What's new

Roots of the identity crisis in Pakistan

Not sure. They do have that idol in their currency though. They remember their past, at least that’s what it shows. They aren’t suffering from identity crisis you know.
Islam says to respect all religions/cultures. Putting that idol on their currency means nothing you moron.

How is that Hindu idol part of their identity? Are you smoking charas?

Why would Muslim Indonesians care about what their ancestors used to be before accepting Islam.

Islam says to respect all religions/cultures. Putting that idol on their currency means nothing you moron.

How is that Hindu idol part of their identity? Are you smoking charas?

Why would Muslim Indonesians care about what their ancestors used to be before accepting Islam.

This explains why you have identity crisis and they don’t.

LOL, Indonesians don't give a two hoots for Hinduism, you moron. It is you who has an identity crisis, not us. lol.

Sorry Indiot, I have no identity crisis. I know who I am.
1687389396906.jpeg

It's crazy why street shitters and liberals think they will endear India to us 😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡

Most of those "liberals" are Muhajir elites. They love India as their own country.

lol, mate, Muslim Indonesians don't care about Hinduism. lol.

They had no concept of "Hinduism." The British mislabelled their religions with Brahmannic religions under that pseuodo-name.

Most of those "liberals" are Muhajir elites. They love India as their own country.

They had no concept of "Hinduism." The British mislabelled their religions with Brahmannic religions under that pseuodo-name.
Thats not the point. The point is that the Muslim Indonesians don't give a damn what their ancestors believed in before converting to Islam.

They literally don't

Pakistani are very ethnocentric and understand their Kashmiri, Punjabi, sindhi, Baloch Pashtun etc roots

Their is general deep seated hatred of Hindus across Pakistan and this can manifest itself in attempting to distance in whichever Amway from Hindus

Anything else sits rent free in the minds of Hindus who inorder to COPE can't accept that hundreds of millions of people dumped Hinduism for a superior Islam across south Asia
However silly or profound this topic is, your last paragraph proves the op’s claim of identity crisis among you

Thats not the point. The point is that the Muslim Indonesians don't give a damn what their ancestors believed in before converting to Islam.

Some do care.

I do for example. My pre-Islamic ancestors did not follow Brahmanistic traditions. They were a derivative of the Sintashta culture of the mid Bronze Age.

Nothing to do with modern Brahmans.

Some do care.

I do for example. My pre-Islamic ancestors did not follow Brahmanistic traditions. They were a derivative of the Sintashta culture of the mid Bronze Age.

Nothing to do with modern Brahmans.
LOL, no Indonesian Muslim cares about their Non-Muslim past. I have talked to quite a few of them. They see themselves as Muslims strictly.

LOL, no Indonesian Muslim cares about their Non-Muslim past. I have talked to quite a few of them. They see themselves as Muslims strictly.

Seeing oneself as a Muslim and being proud of their pre-Islamic past are two different things. You're using false equivocation.

Italians, Iranians and others are proud of their ancestors despite following different religion today.

The Vedic Aryans were beef eaters and buried their dead. They did not cremate them like modern Brahmans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom