themselves in the war like circumstances created by cross LoC firing and shelling by Indian army.

All the district magistrates had been directed to recommend the Names of members of village defense committees for issuance of licences of non-prohibited arms in their favor for their self protection, the notification added.
https://www.urdupoint.com/en/kashmir/loc-villagers-issued-free-arm-licences-in-ajk-683376.html

This is full scale war prep.

Northern war is truly upon us. West North is going to heat up simultaneously now.
No sir this is called civil defence force. For the Civilians by the civilians. This is backup for each city and village besides the refular armed forces.

We are muslim after all we are not simple civilians we live for jihad as much as our armed forces do.

But this is purely civil defence excercise which was absent for many years. Volunteers will be given weapons and training to defend be a backup force by AJK government. No pak government or army. This is i understand our own kashmiri consensus by civilains.

Why is this not mentioned in the news?? Public needs to know what's happening to our brothers in Kashmir
It was on news may be u missed it. They used prphibited illegal kind of cluster bombs. Mainly women and children died in their own houses.

No sir this is called civil defence force. For the Civilians by the civilians. This is backup for each city and village besides the refular armed forces.

We are muslim after all we are not simple civilians we live for jihad as much as our armed forces do.

But this is purely civil defence excercise which was absent for many years. Volunteers will be given weapons and training to defend be a backup force by AJK government. No pak government or army. This is i understand our own kashmiri consensus by civilains.

It was on news may be u missed it. They used prphibited illegal kind of cluster bombs. Mainly women and children died in their own houses.
Oh okay, my bad

And the blabbering continues... those 50 muslim countries aare least bothered about Pakistan.. lol.. but more importantly you people don't have the guts to use nukes... I challenge you to use it...
We can even reach Andoban islands. Don't worry we will take whole India with us and we still have 50+ Muslims states. I hope you agree on that too

India remember and know that Pakistan is not bluffing. We are do'ers

Reported by The Nation as well.

LoC villagers issued free arm licences
Share:
Google+ " style="box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; line-height: 1; vertical-align: bottom; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">
loc-villagers-issued-free-arm-licences-1564885584-3529.jpg

https://nation.com.pk/NewsSource/app
APP

August 04, 2019

MUZAFFARABAD - Azad Jammu and Kashmir government has directed all the deputy commissioners and assistant commissioners to issue free arm licences and renew earlier ones without fee to the members of village defence committees in the five kilometre radius of Line of control (LoC).

READ MORE: Fazlur Rehman, Bilawal Bhutto discuss latest political situation
According to a notification, the directives have been issue in the wake of prevailing situation at LoC, so that the people could defend themselves in the war-like circumstances created by cross-LoC firing and shelling by Indian army.

All the district magistrates had been directed to recommend the names of members of village defence committees for issuance of licences of non-prohibited arms in their favour for their self-protection, the notification added.
https://nation.com.pk/04-Aug-2019/loc-villagers-issued-free-arm-licences

Back
Top Bottom