What's new

PAF is looking for a next generation fighter in both, east and west - ACM Sohail Aman

As many news outlet both Russian and some other new outlet talking about su-35 now FM himself talking about I thing something might be brewing behind close door.where is smoke there is fire.

If Pakistan does manage to get SU35, i will take off my shirt and roll down my shorts, and dance in front of the American Consulate, here in Karachi.

1. How can you be so sure about TAI TFX capabilities and after completion think that will be a great 5th Gen fighter.

2. That Record goes to Chinese Caltic with some push from US and Israel aka super sabre program.

3. Jf-17-XXX stealth version ?? Are you thinking of converting into stealth fighter plane ?
I don't know why Indians show so much negativity and pessimism about Pakistan and things related to it. The points you made out of my post are irrelevant. You did not got my message in its true sense.

lolz!!! this is too much. We should maintain good relations with whole world unless some red lines crossed. We should maintain good relations before red line and should defend our honour after that red line.

Pakistan need to enhance cooperation with Turkiye, Its not a good option to relay only on China, Russia or US.

J 31 or F 35 will prove costly solution indeed very costly.

Since Turkiye offering us directly according to reports, we should go for it with full thrus and I am sure it will prove a success Insha ALLAH.

Nishan yehi hy zamanay main zinda qoumon ka
Ky subh o shaam badalti hain in ki taqdeerain

We should get all weapons from any country which fulfills our standards. War is at our gates.

SU 35 talk is most likely Russian pressure tactics, they're not the US who can play that sort of game, specially now that their economy is in shambles.

I'm just a random nobody but being a big supporter of Russia, I'll need quite a bit of burnol if this turns out to be true, itna bada dhoka bardasht nahi hoga :( :cry: :cray::suicide::hang2:

1. How can you be so sure about TAI TFX capabilities and after completion think that will be a great 5th Gen fighter.

The project is in its very early stage to talk but What I can tell about TF-X regarding the requirements of Turkish Air Force;

-The aircraft will be powered by 2 powerfull and reliable proven engine which is going to be manufactured under licence.
-The targeted thrust power will be min. 40.000 lbf for TF-X.
-The Eurojet and General Motor is two candidates.
-EJ-200B with 27500lbf afterburner is the strongest candidate.
-2xEJ-200B = 55000lbf total thrust power !
-The total take off weight is planned to be max. 30 tonnes for twin engine TF-X.

-The power to weight ratio:

FX-1 is the name of twin engine TF-X configuration...

F-22 T/W ratio: 70000lbf/38 tonnes: 1842,5 lbf/tonnes
Eurofighter T/W ratio: 40500lbf/23,5tonnes: 1723,5 lbf/tonnes
FX-1 with EJ-200B T/W ratio: 55000lbf/30 tonnes: 1833 lbf/tonnes
F-16 Block-50+ T/W ratio: 28000lbf/19,2 tonnes: 1458,3 lbf/tonnes

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom