What's new

Pak-Afghan Unification

You seem to be a great fan of the Arabs, but unfortunately, Arabs treat you guys as third rate citizens. Have you seen the plight of Pakistanis in Arab nations? You guys are treated as scum. But you get down on you knees each time you see an Arab - whom you treat as your lords and masters - the ultimate race on planet Earth!

You guys are overawed by their holy presence, even teaching Arabic in schools and translating the Koran too! Clutching at straws to find an identity! Some of you have even insisted that you guys are of Caucasian decent!! Jeeez! :rofl:

You don't get it Orion. Arabs were just the messengers. Its the message of Islam that we accepted. Had the message been brought to us by the Eskimos, we would have taken it. Of course, like any nation on this earth, there are arrogant people among Arabs too. But who cares. Islam is more important to us than ethnicity, whether it is Arab or Indian.

You seem to be a great fan of the Arabs, but unfortunately, Arabs treat you guys as third rate citizens. Have you seen the plight of Pakistanis in Arab nations? You guys are treated as scum. But you get down on you knees each time you see an Arab - whom you treat as your lords and masters - the ultimate race on planet Earth!

You guys are overawed by their holy presence, even teaching Arabic in schools and translating the Koran too! Clutching at straws to find an identity! Some of you have even insisted that you guys are of Caucasian decent!! Jeeez! :rofl:
So what are your Hindu compatriots doing in Arab land, I guess you are talking about them...aren't you?

This thread
throwing-up-o.gif

Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman (GCC)

Iran, Iraq (Eastern Middle East)

Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Mauritania (Maghreb)

Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan (Western Middle East)

Turkey, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan (Turkish League)

England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland (United Kingdom)

Germany, Austria (Greater Germany)

Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland (Scandinavia)

Bosnia and Herzegovnia, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, Kosovo (Yugoslavia)

Russia, Crimea (Greater Russia)

Mainland China, Hong Kong Taiwan, Islands on South China Sea (Greater China)

Japan, Islands on East China Sea and Pacific (Greater Japan)

South Korea, North Korea (Greater Korea)

Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Brunei, Laos (ASEAN)

Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan (Central Asia)

Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kashmir (AFPAK)

India, Nepal (Greater India)

Last edited:
I strong feeling that is coming into my mind is: When we faced american attack together, when we are together the main target of a common enemy, with almost same values and same religion, with more than half million Afghans already living in Pakistan, why cant we live together!!!!!!!

i will respond only after you tell IF you are an Afghan/istani?

The identities you are attributing to people, were formed thousands of years after these civilizations began. Its like calling Alexander the Great a Yugoslavian, or Hannibal as Turkish. Hope you understand, nut saab.
The only nut here is the nut resorting to name calling.

Alexander was Macedonian, the majority of Macedonia is in Greece today hence he is Greek heritage. Hannibal being Turkish now that is a strange one since Carthaginians were Semites and Carthage was in Tunisia making it a part of their heritage. So what was your point exactly?
I think Hannibal was Germanic.....I think not sure....

This is incredibly rich coming from a country that has never had its own empire. I don't need to remind you that Maurayan and Guptas also ruled Persian Pakistan.
If one dont have am empire in past is not an indicator that he will not have an empire in future....after all Mongols have this opportunity only once in history...never before, never after.... And they had the largest.

i will respond only after you tell IF you are an Afghan/istani?
You dont need to....sit tight and read....:closed:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom