What's new

Pak-Afghan Unification

56e734a300601dae44b30849a1ae4526.jpg

have fun with iran and the kurds and saudi wahabistan :rofl:

Turkey is a NATO country!!
And Attack on one NATO country will be attack on all NATO countries and this will start a new WAR. We are peaceful people actually!!
Central Asian Muslims Omitted too......(and Bangladesh)

Chandragupta and Ashoka both were Hindu in most part of their life.
Get some Life, They left your way of life in the END....which means they prefer won't to be called HINDUS
If you posses some EGO (with size of your Shoe) then you should stop calling them your-ones, You wont see any Muslim calling someone Among-them when they want NOT to be....
Genghis Khan have found world largest Empire (by area) , One day Group of Muslims Scholars met him in his Court and invited him to accept Islam, ....Genghis demanded details....Scholars explained 5 Pillars of Islam....Genghis accepted 4 but rejected 1 last pillar (HAJJ) and said i dont beleive in performing HAJJ .....
All Muslims Scholars of that time unanimously AGREED upon that Genghis denounce important pillar of islam....So he wont be called MUSLIM

Get some Life, They left your way of life in the END....which means they prefer won't to be called HINDUS
If you posses some EGO (with size of your Shoe) then you should stop calling them your-ones, You wont see any Muslim calling someone Among-them when they want NOT to be....
Genghis Khan have found world largest Empire (by area) , One day Group of Muslims Scholars met him in his Court and invited him to accept Islam, ....Genghis demanded details....Scholars explained 5 Pillars of Islam....Genghis accepted 4 but rejected 1 last pillar (HAJJ) and said i dont beleive in performing HAJJ .....
All Muslims Scholars of that time unanimously AGREED upon that Genghis denounce important pillar of islam....So he wont be called MUSLIM

Wow! I am amazed the way you are interpreting ancient Indian religion- Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Certainly, the concept of interpreting religion in ancient India was very very different from interpreting Abrahmic religions.

We dont want a unification. If 1 million afghans can cause havoc in pakistan with drugs klashnikovs and street crime then i dont want to imagine what the whole afghan population could do. I say send the 1 million remaining back as well seal, fence and mine the border

Back
Top Bottom