What's new

Pak-Afghan Unification

tahirsengine

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
I strong feeling that is coming into my mind is: When we faced american attack together, when we are together the main target of a common enemy, with almost same values and same religion, with more than half million Afghans already living in Pakistan, why cant we live together!!!!!!!

I strong feeling that is coming into my mind is: When we faced american attack together, when we are together the main target of a common enemy, with almost same values and same religion, with more than half million Afghans already living in Pakistan, why cant we live together!!!!!!!
No worries I will unify Pakistan with AFghanistan , India , Iran and East Pakistan ( :P ) And rule you all with an ironfist :D

Are you Afghan bro? Actually I agree we need to form a confederation but imo many Pakistanis and Afghans hate each other today. In fact I am myself guilty of saying negative things about Afghans largely due to the frustrating refugee issues but I was in the wrong and I know it now. :)

Darussalam- Pakistan1.jpg

Are you Afghan bro? Actually I agree we need to form a confederation but imo many Pakistanis and Afghans hate each other today. In fact I am myself guilty of saying negative things about Afghans largely due to the frustrating refugee issues but I was in the wrong and I know it now. :)
No worries, brother fight each other, but when it comes to others, they become united!!!! so you are welcome!

your dream cant be true ... your peoples have messed with Pakistan's security ... now mostly peoples dont like afghans to stay in Pakistan... and as far as religion is concern , you share same religion with All muslim world ... please spare us with this , we already enough price for giving you shelter ...

Back
Top Bottom