What's new

Pakistan to effectively respond to any Indian aggression: PM Imran after NSC meeting

I am a north INDIAN. yes.

Rest bs.. Yes you can try that!

What bullshit?

The humiliation and beatdown of inferior indian forces at the hands of our superior military machine? Well we already did that multiple times, as recent as 27th Feb when india chickened out after getting humiliated by us globally :lol:

As far as nuclear destruction of hindu land is concerned, well hindus won't invade us and will continue to play ball. We are fine with that.

However, if indians out of their humiliation and inferiority complex tried to "retake" their ancient lands from us in order to salvage their broken self respect....well, there would be two options for India

Humiliating defeat at our hands yet again.
Nuclear destruction at our hands.

I'm fine with both. But something tells me indians are cowards and they won't try anything stupid... ;)

But our airforce can precision strike on LOC targetting their cluster munition depos without collateral damage . Artillery is not precise

Of course, but when we can damage them at LoC through normal fire, why bring air force? As I said, all of this is normal and happens almost every year.

Indians are being responded to effectively. If they escalate, we will dominate that escalation as we have always done :)

What bullshit?

The humiliation and beatdown of inferior indian forces at the hands of our superior military machine? Well we already did that multiple times, as recent as 27th Feb when india chickened out after getting humiliated by us globally :lol:

As far as nuclear destruction of hindu land is concerned, well hindus won't invade us and will continue to play ball. We are fine with that.

However, if indians out of their humiliation and inferiority complex tried to "retake" their ancient lands from us in order to salvage their broken self respect....well, there would be two options for India

I'm fine with both. But something tells me indians are cowards and they won't try anything stupid... ;)

Of course, but when we can damage them at LoC through normal fire, why bring air force? As I said, all of this is normal and happens almost every year.

Indians are being responded to effectively. If they escalate, we will dominate that escalation as we have always done :)

I think that activities in IOK are not normal. India is bent upon doing something special.

I think that activities in IOK are not normal. India is bent upon doing something special.

Yes, seems like this with them deploying massive number of troops, and emptying the valley, canceling the hindu pilgrimage, and so on.

But that could very well be posturing and may be getting ready for 35A or other steps wrt Kashmir.

The conflict will enter critical stage if india tried something with Pakistan. That's where things will escalate as happened in Feb and subsequently we had to beat them down and put them back in their place.

For now, this has not happened. So let's see what next few days bring...

How much lie has Govt fed you?

But It's ok... bcuz trust, me I swear on my testicles, I am least interested on bursting your bubble cuz first I am feeling lazy seeing your illiteracy on the subject that I don't want to start from elementary with you.. ..... secondly, I want you to continue writing in the same language as you do... cuz that way you are already doing me (and my country) a great favour. Enjoy the forum!
What bullshit?

The humiliation and beatdown of inferior indian forces at the hands of our superior military machine? Well we already did that multiple times, as recent as 27th Feb when india chickened out after getting humiliated by us globally [emoji38]

The time for talk is over. It is time to fight. Enough of going to UN, presenting Kashmir case to International community, goodwill gesture BS.

We should have destroyed Indian brigade HQ on 27 Feb while Bipin was there and we should have taken out their bases in Srinagar. But instead we let them go when Pakistan had achieved total air superiority. Now the enemy is coming for us and this time they have learned from their mistakes and is fully prepared.

We should learn from history. Appeasement policy can never work. Chamberlain did that to Hitler. Hitler thought of Chamberlain as an utter fool and thought of appeasement/goodwill as sign of weakness.

You do not talk to a rabid dog. You put a bullet in its head.

Modi and RSS needs to be taught a painful lesson. We should strike them really hard in IOK this time.

But instead we let them go when Pakistan had achieved total air superiority
It was local sir superiority, not total air superiority

मुल्लो तुम्हारा अन्त निकट है, भारत रौंद के रख देगा,चीर के रख देगा,चूर चूर कर देगा,पानी के लिए भी तरसोगे और केवल कुमारिणी कन्याओं को मृत्युदंड से क्षमा मम mullo tumhaara ant nikat hai, bhaarat raund ke rakh dega,cheer ke rakh dega,choor choor kar dega,paanee ke lie bhee tarasoge aur keval kumaarinee kanyaon ko mrtyudand se kshama milegee.
The end is near to you, India will keep the trunk, keep the ropes, crush the whisper, even for the water, and only the virgin daughters will be forgiven by the death penalty.
---------------------------------
Chal bhag bharway..
Tu b ana sath Teri gardan apny hathu se utaru ga ....
@The Eagle @Irfan Baloch @waz

Everything you write here has been discusses till death on PDF when this forum uses to be a proper discussing platform.

I can go point by point and refute your claims but as I said... this is no more the platform. Enjoy the freedom that you have and post as much nonsense as you can.. truth doesn't change... we'll see when Muslim Pakistan bombs Hindi India.. we've been dealing with this $*it for decades.. and both of us still stand.

See got the feel straight away from a peasant. When your half population is converted, country divided, slaved, robbed, abused, and raped for a 1000+ years. This is the kinda feeling you have to express, and this is the only feeling that the ruling elite of india and nearly the most poor people in the world share, the Indian majority.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1498058

"The more India is exposed internally and internationally in its machinations, the more there are chances that it may resort to desperate and risky options including false flag operations," the statement read

Brilliant. This is the first time we have preempted India with very specific mention, on state level, the word "false flag".

Indian establishment can now blow its soldiers or citizens for all we care. We have washed our hands.

Lol.. Where do even find me self hating for being North Indian? Everything all right bro? Lol
Very much sound like the breed I mentioned earlier; or is it a typo on your part due to emotions/excitement?

Hope you are right. This is the only way North India will be eradicated along with whole of Pakistan. I support your strategy!
We can even reach Andoban islands. Don't worry we will take whole India with us and we still have 50+ Muslims states. I hope you agree on that too

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan will effectively respond to any type of aggression or provocation from India with its people's support, Prime Minister Imran Khan said Sunday after the National Security Council's (NSC) meeting concluded.

Earlier in the day, PM Imran had convened a meeting of the NSC to discuss issues pertaining to the national security in the wake of cluster bomb attack carried out by India against civilians in Neelum Valley.

A strategy to effectively respond to provocation by India was readied during the NSC meeting, a notification said, as security situation of the country was assessed.

A briefing on the situation in IoK was given during the NSC meeting, which was attended by the chairperson of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (JCSC), the heads of all three armed forces, intelligence officials, federal ministers of defence, foreign affairs, and interior, and the directors-general of the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) and the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).

The heightening tensions following the deteriorating situation in Indian-occupied Kashmir (IoK) were pondered upon during the meeting, the notification mentioned, with the NSC stating that India's actions in the region were contributing to worsening the conditions.

India's motives have been revealed in terms of internal and foreign affairs and a panicked New Delhi may come up with dangerous options to hide its failures, the notification said.

India is also targetting civilians areas with cluster bombs to provoke Pakistan, it added, noting that Islamabad would always stand strong with the Kashmiri people and would never leave them alone.

Pakistan desires that the Kashmir issue be resolved in accordance with the United Nations (UN) resolutions, as well as the wishes of the Kashmiri people.

Earlier in the day, PM Imran's special assistant on information and broadcasting, Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan, had shared the proceedings.

The ISPR had stated a day prior that the Indian army was using cluster bombs to target civilians along the Line of Control (LoC).

“Indian Army uses cluster ammunition along LoC deliberately targeting Civilian population. This is a violation of the Geneva Convention and international humanitarian law,” the military’s media wing said in a statement.

“Indian Army on night July 30th/31st targeted innocent citizens including women and children in Neelum Valley through Artillery using cluster ammunition. Resultantly two civilians including a four-year-old boy martyred while 11 got critically injured,” the ISPR added.

The statement further said, “Because of severe impact on non-combatants, use of cluster ammunition is prohibited under Convention on Cluster Ammunition. This blatant Indian aggression against all international norms exposes the true character of the Indian Army and their moral standing.”

Cluster munitions, or cluster bombs, are air-dropped or ground-launched explosive weapons that releases smaller 'bomblets' over a wide area. They pose serious risks to civilians during and after attacks, as the unexploded bomblets can kill or maim civilians long after a conflict has ended, and are costly to locate and remove.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/244289-pa...-indian-aggression-pm-imran-after-nsc-meeting
India remember and know that Pakistan is not bluffing. We are do'ers

Government has started arming civilians in villages in ajk. Soon hopefully they will deliver weapons and training to muzaffarabad city and adjoining areas.

Looks like war is coming. Tribesmen from pakhtoonkhuwa are calling and asking us if we need help.

For now we said its alright wait for governemnt's call and annoucement of war.

Back
Top Bottom